• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful do you think Najimi Ajimu is?

If we're going full w╠Âa╠Ân╠Âk╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ headcanon here, I think that the majority of Medaka Box characters are around the 8-B range, with the top-tiers (Medaka, Kumagawa, Zenkichi, Iihiko, and the Not-Equals) being 2-C via their abilities.

All plot-related powers (Ajimu's Boss Skills, The Hero, Contradictory Conjunction, Good Loser status) are 1-B+

Obviously Ajimu Najimi is trash tier because she is constantly smacked around by Ultra Instinct Baby Pan in the Dragon Ball Super/Medaka Box Ultimate crossover.

Well it depends. Some ppl take her to be 1-A due to her existence completely disregarding concepts. Some say she should be high 1-A since she completely transcends the verse and can only be surpassed via "passive plot".

She's higher than 2-C doe that's for sure. All Fiction (a 2-C skill) couldn't even touch Ajimu. Above that though it's just on how way u interpret Ajimu herself, she is usually taken for a 1-A character doe since she can disregard concepts and even skills that surpass dimensions (styles were stated more than once to surpass dimensions).

Some people say her tiering doesn't reach tier 1 cus her skills can't be taken seriously. Rly ajimu is too "all over the place" when it comes to ideas. Personally i think she's at least tier 1-A for the reasons i mentioned above as well as some of her powers like "govern magic" and magic IIRC is not bound by dimensions. Anyway there are many reasons i think she's at least tier 1-A.

Xantospoc said:
>All Fiction
> 2-C

> DOesn't even have a planetary feat
> Not 2-C

> Scales perfectly to other 2-C skills, 2 statements of over universal level and 1 attempt of a universal+ feat (was stopped).

> Doesn't have planetary feat

> Erases concepts on a multi unversal level.

Wat?

Rekt son

• Reads "Fun and games board"*
Did i really analyze her character and feats just to realize this?

Firephoenixearl said:
Xantospoc said:
>All Fiction
> 2-C

> DOesn't even have a planetary feat
> Not 2-C
> Scales perfectly to other 2-C skills, 2 statements of over universal level and 1 attempt of a universal+ feat (was stopped).

> Doesn't have planetary feat

> Erases concepts on a multi unversal level.
> 2C skills existing

> Colors aren't concepts. They are wave length of length

> Never been an universe+ feat in Medaka box, only a planetary one and Kumagawa was powerless

Xantospoc said:
> 2C skills existing

> Colors aren't concepts. They are wave length of length

> Never been an universe+ feat in Medaka box, only a planetary one and Kumagawa was powerless
>2C skills existing

> When u create universes for fun and cross them to get into a fight between concepts and beat the king of the universe.

>Colors aren't concept. They are wave legth of light.

> That is a good point actually, im gonna answer this seriously. If Kumagawa rly did erase the wave lengths then blue wouldn't be erased, i mean it would be erased from the sky and stuff, but the color tube Ezumachi had in his hand wouldn't disappear it would just change color, and it wouldn't counter ezumachi's skill as blue would still exist, people just wouldn't be able to see it. And ultimately he erased all the colors but he left black and white which proves that it was a conceptual erasure if the wave lengths were erased then u wouldn't see white either as white is just the combination of all colors, if u can't see any color u can't see white either, if u erase them conceptually white wouldn't change. So yeah Conceptual erasure.

> No universe feats.

> Medaka and Ajimu casually create universes and govern concepts. Medaka mostly goes by statements as a show doe.

No, it was simply Nisio Isin being a bad writer and not knowing how colors worked. Not to say, if you erase the light wavelength of blue... Blue doesn't exist. it's just a gray. Heck everything is by nature grey. Given that Kumagawa had to erase every color and not just theprimary one it shows the mix of color was not erased, Given also the color ere restored as weknow GLK happens BEFOREMedaka Box it was clearly a lack of understandingoof how shit work, not concept erasure.

No character has ever created an universe besides Medaka during her billion year old absence and we have not seen HOW, so it can be anything. That statement is bullshit when we don't know the mechanic behind it.

I am honestly being generous by giving character a Low 2-C when theyyhave not shown to create separate spacet times, so I will give Ajimu 3-A,POSSIBLY High 3-A given she is supposed to be infinite besides 'passive plot manipulation' (that is stated every main character has, so we should hand Goku, Naruto and everyone else the Hero)

Wat?

• Reads "Fun and games board"*
Did i really analyze her character and feats just to realize this?

Actually, fun and game board is where you can casually hang out with the other vs battle members, so you can take some dícussion like this serious too. That why we have most of the verse discussion thread in this board

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
So if TOAA 1 shots Featherine August Aurora with a rubber band she becomes rubber band level and loses her high 1-A tier eh? Or does Yog-Soth becomes wake up chore level cus Azathoth is a thing?

Iihiko had quite a bit of hax along with ez the most powerful thing in Medaka Box (the hero), that doesn't fodderize Ajimu's tier by default.

Does her conceptual, verse and dimensional (via power scaling from styles which surpass dimensions) transcendece count as feats?

Unfortunately no, because the mechanics are unclear and the dimensional "feat" is essentially provided by narration, even though canonically it happened. Also would she scale to styles? I always thought:

Normals<Specials<Most Abnormals<Pluses and Minuses<Really strong Pluses and Minuses=Not-Equals (ironic)<The Hero<Styles

Firephoenixearl said:
So if TOAA 1 shots Featherine August Aurora with a rubber band she becomes rubber band level and loses her high 1-A tier eh? Or does Yog-Soth becomes wake up chore level cus Azathoth is a thing?

Iihiko had quite a bit of hax along with ez the most powerful thing in Medaka Box (the hero), that doesn't fodderize Ajimu's tier by default.
The joke

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Normals<Specials<Most Abnormals<Pluses and Minuses<Really strong Pluses and Minuses=Not-Equals (ironic)<The Hero<Styles
What? no

1. Abnormals are the dudes who have Pluses and Minuses.

2. Really strong pluses and minuses = not equals. Not equals are on a whole other level. Bookmaker was the only thing in all of history that menaged to even affect ajimu for some time (stated by ajimu herself). So bookmaker is like a special case.

3. Not equals are not < The Hero, i mean yes they are, but The Hero is the 1 unbeatable power in Medaka Box, the right given by the series itself, no one can deny it. The Hero is a status, so it doesn't rly count, and styles ain't surpassing that lol. Fukurou Tsurubami got stomped (quite fuking literally) by The Hero, and he owned every style.

4, Not Equals < Styles. Ajimu was enjoying herself inside the style seal. The style users can't even hope to match Ajimu. Same for Minuses, Bookmaker absolutely stomped the wrong conversion user and comparing the bookmaker seal to another style seal is just unfair.

As for the other dimensional feats, they do exist (@matthew). Styles were stated "multiple" times to transcend dimensions and Ajimu takes them as a complete joke. That + Ajimu's statements of complete transcendence over every other thing the verse has. I mean her showings of transcending a verse with hax that transcend dimensions are feats in a way.

1. Your proof behind them being physical manipulation then? And again it affected EVERYTHING that is blue, not only the way ppl see it. The blue tubes were erased (thing that wouldn't happen if he had erased light wave lengths). That wouldn't happen with physics manipulation, kumagawa has shown to be able to erase concepts before. The colors are restored argument is moot as be it conceptual or physical what has been erased by all ficion can't come back by known means, so it's not like physical erasure would make it easier to create. Ajimu just used her powers to bring everything back or recreate them again.

2. Both Medaka AND ajimu have shown this ability. Medaka fought concepts of another universe. They have skill that govern concepts and even infinity, so there goes 3-A tier. Styles surpass dimensions and Kumagawa brushed right through them and ajimu disregarded them entirely. Etc etc.

3. Ajimu created the dream world, literally a separate universe she governs entirely on. Ez tier 2 via that, add in the dimensional transcendence and u get tier 1-A.

What? no

1. Abnormals are the dudes who have Pluses and Minuses.

2. Really strong pluses and minuses = not equals. Not equals are on a whole other level. Bookmaker was the only thing in all of history that menaged to even affect ajimu for some time (stated by ajimu herself). So bookmaker is like a special case.

3. Not equals are not < The Hero, i mean yes they are, but The Hero is the 1 unbeatable power in Medaka Box, the right given by the series itself, no one can deny it. The Hero is a status, so it doesn't rly count, and styles ain't surpassing that lol. Fukurou Tsurubami got stomped (quite fuking literally) by The Hero, and he owned every style.

4, Not Equals < Styles. Ajimu was enjoying herself inside the style seal. The style users can't even hope to match Ajimu. Same for Minuses, Bookmaker absolutely stomped the wrong conversion user and comparing the bookmaker seal to another style seal is just unfair.

As for the other dimensional feats, they do exist (@matthew). Styles were stated "multiple" times to transcend dimensions and Ajimu takes them as a complete joke. That + Ajimu's statements of complete transcendence over every other thing the verse has. I mean her showings of transcending a verse with hax that transcend dimensions are feats in a way.

to much information fire

Is that a bad thing? There are 2 things a weeb likes to talk about: 1. Waifus 2. Battles.

1 Yes indeed Ajimu is best waifu 2 she sadly didnt win the battle rubber-chan one shot her which m according to anime/manga logic makes rubber-chan new best waifu all hail to rubber-chan.

Also I guess you're right about the scaling thing I did. But...

1. I thought that there were Abnormals that didn't qualify as Pluses or Minuses, like the Flask Plan members?

2. By really strong Pluses and Minuses I meant specifically Medaka and Kumagawa, seeing as they're basically the two God-tier Abnormals, and the only ones that affected/beat Ajimu in any conceivable way. Bookmaker sealed Ajimu and Medaka foiled her scheme in the election arc. Plus Ajimu said Medaka would beat her if they fought (although that could have been Za Hero I suppose)

3. That is true, and I suppose it rules out styles always being superior, but then it doesn't explain why the nurses and Conjunction Girl were able to fight against Iihiko when he had The Hero, or why he didn't just No-Sell Contradictory Conjunction when Zenkichi had it.

4. True, actually. I had forgotten about that.

1. An Abnormality (þò░Õ©©µÇº, Abunōmaru), also known as a Skill (Þâ¢Õèø, Sukiru), is a super-human ability possessed by a rare number of humans, categorized by Hakoniwa Academy as Abnormals. More generally, an individual who possesses a skill is known as a Skill Holder (Þâ¢Õèøµëǵ£ëÞÇà, Sukiru Horud─ü). Right out of Medaka's wiki.

2. At the moment she said that yeah, it was The Hero, by the end Medaka would win against Ajimu though.

3. Well because abnormalities didn't even work against Iihiko, the styles did work, the hero has nothing to do here. Styles are something Iihiko is not immune to that's why they could stall him to some extent. The Hero is the strongest thing Medaka Box has.

Back