• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful do you think Najimi Ajimu is?

@Lancer

Again there is nothing to say it's offensive, the logic on "creation skill is offensive" is you know.... She used "create wine skill"...it doesn't mean it has offensive capabilities. Creation doesn't have offensive capabilities. Im actually amazed you are trying to defend this point.

Yes burden of proof on me.

Skill says : Create a universe skill

That's the descripition of the skill. Skills are not hyperboles, her skills are the same as Kumgawa's, Medaka's, Gagamaru's etc skills, unless you can prove me that Ajimu's skills work by different logic. With that i can say that a universe was created, anything more i cannot tell you. Also need i remind you other universes exist in Medaka Box that were only made known through 1 statement in the whole series, 1 more universe ain't really such a big deal to showcase.

Now due to that i cannot use "create a universe skill" to put a tier on Ajimu for example, since i don't know much about it, and it's a bit up in the air, since i cannot prove that the universe created had whatever traits i cannot use this as fact. It doesn't mean you can use the opposite as fact.

Kumagawa erasing the world (the multiverse) is a bit up in the air when it comes to acceptance, and is kept only as a statement, that doesn't mean the argument "kumagawa can't even erase a multiverse" is ok, there is nothing to say he can't, you have no argument or basis to just put limits on him, so "kumagawa has never shown to erase a multiverse" is a correct statement, not "he can't", because 1 says "it's possible but we cannot use it since we can't be sure" and 1 is "it's fact that he cannot do that" when it's not. You cannot use anything as fact unless you have arguments to make it from an idea to a fact, be that possitive or negative.

Burden of proof falls on me to prove something, unless i can i cannot use that as fact, neither can you use the opposite as fact.

Who said that I was defending the point? If anything I expressed doubt that it even did anything. My stance was more towards how that ability did nothing which is factual.

That's the textbook definition of hyperboles. Exaggerated statements with no Supporting proof whatsoever. In this Case there's no proof or hint or even the slightest implication of a universe being created through that skill. Unless you can prove that a Universe was indeed created and not show a quote. It's like saying Odin is Omnipotent because he stated so himself where Omnipotent means all powerful even though there's no proof of it but a crapton of contradictions.

And ofc Kumagawa can erase the Multiverse even tho he can't erase the moon OvO Jeez I'm so dumb.

LMAO the Entire Chapter heavily implied no one could stop the moon except for Medaka directly going there and destroying it. And this includes Kumagawa too along with Medaka who has All Fiction and yet they were scared of the falling moon. Surely if All Fiction was capable of erasing the moon then either Medaka or Kumagawa would've erased it. But they knew it was useless and wouldn't work hence why Medaka had to go to the moon to destroy it.

Lancer45Man said:
LMAO the Entire Chapter heavily implied no one could stop the moon except for Medaka directly going there and destroying it. And this includes Kumagawa too along with Medaka who has All Fiction and yet they were scared of the falling moon. Surely if All Fiction was capable of erasing the moon then either Medaka or Kumagawa would've erased it. But they knew it was useless and wouldn't work hence why Medaka had to go to the moon to destroy it.
They never actualy tried to do so.We cant make assumptions based on nothing.Also they didnt look scared just surprized, kumagawa and medaka were actualy the only ones who warent completaly freaking out.

Kumagawa has stated that all fiction chould accidentaly erase the world if he isnt careful so him being unable to destroy the moon dasent make sense at all.

Is PIS/They Never Tried the only rebuttal you guys can come up with???

At that point they all were scared shitless and even Medaka was at the verge of crying because of how hopeless situation that became. Even Iihiko had to console and encourage her. What makes you think that they were scared for even though both of them had All-Fiction with Medaka being able to use All-Fiction at 120%.

And lol show me one single planetary feat of All-Fiction aside from the statement that it can erase the world if not controlled properly. There's a reason why it's rated Unknown and its because of the lack of feats.

That "is pis the only rebuttal" part made me laugh my ass off.

I mean we are talking about a verse where an omnisicient being doesn't dodge an untankable rubber-band so...

And a verse were raw strength can beat an incorporeal being.

And a verse where Misogi loses to Zenkichi.

And a verse where the reason The End doesn't copy styles is plot induced.

And a verse where Medaka tells Oudo "i may need your power to have them stop fighting" when she has his exact power.

And a verse where someone with stated omnipotence cannot beat an unhaxxed 8-B.

Need i go on? Medaka box IS PIS.

There both perfectly good rebuttals.Them being unable to erase the moon is directly contradicted by statements made much earlier in the manga and again they never tried to d so meaning that there is no way for us to know.

Also all fiction is not at unknown because of the lack of feats but because we dont know its limitations.

TheOneBelowAll123 said:
There both perfectly good rebuttals.Them being unable to erase the moon is directly contradicted by statements made much earlier in the manga and again they never tried to d so meaning that there is no way for us to know.
Also all fiction is not at unknown because of the lack of feats but because we dont know its limitations.
That is true actually.

There both perfectly good rebuttals

Sorry but they're not

Them being unable to erase the moon is directly contradicted by statements made much earlier in the manga and again they never tried so meaning that there is no way for us to know

See that's the problem. You have one statement with Zero feats or scaling to back it up. PIS in this case would've been applicable IF All Fiction had a Planetary feat in the beginning. But there is no feat close to anything planetary or even moon level. Ergo, we don't even know if Kumagawa's statement should be even taken seriously and this is even stressed upon by the fact that he is a pathological liar.

Also all fiction is not at unknown because of the lack of feats but because we dont know its limitations

No, because it really has no notable feats. The best it did was seal Ajimu but because she let him too. That's it.

Statements are fine to use unless they are very vague.Also medaka box is full of PIS.

Medaka also didnt use all fiction to erase kakagaes clones eiven though she totaly chould, things like that happen all the time in medaka box so medaka being scared of the moon being PIS is a perfectly reasonable assumtion.

As for all fiction we also have kumagawa erasing colors on a global and potentialy universal scale, again we have no idea what its limitations are.

And lol

> Omniscient Ajimu

And yet can't predict anything not even her death. So not sure how does this make her Omniscient or how this is PIS because she wasn't even omniscient to begin with

> Raw strength can beat incorporeal beings

I would like to introduce you to DBS where Characters with higher Raw Strength can brute Force their way through Hax. Call it PIS now will ya?

> Misogi loses to Zenkichi

Because Kumagawa surrendered but made him suffer afterwards? Don't see how this is PIS as it's true to Kumagawa's character

> The End doesn't Copy Styles

Because styles are not skills or minuses? Even though they are all abilities doesn't mean they shouldn't follow verse mechanics. Still not PIS

> this one is PIS

> Stated Omnipotence

Yes and that Omnipotent being has no feats of Omnipotence but has boatload of contradictions and gets killed by a rubber band. Still don't see PIS

While it is true that Medaka Box is a parody manga and has PIS, however most of the examples given by you are not PIS.

I agree these are bad examples but medaka box still has massive amounts of PIS most of which comes from characters not using there abilities to get out of difficult situations eiven though they chould.

So you're basically implying that Statements in Medaka shouldn't be taken seriously as they're not only vague and lacks feats, but they're also full of PIS. Good to know.

Hey guess what, Medaka also didn't use All-Fiction most of the time and only used it when she truly needed to use it i.e. against a formidable foe like Iihiko. Still don't see how it stops Kumagawa from using All Fiction when his entire trope is using All Fiction from the get go.

Sorry but the Color of Beauty OVA is Non-Canon to the manga and it was debunked in this thread

Anyways, I'll like to only say that as far as Aijimu's tiering is concerned, she'll be High 3-A at the most because of existing eons before the big bang and tanking it as I've explained way above in the comments.

I know the wiki will always accept feats over statements but to say the skills we never scene on screen are don't exist isn't valid proof. Especially when multiple characters in MB have mention the existence of other universe, thus making create a universe skill more plausible.

Kumagawa stating that all fiction is able to erase the world is not vague at all in fact its pretty straightforward.

Thats exacly the point i am trying to make, medaka almost never uses any of the abilities she copied eiven though its never stated or eiven implied that she is unwiling to do so, Its like author just forgets she has these skills.Based on that i think we can assume that this is just another case of PIS.

Kumagawa dasent use all fiction from the get go he just plays around with his apponents and dasent use it seriously.I think kumagawa had april fiction at that point in the manga so it whouldnt really help much sense it can only erase something from three minutes.

I didnt know the ova was non canon, good to know i guess.

Lancer45Man said:
Anyways, I'll like to only say that as far as Aijimu's tiering is concerned, she'll be High 3-A at the most because of existing eons before the big bang and tanking it as I've explained way above in the comments.
I actualy fully agree with this.

"Stated omnipotence"

My dude, Nisio Isin ******* stated that an ordinary 14 year old girl was "omnipotent but not omniscient" in another one of his works. You cannot take a mere statement of omnipotence from him seriously.

DMB 1 said:
Back onto Medaka Box, while I'm still only at volume 5 of the manga and I have not been reading since (i'm planning to continue tho), you still gotta prove that the dream world is... You know, an actual world rather thana literal dream.

According to Chapter 179 the dream world is "a space within people", so it at least isn't a separate timeline.

It was never stated that ajimu created the dream world in the first place so it dasent matter what it is.Ajimus only 3-A feat is her tanking the big bang.

Even if her supposed High 3-A feat was legit (which it isn't), what's the point of tiering her with: "Unknown, at least High 3-A"? That would be her best feat by far, there would be no reason to put her higher than that. It would be like making Goku "Unknown, at least Low 2-C" because we simply know that he's stronger than Infinite Zamasu.

@TheOneBelowAll123 We do have statements (I believe even multiple) about Ajimu creating the dream world.

@DMB 1 Why isn't the big bang feat legit? Also the Unknown would be because of all the dubious higher-dimensional nonsense.

That's an absolute lowball you're doing though. As i and other ppl have showed you, there exist arguments that put her in the 2-C, 1-B and even 1-A when it comes to tiers. The High 3-A tier is the least we can give her. You may not agree to them, you may agree, it is still a possibility.

High 3-A being her best tier when she enjoys being sealed in a seal that transcends dimensions (via multiple statements and even working on Iihiko)? Yeah that seems like an "at least" to me.

About that Goku one that was false equivalency. Goku is stronger than Infinite Zamasu though...you can be infinitely stronger than someone and still be that tier and there is nothing to suggest he is above that tier. Ajimu has many reasons to be FAR above High 3-A, it's just that due to the "metafictional parody manga" trait Medaka Box has, we just can't give her that.

1-B and 1-A Ajimu are not wrong, they just don't have enough proof of being right.

So yeah "Unknow, at least High 3-A" would need to be her tier.

DMB 1 said:
I said the High 3-A thing, not the 3-A one.
Also she looks at reality from a higher perspective, and to her everyone is ink on paper, so she's at least 4D. 3-A feat with 4D state of being, is that High 3-A or Low 2-C?

Also she looks at reality from a higher perspective, and to her everyone is ink on paper, so she's at least 4D. 3-A feat with 4D state of being, is that High 3-A or Low 2-C?

Isn't all that stuff just a metaphor, and a complex that Ajimu has?

Back