• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unsure if it is an upgrade for Anos since he already has immeasurable speed as @God900 mentioned before

Anos is listed as Mftl and Immeasurable combat speed. I would be happy if Mftl is replaced with infinite speed
The FTL and Mftl doesn't need to be removed as Anos isn't always going at his fastest or strongest. He's also not a good yardstick to use for scaling except in certain scenarios where concrete statements were given

The FTL and Mftl doesn't need to be removed as Anos isn't always going at his fastest or strongest. He's also not a good yardstick to use for scaling except in certain scenarios where concrete statements were given
He is always Fighting seriously in silver sea show me when he holded back like in militia world especially speed of deeper layers naturally compared to dimensions well wiki doesn't accept that still deeper layers are able to react and catch eges spear and all. Yzark was able to travel in and out of bubbles don't see why anos shouldn't get infinite speed from silver sea arc.
Misha basically traveled along side the bullet and actually out sped it. She should get travel speed as well
Misha caught it in close range which was released in close range well if we consider arcana who can travel Infinite distance then Misha and sasha should get infinite travel speed also but for now they should be listed as Mftl unto infinite Speed.

Last edited:
I don't know when you saw him going slower than that.. Also, it seems you did not read chapters, since he is never facetious?

I don't know when you saw him going slower than that.. Also, it seems you did not read chapters, since he is never facetious?
Anos physical characteristics weren't affected by his reincarnation, meaning he's had at least immeasurable aince he was reborn.

In the beginning of his fight with lay in vol3 he said lay was moving so fast he couldn't follow him with his eyes, he was keeping up by seeing through lays eyes as they were connected through gyze. Lay at this point didn't even have FTL feats.

He was also tagged by balzorondo in the beginning of the Silver Sea arc but depending on future CRT's balzorondo may get immeasurable so this scenario can't be used

Anos physical characteristics weren't affected by his reincarnation, meaning he's had at least immeasurable aince he was reborn.

In the beginning of his fight with lay in vol3 he said lay was moving so fast he couldn't follow him with his eyes, he was keeping up by seeing through lays eyes as they were connected through gyze. Lay at this point didn't even have FTL feats.

He was also tagged by balzorondo in the beginning of the Silver Sea arc but depending on future CRT's balzorondo may get immeasurable so this scenario can't be used
Well as I said Anos in militia world holding back too much first of all compared to Anos all characters from Militia world looks like fodders but when he entered silver Sea he is letting loose stoped holding back. He couldn't even hurt gegi in first encounter he has to adapt to hurt him. Yeah he is definitely going all out especially Yzark smokes Anos once. It's not like Eques who got stomped even in militia world.

If you guys look at the Anime, Anos already had an immeasurable feat with Venuzdonoa. When he was destroying Eugo, Venuz had already made many attacks even before Anos has completely swung Venuz.

Lemme say it again, I agree with the CRT but there's no need to remove the previous speed keys.

Lay can get at least FTL, Mftl+ up to infinite combat and reaction speed.
Same should apply to Misha too, sasha as she's relative to Misha.

Shin is and has always been superior to the rest of them. He even has his own Mftl+ calc without scaling from balzorondo so he should get at least Mftl+, infinite speed up to immeasurable combat and reaction speed

Its infinite speed so its controversial enough
Conclusion:

For Anos Voldigoad - At least infinite speed upto Immeasurable combat speed and travel speed. (anos was shown to go in and out of bubbles many times in the series without Ship. Bubbles are infinite size and silver sea layers are infinite size he is traveling infinite distance in finite time. He was able to go out of Silver bubbles and catch silver magic bullet and throw it back at magic bullet world. Silver magic bullet has power & speed to travel infinite distance and destroys other universes in silver sea)

For Misha Necron - At least MFTL upto infinite combat and reaction speed (able to catch silver magic bullet in close range and compress it. Silver magic bullet has power & speed to travel infinite distance and destroys other universes in silver sea)

For Lay Glanzudlii - At least MFTL upto infinite combat and reaction speed (able to tank silver magic bullet in his body and instantly sliced it off even before it exploded. Silver magic bullet has power & speed to travel infinite distance and destroys other universes in silver sea)

For Sasha Necron - At least MFTL upto infinite combat and reaction speed (Sasha is relative to Misha)

For Shin Reglia - At least MFTL upto infinite combat and reaction speed ( Anos strongest subordinates should be faster than Sasha, Misha and lay. Fought Strongest of 5 chalices of sacred sword world single handedly and won when it took Sasha and Misha both to defeat another one of 5 chalices of sacred sword world. Lay is comparable to Belzerondo who is weaker than the chalices shin fought).
What do you think. I added this to OP.

Last edited:
Once again there's no need to remove their previous speed tires as it applies to their previous keys. Just add infinite speed as their max.

The premise looks good by the way
No one removing their previous tier read the op again it's for their silver sea key

Oh that's OK then. From the way you were wording it I assumed characters like lay will loose their at least FTL speed while misha and sasha would also loose their supersonic+
Check the profile there are two keys. This is for Silver Sea key. Pre Silver Sea Misha and Sasha should get Atleast FTL+ rating. I will make a thread after next volume.

Check the profile there are two keys. This is for Silver Sea key. Pre Silver Sea Misha and Sasha should get Atleast FTL+ rating. I will make a thread after next volume.
Actually plan on upgrading mid tiers before the SS arc to above 7-B and supersonic+ but this is derailing. We'll talk in the discussion thread

Yap @EldemadeDityjon I guess we got a lot of agreements, perhaps can you mention any staff to this thread, so we can upgrade it?
Well, the logic seems sound at a glance, and since the text does show the bullet going through 20+ layers and the layer-to-layer distance being infinite in size, this looks good at a glance, but I'll tag some staff to check it out who have had experience with topics like this.

@LordGriffin1000 @DarkDragonMedeus @UchihaSlayer96 @Confluctor

Also at Infinite Speed feats you pretty much have to resort to being Infinite Speed all round since at this point distinctions between flight speed, combat speed and reactions become effectively meaningless. You'd pretty much need Infinite Speed Combat and Reaction speeds to cope with Infinite Travel speed in any sensible manner.
If the silver bullets actively travel the infinite distances within a finite amount of time, then Infinite speed is fine by me.
Two staff already gave their opinion if it's clearly infinite distance then infinite speed being Ok. For safety let's wait for one more staff. I messaged elizha. Hope she replies.

In the mean time, can we decide how we're gonna add infinite speed to the profile without removing previous keys? Got any ideas?

How do y'all know their gender
I guess he just assumed her gender by her name (I would do, it seems female name for me)
In the mean time, can we decide how we're gonna add infinite speed to the profile without removing previous keys? Got any ideas?
I did not understand the question, I think the staff unlock the page for OP, and he edits it? (this is how I think the process goes)

Dude again only silver sea chain gets upgraded not pre silver sea.
I did not understand the question, I think the staff unlock the page for OP, and he edits it? (this is how I think the process goes)
He is thinking we are gonna remove & add only infinite feat. Which is not what we are doing. Only Silver Sea & above gets Infinite speed rating. I do have plans for pre silver sea for Sasha and Misha that's for later.

Agree 👍

Anos is coming in and out of bubbles without ship multiple times. He is basically traveling infinite distances placing him as atleast infinite speed shouldn't be any problem. Well others can maintain Mftl tier with infinite combat speed but anos and Yzark should get solid infinite Speed tier.
didnt the reason anos can go outside of the buble was bcuz he destroy/used the order not bcuz his own speed?

"I can feel the magic of Militia.
 I go backwards through the silver light that emanates from that small world.

It is because of this silver light that I can enter and exit the small world. It is from this silver lamp that Militia's magic power is leaking out." c-499

didnt the reason anos can go outside of the buble was bcuz he destroy/used the order not bcuz his own speed?

"I can feel the magic of Militia.
 I go backwards through the silver light that emanates from that small world.

It is because of this silver light that I can enter and exit the small world. It is from this silver lamp that Militia's magic power is leaking out." c-499
Where it is stated he Destroyed the order ? Also why did you jumped to only one line did you even read chapter 498? He used his destructive power from root & other spells to set the black sky in flames to grasp silver light. Black sky is stated to be infinite size don't see how do you divide infinite size into finite.

@mal

Chapter 485-

"This black sky, which stretches endlessly, has no end."

Chapter 492-

We were in a sea that flowed out silvery light.
Looking back, I could see an endlessly huge, round bubble of silver light.
Looking with my Magic Eyes, I can certainly see the magical power of the creator god Militia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back