• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor additions to Medaka Kurokami

https://www.************.is/read/medaka-box-colored-edition-57698/en/chapter-100
- Medaka has observed and seen through "Beginner's Mistake", an ability that controls the opponents' perception. I think "Mirror Juvenile" is the same skill as described in the wiki of Medaka Box, but I don't know which would be the correct name for it.

https://www.************.is/read/medaka-box-30253/en/chapter-161
- Medaka is in the same fight where Ajimu has summoned clones of herself, she should have cloning as a power. I checked on the wiki and this is probably "Bitter Miserable" (mentioned on the bottom of Ajimu's wall of ninja skills). The Medaka Box wiki says it's "Needs Paper" but it's clearly wrong in the manga.

Medaka was a witness to Zenkichi using Parasite Seeing, should probably list that too

All the abilities we currently give Medaka are ones she's demonstrated, said she could use, or had other people say they'd teach to her.

We could give other ones under a "possibly", but I'm not super sure about that.

She'd need to get way more abilities added than just those two.

And from the abilities we have seen her copy from others, she's sometimes copied them in different ways from the original (Theme Song is limited to being used 3 times per day, Bookmaker was used to lower her own stats to the level of her opponent, slightly tweaked Maguro's Analysis into Observation).

Back