• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful do you think Najimi Ajimu is?

Pretty sure she just allowed that to happen.Ajimu has also supposedly survived the big bang
5CKxjsD_d.jpg

The God Of Procrastination said:
3-A Medaka Box confirmed. Maybe her stats vary? If we accept that for Spongebob, so why not for Ajimu?
She has skills that govern speed and strength so she can probably alter her stats if she wants to.

But, did she have those skills when she took the big bang?
I think she was likely born with these abilities or developed them overtime like most other abnormals, the only exeptions to this are the 100 skills that Hanten was stated to have created for her.

Xantospoc said:
>All Fiction
> 2-C

> DOesn't even have a planetary feat
You're right, she just has the ability to manipulate Infinity, create a Universe and casually destroyed a Star .

Infunity Quest (þäíõ║║ÚÇá, Infuniti Kuesuto): Control the infinite skill. Baby Planet (þöƒÒü¥ÒéîÒüƒÒüªÒü«Õ«çÕ«Ö, Beib─½ Puranetto): Create a universe skill. Buuuuttt nooo, DOesn't habe a planetary feat

Well the star feat was legit but the other two are hyperboles, just like her "Transcending Dimensions" statement. The most she can be is High 3-A considering she existed eons before the big bang occurred and witnessed it implying she tanked the event somehow.

Lancer45Man said:
Well the star feat was legit but the other two are hyperboles, just like her "Transcending Dimensions" statement. The most she can be is High 3-A considering she existed eons before the big bang occurred and witnessed it implying she tanked the event somehow.
Welp there was a time when All Fiction was 2-C and Ajimu wins vs All Fiction by simply "existing above it". So High 3-A Ajimu ain't exactly correct.

Welp there was a time when All Fiction was 2-C and Ajimu wins vs All Fiction by simply "existing above it". So High 3-A Ajimu ain't exactly correct.

Well that time ain't now. Downgrades happen all the time.

Burden of proof is on you to prove it, not on the person who claims the negative. Which is why tier 2 Medaka Box is invalid as there's no concrete evidence of them being tier 2, let alone 1-A.

I know it's on me, which is why i can't give 1-A tier to her. That doesn't mean you can make fun of it when you only have a mere opinion too.

"LOL Ajimu is 1-A...I think it's 2-C"

You are just assuming the lowest possible while i have something that makes me believe it's 1-A (which i've gone over). So don't give me that "burden of proof" argument.

Where did I make fun of it and where did I say "LOL Ajimu is 1-A...I think it's 2-C"??? If anything I've made two comments saying how Ajimu would be High 3-A cuz there's a feat of it in the manga.

"I have something that makes me believe it's 1-A (which i've gone over)"

Oh you mean the statement of Ajimu which has a load of contradictions and was rejected Everytime it was brought up in VSB??

Lancer45Man said:
>All-Fiction
> 2-C

Yeah and Ajimu is definitely 1-A.
This is making fun of an opinion.

And yeah that statement which has been rejected. Because it's an opinion and everyone has an opinion.

I mean ppl believe Ajimu to be High 1-A because "she would be omnipotent if it weren't for plot, because as described by her anything is possible except for beating a main character", you can disagree with this opinion, but you can't say it's wrong, because you have no facts on your side, just opinion,

I've heard that "transcend dimensions skill" is a miss translation.
This is true, a more accurate translation is apparently "cross dimensions skill".

@Fire Ajimu is never stated to be omnipotent, and even if she was, a mere statement of omnipotence isn't enough for 1-A, unless we're about to upgrade God-Ma and every other character with an "omnipotence" statement.

This is true, a more accurate translation is apparently "cross dimensions skill".

@Fire Ajimu is never stated to be omnipotent, and even if she was, a mere statement of omnipotence isn't enough for 1-A, unless we're about to upgrade God-Ma and every other character with an "omnipotence" statement.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

TheOneBelowAll123 said:
I think high 3-A is a good tier for ajimu based on her feats but anything above that needs actual proof not just speculation.
Actually feat wise it can be said she's 5D. Since she brushes off EVERY skill via them just not working on her (it wasn't even resistance, cus damn she'd have a ton of resistance) and AF was 1 of them. Our rules say hax needs resistance or higher dimensionality to be negged. So 5D i guess.

TheOneBelowAll123 said:
Skills not working on her is not enough proof for her to be 5D because we are not sure if its due to her being higher dimensional.
Well it's either that or resistance. And that would mean resistance to literally anything in the series....

The tier of the skills should go something like this:

*The End (at the very absolute top, it can copy anything in the verse, including bookmaker and irreversible destruction)

*Bookmaker (potency wise the strongest) Irreversible Destruction (it's just it's name, nothing can bring it back, nothing can beat it, though there are ways around it)

*The Skill That Makes Skills (Devil Style included) - Real Eater (Hanten is just dumb strong, Shiranui stated she could change any skill)

*Styles(overall, it can beat most stuff)

*All Fiction (it is the strongest non broken minus)

*Other Minuses and Abnormalities in no exact order (some are clearly stronger than some, though they are mostly on the same level with most minus' being > abnormalities)

And Ajimu should stand somewhere in between The End and The Skill that makes skills.

Well all fiction is better overall but it doesn't seem to be able to overpower styles. Bookmaker did overpower a style, though all fiction never did.

So maybe All Fiction = to styles then.

Back