• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutting through time isn't an inherent immeasurable speed feat, even if it's through pure speed alone unless you can prove Balzarondo moved beyond linear time with his sword swings. An example of this would be if Balzarondo sliced through time, and effected his opponent in the future or past, so unless you can provide evidence for Balzarondo effecting someone in the future or past with these slices it'd only be Time Manipulation via speed. Not something that would be a quantifiable speed feat, especially an immeasurable speed feat.
I agree with you that's why I posted two scans

In the second scans he says he was holding back means he was the one who actually cutting through time with sheer speed not his sword. If his sword was done via time manipulation it would have cutted Lay down in an instant there was no reason it to be slow.
Mfs really tryna give Anos layered everything. Layered intelligence next.
I know you have fetish for Anos from previous threads I have seen you diss him but atleast maintain some manners instead of attacking others.

Destiny characters with layered hax laughs fr. 😂😂😂You ain't gonna touch that but here coming and applying double standards.

Atleast behave properly instead of trying to derail with se bullshit.

Is there anything indicating that Anos' perception speed is infinitely superior to his regular speed, or is that just a bandaid fix to the inconsistency presented here?
He has a habit of keeping himself at a particular level. Early in the series, there were points where he says he can't follow someone's movements but he could casually reach immeasurable.
He's called the weight of the moon heavy, struggled to lift the weight of a falling continent but he could just as easily lift the weight of the entire universe on his pinky.
He's always consistently higher than whatever level is portrayed so him being able to perceive it when getting blitzed isn't far fetched cause he has feats of being able to follow those faster than him with his eyes already.

Like i said, one of his go to lines is "the same attack won't work on me twice but don't misunderstand, it doesn't mean it will work the first time either"

I accept that the spear thing is immeasurable, lack of scans aside. But I would like to see scans of Balzarondo actually tagging Anos. If this only scales to Balzarondo, and the actual scaling provided checks out, I'm fine with him being immeasurable, I just don't think his own feat is anywhere near immeasurable.
@EldemadeDityjon bring the full scan for balzarondo's feat. He tagged anos there when he tried to dodge

He has a habit of keeping himself at a particular level. Early in the series, there were points where he says he can't follow someone's movements but he could casually reach immeasurable.
He's called the weight of the moon heavy, struggled to lift the weight of a falling continent but he could just as easily lift the weight of the entire universe on his pinky.
He's always consistently higher than whatever level is portrayed so him being able to perceive it when getting blitzed isn't far fetched cause he has feats of being able to follow those faster than him with his eyes already.

Like i said, one of his go to lines is "the same attack won't work on me twice but don't misunderstand, it doesn't mean it will work the first time either"
Wait. You can't say Balzarondo gets immeasurable from blitzing Anos, and then immediately tell me he always restricts himself to a lower level and has struggled with easier feats before. That, to me, suggests Anos wasn't really moving at his peak speed (ie; immeasurable), so unless you can specify how fast Anos was moving in that specific scene, we can't just arbitrarily say Balzarondo scales to Anos' peak speed when all he did was (supposedly) blitz a restricted Anos.

@EldemadeDityjon bring the full scan for balzarondo's feat. He tagged anos there when he tried to dodge
Just ignore. Wait for Staff. I already posted scans for Zymon Blitzing Shin (who has immeasurable speed) and Balzarondo was even deeper layers Inhabitants. He is just ignoring your argument and circling around. We would reach many pages with circling argument if you just continue arguing with him.

Wait. You can't say Balzarondo gets immeasurable from blitzing Anos, and then immediately tell me he always restricts himself to a lower level and has struggled with easier feats before. That, to me, suggests Anos wasn't really moving at his peak speed (ie; immeasurable), so unless you can specify how fast Anos was moving in that specific scene, we can't just arbitrarily say Balzarondo scales to Anos' peak speed when all he did was (supposedly) blitz a restricted Anos.
The point is he's not restricting himself in the silver sea, my point was in reference to previous arcs. He doesn't have the luxury to restrict himself when basically none of his shit was working there

Just ignore. Wait for Staff. I already posted scans for Zymon Blitzing Shin (who has immeasurable speed) and Balzarondo was even deeper layers Inhabitants. He is just ignoring your argument and circling around. We would reach many pages with circling argument if you just continue arguing with him.
Starting to think the pronouns feature didn't actually do anything, lmao

The point is he's not restricting himself in the silver sea, my oint was in reference to previous arcs
Then you can't use Anos restricting himself as an argument here, so we're right back at square one, where Anos being able to react to someone who's supposedly blitzing him is a huge contradiction. So let me ask; Was Anos restricting himself in this fight against Balzarondo, or was he not?

So let me ask; Was Anos restricting himself in this fight against Balzarondo, or was he not?
No, he wasn't. This is the same place where they find out world destroying spells can't destroy ordinary objects. He has no reason to hold back it's just higher perception speed + OP Accelerated Development. He's been able to see things faster he was, its consistent

All right folks, let's get this cleared up!

That's a scaling chain, I can think of quite a few immeasurable verses off the top of my head that have those! Are they all layered immeasurable too? I think you need to look at it from a SPEED standpoint not a HAX standpoint, there is no layered speed, there are scaling chains though, which, yes, makes them faster than baseline immeasurable, but your too much on hax, which does have layers, different things have different rules, who would thought?

That's a scaling chain, I can think of quite a few immeasurable verses off the top of my head that have those! Are they all layered immeasurable too? I think you need to look at it from a SPEED standpoint not a HAX standpoint, there is no layered speed, there are scaling chains though, which, yes, makes them faster than baseline immeasurable, but your too much on hax, which does have layers, different things have different rules, who would thought?
Ok I got it. Then above baseline immeasurable speed or may be something like higher rating should be given.

The former, there is no speed on the wiki higher than immeasurable, and even when there was Anos sure as hell ain't 1-A
Are you referring to old irrelevant standards?

Blessing, this is how a respectful member starts, love it.

Are you referring to old irrelevant standards?

Blessing, this is how a respectful member starts, love it.
Yep! And there is no irrelevant anymore so

Not like you Anos folks tend to be civil, I was half-expecting you to accuse me of not reading the thread like you do with everyone else who disagrees with ya'll.

Not like you Anos folks tend to be civil, I was half-expecting you to accuse me of not reading the thread like you do with everyone else who disagrees with ya'll.
We really don't do that though. Is it the wording used that's causing the confusion? The OP just basically means a scaling chain not higher versions

But hypocritically speaking, if we had it now without the 1-A requirement, Anos would qualify for it.
We are always civil till someone brings old past or personal arguments in the thread where they don't belong and gets the thread more toxic and heavily derailed.
And why do you think I will accuse you? If you are referring to my cosmology upgrade, I can actually show proof of people who are not reading my thread post, heck we got the point we made it as a meme to laugh about it.

We had a conversation before on your wall, and we were having fun at the end talking, don't know what it got changed now (unless you thought my comment here is ironic, which is not. I somehow praised it instead)

We really don't do that though. Is it the wording used that's causing the confusion? The OP just basically means a scaling chain not higher versions
I have observed, I have debated, I know your ticks, I know your tendencies. You folks have done that many a time, but this is derailing so...

Likely higher implies the possibility of a higher tier... when the next tier was 1-A above before and nonexistent now...

We are always civil till someone brings old past or personal arguments in the thread where they don't belong and gets the thread more toxic and heavily derailed.
And why do you think I will accuse you? If you are referring to my cosmology upgrade, I can actually show proof of people who are not reading my thread post, heck we got the point we made it as a meme to laugh about it.
Ditto for what I've said above.

Because you do it for no reason, I have seen, I have known.

It's not an assumption if it's true, but I've decided I don't give a damn enough to look through MG threads just to find shit that I've already seen multiple times.

No you are bringing Whatsbousm. So i am not gonna count your opinion on disgreeing. Give other explanation for disgreeing instead of bringing other verse logic into MGF. Maoh Gakuin doesn't work like that same goes for other verses. Also check the immesurerable speed explaination page. Moving physically thru sheer speed which makes the character travel above linear time does scales for immeasurable speed.
Cause I'm against a particular section of the thread? You must be joking.
I said cutting time or space isn't immeasurable speed no matter how done cause nothing makes it immeasurable.

That guy only qualifies for infinite speed as cutting time is literally not infinite speed.

Yes moving beyond linear time qualifies but statement like cut time for immeasurable isn't immeasurable nothing makes it immeasurable wether cutting of time or space.

It's not an assumption if it's true, but I've decided I don't give a damn enough to look through MG threads just to find shit that I've already seen multiple times.
It is till it is proven. Ever heard of "You are innocent until you are found guilty".

It is till it is proven. Ever heard of "You are innocent until you are found guilty".
You say that like I care enough- at all actually- to take time out of my day to look through MG threads of all things. I may be a petty bitch but I'm not that much of a petty bitch.

You say that like I care enough- at all actually- to take time out of my day to look through MG threads of all things. I may be a petty bitch but I'm not that much of a petty bitch.
I am not saying you care. I am telling you it is an assumption till it is proven that it is fact. Like it or not.

Heck, my mistake for respecting you at the start. I will not respond anymore to this topic. Thought we were good at the end of the conv on your wall, lol.

Yeah just gonna comment about one thing, cutting through time has never been accepted as an argument for immeasurable speed in this wiki, there are characters who can cut through time and they don't have immeasurable speed for that alone. Even the statement of holding back doesn't prove immeasurable speed, at best this is just time manipulation done differently. Don't really care about the other stuff.
Don't see cut through time statement in the link. Also the statement is about speed not about time manipulation. Nowhere it stated as time Manipulation not even slightest. Not to mention all things there comapred to difference between speed. Isn't this bringing other verse logic into MGF kinda bs argument. Where when I remember correctly People refused other verse logic Applying to MGF in plan manipulation thread.

Also kindly explain how cutting through time via speed = time Manipulation where none in the series stated as time manipulation. The scans itself stated as pure speed not a time stop..

@EldemadeDityjon
Read the page instead of assuming it's not there.

You can say it's not stated to be time manipulation, but the scan literally says "cut through time". That's still time manipulation no matter how you twist it. Also it's never said to cut through time with sheer speed, just that he's fast, and that he's capable of cutting through time. Not that he's so fast that he can cut through time with his speed alone.

@EldemadeDityjon

Both are not even comparable statement. Also that scans doesn't even elaborate how sussano doing it. Next so we are gonna refer other verses logic for only disagreeing?
You can say it's not stated to be time manipulation, but the scan literally says "cut through time". That's still time manipulation no matter how you twist it. Also it's never said to cut through time with sheer speed, just that he's fast, and that he's capable of cutting through time. Not that he's so fast that he can cut through time with his speed alone.
What? 💀

That feat obviously talking about speed not time manipulation there was no reason to introduce time manipulation in the place where author is trying to display difference between layers power. You are making headcanon which obviously Contradicting with narrative.

Moving beyond linear time thru speed is considered as immeasurable speed. If he is moving so fast his sword can cut through time then that's still immeasurable speed.

• That feat was done to display difference between layers speed
  • There is no need for Shuu to put time manipulation shit while we already seen time manipulation in anime or volume 1 only.
  • Only thing i see here is headcanon time manipulation is not a thing in MG when comes to speed.
  • Anyway your reasons are contradictory with narrative which shuu was trying to show.
  • Later Balzarondo saying "i was holding back with my speed" even backs up the cut through time happens because of his speed not because of time management

@EldemadeDityjon

https://vsbattles.com/threads/upgrade-for-the-gods-ability-maou-gakuin.141671/post-5054415

@EldemadeDityjon Yes they are comparable, both are cutting through time as their abilities, and susanoo literally just slashes, that's all he does when cutting through time. We only refer to other verses for standards on what's legit or not, especially when the full context is there for both series to compare to.

Give me an actual line where it says because he's moving so fast he's cutting through time. You keep saying it's not time manipulation but the scan is literally talking about cutting through time, that's textbook time manipulation.

What part of layers have to do with this part of the feat at all? There's nothing about layers speed with the scan on him cutting through time, you're just bringing up random shit for the sake of it.

You say Shuu didn't need to put time stuff yet he did in this line, this isn't an argument at all. Try to give something new to the table instead of "well the writer didn't need to" when he has all the right in the world to put whatever he wants in the story as it's his own story.

Ok so you say that time manipulation is not a thing in MG when it comes to speed but at the same time you're trying to use cutting through time, which is time hax, as an argument for speed... Yeah no you're just pulling double standards here.

You haven't proven my reasons are contradictory. Maybe actually prove my reasons is contradictory instead of throwing claims because I can do the same thing back at you.

Him holding back with his speed means nothing as nothing in the description for cutting through time is because of his speed. If you can give the text that he's capable of moving so fast that he cuts through time as a result then sure, but as of now I don't see it.

@wwereymy235 What exactly about this other thread is relevant for my comment?

I think it's funny how MG fans will pull the "don't bring up the past" card when people point out what they've said or done in the past, and then immediately default to that when a staff member takes issue with their threads. Seems a bit hypocritical, no?

Anyways glassman is bringing up a lot of the same issues I did, so I'm obviously in full agreement with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back