• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i will paste this
So Iihiko has passive layered Power Nullification that will allow him to ignore hax, and reduce any physical damage to the level where Iihiko will be barely tickled by it. Meanwhile he can cause permanent damage that not even manipulating causality can fix, which he does to any power that actually somehow manages to do any damage to him, preventing them from ever being used again. Also, he is so lucky that he has canonical plot armour, pulling off the strategy needed to win out of nowhere, while opponents won't use the actions they need to do in order to succeed.

its over..
also satella isn't the strongest in the verse, its Reinhard
it should be Reinhard vs Lihiko 🗿

i will paste this
So Iihiko has passive layered Power Nullification that will allow him to ignore hax, and reduce any physical damage to the level where Iihiko will be barely tickled by it. Meanwhile he can cause permanent damage that not even manipulating causality can fix, which he does to any power that actually somehow manages to do any damage to him, preventing them from ever being used again. Also, he is so lucky that he has canonical plot armour, pulling off the strategy needed to win out of nowhere, while opponents won't use the actions they need to do in order to succeed.

its over..
also satella isn't the strongest in the verse, its Reinhard
it should be Reinhard vs Lihiko 🗿
Layered madness hax + space time hax that he hasnt seen before gg🗿

Reinhard is basically Reid vs Iihiko but on steroids because Iihiko cant cancel type 8 immortality😭
Oh and i forgot to mention it again but Reinhard and Reid outskill him so much that they can constantly just make him hit himself

Layered madness hax + space time hax that he hasnt seen before gg🗿
uhhh
lihiko does not recognize madness hax so it wont affect him..
"Subjective Immunity: That which Iihiko does not recognize, does not effect him."
"Any attack Iihiko does not recognize will not affect him, even if it would otherwise damage him."
also luck that works on a narrative lvl would prevent madness hax anyway

Iihiko actually has to see the attack as fresh for it to even work. Medaka only harmed him because she had a style (Styles being able to “transcend dimensions”, because they are based on communication), and even then, he still attack reflected her.

Layered madness hax
Satella i have a question. You been told several times already and you aware that to the hax to be layered, that thing need to pass and be accepted in the hax layers thread evaluation, and you know that Madness hax for Satella as never accepted as layered, but you still saying that it is layered.

My question is:
what the fúck?

Last edited:
uhhh
lihiko does not recognize madness hax so it wont affect him..
"Subjective Immunity: That which Iihiko does not recognize, does not effect him."
"Any attack Iihiko does not recognize will not affect him, even if it would otherwise damage him."
its not exactly an attack though, its just hax that turns you insane. it would be NLF to say he could stop passive abilities he hasnt stopped with his powernull too
also luck that works on a narrative lvl would prevent madness hax anyway
no? how will luck stop madness hax?
Iihiko actually has to see the attack as fresh for it to even work. Medaka only harmed him because she had a style (Styles being able to “transcend dimensions”, because they are based on communication), and even then, he still attack reflected her.
words do not transcend dimensions 😭
her shadow hands would absolutely be fresh for him so she can easily get a hit in
@SatellaTheWoE bro you just admitted that lihiko has never seen madness hax or space time hax

so it wont work...
NLF

Bro 💀

He literally won’t view it as fresh unless he gets convinced it is.
you cant convince me that styles are tier 1.
either way, Satella's shadow hands isnt something he has seen before nor has he ever encountered Space time dura neg meaning he will absolutely think of it as fresh
this is ignoring the fact that saying he resists madness hax is NLF

you cant convince me that styles are tier 1.
I never said this man. They “transcend dimensions” in the sense they are based on communication, not literally transcending dimensions 💀

Iihiko is a character who wanted nothing more than communication, and Satella doesn’t have anything like styles.

I didn’t even mention the supernatural luck that fodderizes any of the abnormals supernatural luck.

I never said this man. They “transcend dimensions” in the sense they are based on communication, not literally transcending dimensions 💀

Iihiko is a character who wanted nothing more than communication, and Satella doesn’t have anything like styles.
just becausse styles were one of his weakness doesn't mean they are his only weakness. Anything he hasnt seen before will be something he cannot deal with, whether it be shadow hands or passive madness hax.
Saying he can null abilities he hasn't encountered at all before is blatant NLF
I didn’t even mention the supernatural luck that fodderizes and of the abnormals supernatural luck.
Luck wont save him from being pierced and ripped to pieces or turning insane
bro hes not trying to say styles are tier 1

lihiko fra
whats his wincon?

Luck wont save him from being pierced and ripped to pieces or turning insane
All Abnormals have this to an extent, but due to his "Hero" status, Iihiko dwarfs theirs by a vast margin, despite not being an Abnormal himself. Another "Hero," Medaka, is capable of easily manifesting one in a million chances and guessed the next combination of the door which has a 1 in a trillion chance of happening, stated to be able to pull it off a million times in a row, far superior to all other abnormals who pass through the same door on a daily basis, causing all dice she rolls to stack on top of each other and helping her to win elections. Heroes can have enemy's attacks miss vital areas, be spared by the whim of enemies, and come up with winning strategies in a pinch. The world revolves around them, causing events to flow somewhat analogous to a narrative, with Iihiko's version being most similar to that of a classical Fairy Tale. However, as a Fairy Tale "Hero," Iihiko can lose this status by performing sufficiently 'unheroic' deeds.

madness hax is not working on someone with canonical plot armor

Already know this, Thats not gonna stop passive abilities or shadow hands.
Yes it will
That’s literally the point of his narrative level luck
That’s ignoring the fact that madness hax quite literally won’t work since lihiko won’t recognise it. I mean it was able to null CM 2 + almost every other ability in the verse so it’s not that much of a stretch to say madness hax wont work. Lihiko also nulled passives

Irreversible destruction will be devastating
“Any damage Iihiko deals to the world does not heal; Shiranui states he was a man born to destroy the world. Whether natural or skill based, Iihiko's actions cannot be recovered from. That includes even unconventional ways of healing such as Kumagawa's All Fiction. However, the true horror of this ability manifests itself in the defensive application; the stronger an attack used against him, the further the attack itself will be "broken", and never return to normal. An arm used to punch him will be permanently broken, and superpowers will often become unusable. He will also no longer recognize any ability or technique previously used against him as an attack, so even if the power is somehow still functional after being used on him, it will not effect him anyway. However, if Iihiko is defeated, then the damage will become reparable.”

Last edited:
Yes it will
That’s literally the point of his narrative level luck
That’s ignoring the fact that madness hax quite literally won’t work since lihiko won’t recognise it. I mean it was able to null CM 2 + almost every other ability in the verse so it’s not that much of a stretch to say madness hax wont work. Lihiko also nulled passives
yeah but saying you can null one hax doesnt mean you can null another as well, thats NLF
I could resist passive EE but that doesnt mean i can survive normal space time dura neg plus Her madness hax is layered (Although i will have to get that accepted even though its common knolwedge)
The layering goes like this:
Echidna's true aura causes 30 people to instantly turn insane<Subaru Resists<Subaru resists madness manipulation (from Sirius and all the 7 witches at once)<Satella's trace amount of miasma in the atmosphere tens of kilometres away from Subaru while she was sealed
Irreversible destruction will be devastating
“Any damage Iihiko deals to the world does not heal; Shiranui states he was a man born to destroy the world. Whether natural or skill based, Iihiko's actions cannot be recovered from. That includes even unconventional ways of healing such as Kumagawa's All Fiction.
true but physical attacks wont work on Satella
(Her shadow dress nullifies physical attacks[6])
also does Iihiko resist intagiblity? because Satella can just stop time and crush his heart directly with her shadow hands
However, the true horror of this ability manifests itself in the defensive application; the stronger an attack used against him, the further the attack itself will be "broken", and never return to normal.
(she has 2000 hands)
An arm used to punch him will be permanently broken, and superpowers will often become unusable. He will also no longer recognize any ability or technique previously used against him as an attack, so even if the power is somehow still functional after being used on him, it will not effect him anyway. However, if Iihiko is defeated, then the damage will become reparable.”
he hasnt seen anything like what Satella has=he cant resist atleast the first hit which is already enough to blow a hole through him due to Space Time dura neg
and again, passive madness hax

yeah but saying you can null one hax doesnt mean you can null another as well, thats NLF
I could resist passive EE but that doesnt mean i can survive normal space time dura neg plus Her madness hax is layered (Although i will have to get that accepted even though its common knolwedge)
The layering goes like this:
Echidna's true aura causes 30 people to instantly turn insane<Subaru Resists<Subaru resists madness manipulation (from Sirius and all the 7 witches at once)<Satella's trace amount of miasma in the atmosphere tens of kilometres away from Subaru while she was sealed
Saying i can null conceptual manip type 1 Even tho i have only been shown to null fire hax would be NLF but in this case i really dont see anything that is NLF for lihiko
Lihiko has been shown to null conceptual manip type 2 + all of Ajimu's and Medaka's abilities. Those abilities that they have is way more impressive than just basic madness manip.
And this is ignoring the fact that he has plot armor as well
true but physical attacks wont work on Satella
(Her shadow dress nullifies physical attacks[6])
Lihiko has resistance to power nullification and he also has passive layered power null of his own accepted but glass forgot to update the list for him
also does Iihiko resist intagiblity? because Satella can just stop time and crush his heart directly with her shadow hands

(she has 2000 hands)
time stop is going to be nulled since all fiction has that
Lihiko's plot luck, irreversible destruction or attack reflection will make it so that Satella has her heart crushed instead
he hasnt seen anything like what Satella has=he cant resist atleast the first hit which is already enough to blow a hole through him due to Space Time dura neg
and again, passive madness hax
It's not that any new attack Iihiko will recognise and be fully affected by, it's that any attack he has seen before will definitely not be seen as Fresh and be rendered ineffective. Even new attacks that aren't seen as Fresh will be rendered ineffective, especially invisible hax attacks. Satellas attempts to attack Iihiko will just be seen as normally throwing dirt at him, and at best a strong breeze, or not even recognised at all, for his totally invisible attacks. As for his defence; Iihko has nullified causality manipulating abilities, abilities that manipulate space, concept manipulating abilities, and passive defences before. There really isn't anything NLF to say he can nullify madness

Saying i can null conceptual manip type 1 Even tho i have only been shown to null fire hax would be NLF but in this case i really dont see anything that is NLF for lihiko
Lihiko has been shown to null conceptual manip type 2 + all of Ajimu's and Medaka's abilities. Those abilities that they have is way more impressive than just basic madness manip.

again, saying you can null one ability doesnt justify being able to null another, you can null cm type 2 but be unable to null fate hax that is very much NLF
He hasnt shown the ability to null layered madness manipulation and thus he can't, simple as that
And this is ignoring the fact that he has plot armor as well
how many times do i need to tell you that the supernatural luck NOT plot armor (Medaka box characters do not have plot hax aside from ajimu maybe), is not gonna stop straight haxes from working
Lihiko has resistance to power nullification and he also has passive layered power null of his own accepted but glass forgot to update the list for him
Many characters can bypass layered power null in the series but none of them can harm Satella, this also includes Reinhards EE and Reids CM type 2. Iihiko isnt harming her in anyway 🗿
time stop is going to be nulled since all fiction has that
it has time erasure not time stop, also IIhiko resisted AF erasing him not all of its abilities
Lihiko's plot luck,
its not "plot" correct that
irreversible destruction or attack reflection will make it so that Satella has her heart crushed instead
no? thats not how his attack reflection works plus Satella resists her own stuff
It's not that any new attack Iihiko will recognise and be fully affected by, it's that any attack he has seen before will definitely not be seen as Fresh and be rendered ineffective.
He hasnt seen shadow hands with Space time dura neg or Witchs Miasma which causes instant madness and suicide
Even new attacks that aren't seen as Fresh will be rendered ineffective, especially invisible hax attacks.
her Shadow hands aren't invisible but even if they were it would be another NLF since Iihiko hasnt dealt with invisible attacks before
Satellas attempts to attack Iihiko will just be seen as normally throwing dirt at him,
Satella doesnt throw dirt???
and at best a strong breeze,
NLF
or not even recognised at all, for his totally invisible attacks.
there are no invisible attacks wha-
As for his defence; Iihko has nullified causality manipulating abilities,
correct
abilities that manipulate space,
correct
concept manipulating abilities,
correct
and passive defences before.
i would need examples for that
There really isn't anything NLF to say he can nullify madness
it is, he hasnt nullified madness hax before 🗿
even if you argue that he can nullify everything in his verse there isnt satella's type of madness manipulation, that too layered

@SatellaTheWoE bro i just realized

for Satella to qualify for the non smurf list, she would have to defeat Asta coz thats just how the list works

Asta stomped her in this thread because madness hax wouldn't work 🗿
Lihiko stomps Asta who stomps Satella

u can comment on that thread again if u want

Last edited:
@SatellaTheWoE bro i just realized

for Satella to qualify for the non smurf list, she would have to defeat Asta coz thats just how the list works

Asta stomped her in this thread because madness hax wouldn't work 🗿
Lihiko stomps Asta who stomps Satella

u can comment on that thread again if u want
RIP 🗿
although once the layers are accepted I can probably try again but in the meanwhile I suppose i cant let Satella join the top 5C, Reinhard it is

anyways, I still want a conclusion to this matchup

Back