• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful do you think Najimi Ajimu is?

"My Standard Damage (Õ©©Þ©ÅÞïª, Mai Sutand─üdo Damēji): Damage doesn't heal skill. Nisio Isin questions if Medaka learned this skill from the battle with Iihiko." The different name implies that she copied it, but was unable to fully reproduce it (also, the name itself makes it sound like an ability along the lines of forsaken god mode).

Firephoenixearl said:
Actually feat wise it can be said she's 5D. Since she brushes off EVERY skill via them just not working on her (it wasn't even resistance, cus damn she'd have a ton of resistance) and AF was 1 of them. Our rules say hax needs resistance or higher dimensionality to be negged. So 5D i guess.
Her just having resistance to everything and being High 3-A seems safer to me.

I'm not fully convinced of her being 4D, but I haven't looked into that supposedly higher D guy's statements.

If lowballing her to be Star level, you'd have to actively ignore her skills that say she's At least Low 2-C

"Create a Universe" I don't believe has been demonstrated to be a new 4D timeline. I haven't finished reading yet but I haven't seen that skill used at all yet.

Control infinity is only High 3-A, in line with her implied tanking of the Big Bang, so that seems like a reasonable lowball.

Most Universes aren't shown to be Infinite or 4-D, we assume they are Infinite.

And when it comes to statements, you cannot get more than "Creating a Universe"

You can get much more than having a skill listed among thousands of other skills that says "Create a universe" when translated from Japanese.

Most universes aren't shown to be infinite or 4-D, but many characters create pocket realities or pocket dimensions that we don't assume are infinite. We don't know enough about the "Create a universe" skill to determine whether it actually creates a new universe, or if it creates some sort of pocket reality.

Firephoenixearl said:
Also universe creation/desctruction is low 2-C
Yes, but tanking the big bang is High 3-A.

Creating the dream world is a low 2-C feat doe

• Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of a single universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Why are creation feats used for attack potency?
Because logically if you can output enough reality shenanigans to create something you can do the same to destroy.

It is. Zenkichi, Emuake and Ajimu were fighting their past selves in there.

Didn't they just enter the realm of dreams or something to do that? I'm not sure if it can be said as a separate timeline from the main one, rather than just a weird space within it.

@The God Of Procrastination Because if you can dish out X joules to destroy something, you should be able to dish out the same amount to destroy it. I think it's quite weird that we accept it even when it's not shown in a combat applicable manner, but that's a whole huge can of worms.

Monarch Laciel said:
"because if they can put that much energy into creation they should be able to put that much into destruction."
I don't agree, but wiki standards
I don't agree with this either. But wiki standards are wiki standards, I guess.

Yobobojojo said:
Put it like this: If you can create a city, you can create a city sized mass and drop it on people.

Ovo
But dropping a city on people =/= a city destroying punch.

Back