• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful do you think Najimi Ajimu is?

Yes but her profile's pretty outdated and bad.

The whole point of using the chanber is because time is much faster there. Even if you argue that Vegeta only destroyed space, he would still be able to use it because of the time-flow still being the same.

And no, I'm not arhuing for 4D Black Saga Characters.

Back onto Medaka Box, while I'm still only at volume 5 of the manga and I have not been reading since (i'm planning to continue tho), you still gotta prove that the dream world is... You know, an actual world rather thana literal dream.

False equivalence.

Creating an imaginary world isn't equal to viewing all of reality as a dream, especially if to enter said world regular people have to be dreaming in the first place.

People dont actualy have to dreaming to enter it.Kumagawa enters the dream world every time he dies.Still that dasent really matter sense it was never stated that she created the dream world in the first place.

You're trying to scale a Meta-fiction character who died to a Rubber band who shot a Sun and destroyed it, with 12 quadrillion different skills, of which only 800 have ever been shown, most of which are useless.

Yeah, this is not a serious discussion.

Except we use meta fiction all the time, and this discussion was created to gauge those standards p, even if it only became serious later on.

And since you like fallacy's so much, here you go: Association fallacy

Just because we have used Meta-Fictions before doesn't mean that Ajimu should be given a tier considering we literally know less than a percentage about her.

Udlmaster said:
You're trying to scale a Meta-fictio character who died to a Rubber band who shot a Sun and destroyed it, with 12 quadrillion different skills, of which only 800 have ever been shown, most of which are useless.

Actually, that was a point for the total argument, but obviously, you can't argue the full argument because Ajimu is one of the most inconsistant characters.

Udlmaster said:
Actually, that was a point for the total argument, but obviously, you can't argue the full argument because Ajimu is one of the most inconsistant characters.
Then say that next time, not "lol meta-fiction"

Udlmaster said:
You're trying to scale a Meta-fiction character who died to a Rubber band who shot a Sun and destroyed it, with 12 quadrillion different skills, of which only 800 have ever been shown, most of which are useless.

Why does it matter that she died to a rubber band? The rubber band was used by an extremely powerful person, the user matters, not the weapon.

Why does it matter that she destroyed a sun? I cannot get this one at all.

Why does her having a bunch of mostly useless skill matter? Just don't use the useless ones, problem solved.

If you had bothered to use the full argument it would add into the fact that Meta-fiction characters are often very hard to quantify due to a lot of plot holes or flat out vagueness.

You just said you're trying to gauge them, but what are you gauging, we know less then a percentage about her abilities, you're litterally making no sense.

Udlmaster said:
If you had bothered to use the full argument it would add into the fact that Meta-fiction characters are often very hard to quantify due to a lot of plot holes or flat out vagueness.

You just said you're trying to gauge them, but what are you gauging, we know less then a percentage about her abilities, you're litterally making no sense.
Why does it being hard to qualify mean no-one can ever have a serious discussion trying to?

Why does knowing "less than a percentage" about a character's abilities mean that we can't quantify what we do know? None of the rest of her abilities are going to ever be revealed anyway. We don't just give up on quantifying a character if someone says "Their power is unfathomable", we go with what we have.

Agnaa said:
Why does it matter that she died to a rubber band? The rubber band was used by an extremely powerful person, the user matters, not the weapon.
So, Anyone who uses an RPG is possibly building level now? Because that's what you're implying, unless you're saying this supposidly normal Rubber band can take the same force to one shot a Star buster and cut them in half.

And the problem isn't that most of her abilities are useless, it's that we just don't know them, and we most likely will never know them because the series is over, so you're "having a serious conversation" over literally nothing. You cannot comfirm her to be any level because her abilities and upper limits are absolutely unknown, going off what is shown is pointless, because she's too inconsistant.

Again, you're subtracting one point from the whole which was to show that it's pointless to even argue over Ajimu's level or trying to "gauge her".

Yeah, this is why people have this topic.

Why the hell is this a discussion about rubber now?

Rubber is literally the embodiment of plot, it literally says "im plot so F U".

PIS is a thing and no being is safe from it (inb4 someone brings up tier high 1A and up to prove me wrong).

Her Universe creating skill was never shown to create a Universe and....

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Medaka copied that skill and used it at the end of the manga to fight a fodder during her farewell and guess what? Neither did the fodder die and nor did any Universe was created.

Oh ok ok this is interesting now. Ok so:

If i create a universe now, you die? Cus that surely makes sense cus....logic i guess. "the fodder didn't die from universe creation"....well duh.

Also prove no universe was created. Come on. AH if you had said "we can't be sure whether it was created or not and how it was created" then it's a different point, though prove that it's 100% sure a universe wasn't created.

So, Anyone who uses an RPG is possibly building level now?

No, and the reason why is that in that case all of the power is done mechanically and not through the user's own strength.

Because that's what you're implying

No I'm not, because the rubber band was thrown (using the force of the user) so its force is proportional to the user's strength. Your comparison doesn't make sense, pressing a button to make a nuke detonate is different than swinging a hammer so hard it destroys a town.

unless you're saying this supposidly normal Rubber band can take the same force to one shot a Star buster and cut them in half.

The rubber band could usually be normal, but it's theoretically possible for it to be infused with the user's own power to be able to tank that power, no?

Also, most of fiction usually doesn't appreciate the durability needed by the weapon, only caring about the strength of its wielder. Like how a person seriously threatened Medaka with a sword, even though she's city block level, a sword doesn't have the durability to destroy a city block.

And the problem isn't that most of her abilities are useless, it's that we just don't know them, and we most likely will never know them because the series is over

And this is fine, we can't quantify those other abilities so we won't.

so you're "having a serious conversation" over literally nothing. You cannot comfirm her to be any level because her abilities and upper limits are absolutely unknow

It's not over "literally nothing", we only quantify characters based on what they demonstrate, exactly the same as we do for every character, including Najimi. It doesn't matter what a character's unknown upper limit is, because it's unknown we can't quantify it, and we don't try to.

If you want to not even bother to try to quantify any character with an unknown upper limit, that's fine, but you'll have hundreds of profiles to delete.

going off what is shown is pointless, because she's too inconsistant.

I don't believe she's inconsistent, she may be, but that hasn't been demonstrated yet. However, even largely inconsistent characters (Goku getting hurt by a rock) can still have some consistency drawn out of them. You just can't give every single ridiculous outlier and ridiculous PIS the same weight as non-spectacular evidence.

Its an offensive Ability from Ajimu's arsenal so it's safe to assume that it must have some sort of offensive attributes for Medaka to use it against him.

And lol burden of proof is on you to show a Universe is created by Medaka. I never claimed the positive so no that's your job to prove that the ability created a Universe.

Flawed Logic, creation doesn't deal dmg, it just creates, just admit you f-ed up with on that one xD. There is nothing to say it's offensive or defensive, nothing points to it. So yeah...creation doesn't kill. "pff protege High 1-B copy is freaking lame it can't even kill human level beings"...well yes cus copying isn't supposed to deal dmg.

You don't get what "burden of proof" means do you? It means "i cannot show the positive is 100% true, so the wiki cannot accept that as true, so it just gets dismissed", not "you cannot prove it so it didn't happen HAHA". You have no right to say anything about the skill as you have 0 basis for your words, i cannot prove it which means i cannot just use it as fact, not that it didn't happen. The burden of proof is on me, it is also on you doe. I cannot prove what kind of universe was created but the skill WAS used, now it's on you to prove "why it wasn't created?" what is the basis for your words.

I mean for her to use the ability along with all these abilities it must have offensive attributes. Unless all the abilities shown are hyperboles as nothing was shown or explained about them, which only proves my stance that the ability did nothing.

I think it's you who don't get the "Burden of Proof" logic. Can you show me the scan where THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED?? Can you show me where the Characters refer to or acknowledge about the created Universe in the Manga?? If you can't show them then the ability is straight up hyperbole. It's not on me to prove why the Universe wasn't created because it's evident for anyone who has read the manga from chapter 189 to 192 that none of the pages refer or talk about the ability or how it created a Universe.

Back