• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ajimu Najimi Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magicomethkuon

They/Them
Agree: 9 (6 users, 3 Staff) @BoastJr , @FoxySonicMaster108 , @Lynieryz , @Trixz , @Elizhaa (Staff Admin Vote), @ProfectusInfinity, @Accelerated_Evolution, @Dereck03 (Thread Moderator Staff Vote) , @GarrixianXD (Staff CM Vote)
Disagree:
Neutral:

With the ongoing staff discussion, I have decided to preemptively upgrade Najimu to tier 1-A. But that's enough tongue-in-cheek humor and Ajimu Najimi needs adjustments. Here they are:
Magical Life (ある魔法の一生マジカルライフ, Majikaru Raifu): Magic governing skill. The presence of this skill makes the necessity of the other magic skills questionable.

Last edited:
tM5ZgFm.jpg

I agree, Ajimu clearly views the entire verse as fiction and thus should be upgraded to 1-A

In all seriousness, I think the ability additions make sense. Although I thought Medaka losing the election was because Zenkichi had Devil Style (or maybe that was just a piece Ajimu needed)

I agree, Ajimu clearly views the entire verse as fiction and thus should be upgraded to 1-A

In all seriousness, I think the ability additions make sense. Although I thought Medaka losing the election was because Zenkichi had Devil Style (or maybe that was just a piece Ajimu needed)
Part that, part consequence of Ajimu's actions since even with Devil Style people were expecting an even match, not Medaka being trounced. And let's not forget that Medaka lost also to the other people competing, not just Zenkichi, micros🔬. Ajimu also created the entire situation that made Zenkichi want to fight Medaka with her terminals and erasing his presence so in this there is also credit given to her influencing.

Last edited:
The recent resistance above this post is fine.

Changes largely seem fine, but the respective references should be posted overall.
It is kind of mentioned in the Editing Rules:
It is strongly preferred that you add explanations for the extents and natures of less self-evident and more confusing powers and abilities, especially with references and evidence such as scans. Examples include Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Causality Manipulation. Such powers are likely to be inaccurately interpreted, whether by casual visitors or in versus matches. As such, it is appreciated if you specify the nature and scope of these abilities, preferably in "Notable Attacks/Techniques" sections, near the bottom of the character profiles.
  • When applying approved changes from a content revision thread, the respective references, explanations, and evidence, such as scans, for these types of powers and abilities must be included.
Also, the tumblr link can't be added from the wiki, so alternative links like the imgur link should be used for respective scans.

The recent resistance above this post is fine.

Changes largely seem fine, but the respective references should be posted overall.
It is kind of mentioned in the Editing Rules:
It is strongly preferred that you add explanations for the extents and natures of less self-evident and more confusing powers and abilities, especially with references and evidence such as scans. Examples include Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Causality Manipulation. Such powers are likely to be inaccurately interpreted, whether by casual visitors or in versus matches. As such, it is appreciated if you specify the nature and scope of these abilities, preferably in "Notable Attacks/Techniques" sections, near the bottom of the character profiles.
  • When applying approved changes from a content revision thread, the respective references, explanations, and evidence, such as scans, for these types of powers and abilities must be included.
Also, the tumblr link can't be added from the wiki, so alternative links like the imgur link should be used for respective scans.
Thank you for the feedback and got it. Imgur link for that one, and I'll update it with the whole scan, write the edit and refs. About to sleep but think I can have it done by tomorrow's evening.

Is your administrator vote enough to consider these changes approved or should I wait for another?

Actually, would Medaka gain some of these abilities (I clarify only some, not all) because she witnessed Ajimu use those skills used in the walls of text.

Thank you for the feedback and got it. Imgur link for that one, and I'll update it with the whole scan, write the edit and refs. About to sleep but think I can have it done by tomorrow's evening.

Is your administrator vote enough to consider these changes approved or should I wait for another?
No, additions like reality warping probably make it not a minor CRT from the Discussion Rules; you probably should wait or contact evaluating staffs. @LephyrTheRevanchist perhaps, might be able to help with an evaluation if able.

Minor Content Revisions​

• Instances of minor revisions may include changes to one or two characters, if it is just the addition of simple abilities that do not fall into the categories of acausality (except type 1), concept manipulation, abstract existence, plot manipulation, information manipulation, causality manipulation, nonexistent physiology, law manipulation etc. or otherwise could be considered particularly controversial or noteworthy.
    • For minor revisions and self-evident revisions, it is sufficient to seek the approval of one staff member with evaluation rights.
      • This guideline is intended to prioritize the review and approval of more significant revisions and to allow for the efficient management of each content revision process. It is important to note that this guideline does not apply to revisions for popular or widely-recognized verses, or to revisions that significantly alter the overall structure or content of a verse.

Honestly, it is reality warping to me that causes the issue; I saw a similar situation where it was just voted as a figure of speech or just put as possibly.
@Magicomethkuon can you handle the changes if the page is unlockead?

Honestly, it is reality warping to me that causes the issue; I saw a similar situation where it was just voted as a figure of speech or just put as possibly.
Yes. Was planning to yesterday but unfortunately I got sick and couldn't do anything for the night. If unlocked, I can today.

Sorry for multi-posting but I have to address this I think. The way Ajimu said that she'll grant a wish and the exact thing she mentioned becomes reality for Saki in the end, I think it's safe to say that she granted that one (Saki was also anything but the kind of character with the profile of an idol before). Still, either way goes for me, I don't mind adding the Reality Warping with a possibly if that's a more accurate approach to the standards here.
By the way, Shouldn't Ajimu has Resistance to Heat and Radiation since she withstood the Big Bang?
We don't know how she did it. Which means unfortunately, no. I'm not sure if I even agree with likely 3-A that she already has for being there when the Big Bang happened.....Especially when she has some skills that allow her to exist in immaterial places like door to door or Set Years Freestyle to disappear, a magic skill that supposedly governs spirit, the list goes on.

Sorry to hear, I hope you are better; the page is unlocked.
Thank you, I'm much better already. The accepted changes have been made. Let me know if anything I did is wrong.
I think it should be added as "Wish Granting" but linking back to the Reality Warping page, kind of like with Shenron, but idk
That's a good idea. For now I have added Reality Warping and an specific about what she has done, but I don't mind your suggestion if it's better. Finally, all this and I still forgot to mention Healing/Resurrection, because she could bring back Zenkichi who had been dead and sealed at the climax of the Jet Black Wedding arc. Wondering if I should ask about that here as well or make another thread.

Last edited:
its fine, locked.

btw If you ever wanna revise Misgoi, I started making a sandbox for him a while back; its still very lacking, but could at least be a foundation to build upon.
I appreciate both the feedback and the sandbox. There are more things in the franchise that could see future revisions. If everything is alright with this thread, it can be closed now. To everyone who took some time to look into this, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back