• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful do you think Najimi Ajimu is?

She said She transcend Concepts so...

B╠Âe╠Ây╠Âo╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠ÂC╠Âo╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠Âp╠Ât╠ ╠ÂO╠Âf╠ ╠ÂT╠Âi╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠Â.╠Â

Rikimarox2 said:
She said She transcend Concepts so...

B╠Âe╠Ây╠Âo╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠ÂC╠Âo╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠Âp╠Ât╠ ╠ÂO╠Âf╠ ╠ÂT╠Âi╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠Â.╠Â
She also transcends dimensions via abilities and feats. So...

1-A: 2 12-A :0

My opinion varies from High 3-A or Low 2-C to 2-A

I think we should put her like "At least High 3-A" or "At least Low 2-C" or something because we already know for a fact that she is a higher-dimensional being.

Yeahboiii123 said:
My opinion varies from High 3-A or Low 2-C to 2-A
I think we should put her like "At least High 3-A" or "At least Low 2-C" or something because we already know for a fact that she is a higher-dimensional being.
1. 2-C is not higher dimensional. It's only via hax. Once upon a time All Fiction was 2-C too. It is a 4D tier though mostly used for powers. Universe hax = 4D, Multiverse hax = 5D.

2. 3-A for Ajimu is too low

3. Higher dimensionality starts from tier 1 (so 1-C is up to 11 dimensions, 1-B is up to infinite dimensions, 1-A is existence above dimensions). She has a skill that "transcends dimensions", was completely unfazed by styles (which were stated multiple times that they transcend dimensions and they worked on Iihiko who was higher dimensional).

Ajimu should be on 1-A. But yeah an "at least" is needed. Though it can't be done apparently cus this site doesn't count "passive plot" as an actual thing so a higher dimensional being hurt by a rubber band "cus the plot says so" is not a thing that the site accepts.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Medaka Box as a whole is a huge exercise in every way that hax and tiers interact with one another.
Good and bad
^^^^^^^

Yeah and all of that because of 1 darned thing. Passive Plot xD. Everything is explained "cus the plot said so". It's also 1 of the resons why many characters in Medaka box don't have a tier.

Kumagawa: Unknown

Medaka: Unknown

Emuake: Unknown

Hanten: Unknown

IIhiko: Unknown

Ajimu: Unknown

Gagamaru: Unknown

Cus they don't give hax an upper limit. And literally lead logic into NLF. That's the idea of the show doe. To make fun of stuff.

Yep. It's part of why I love it. It's basically a show about wanking.

I just really hope someday we'll have a future where Medaka Box threads no longer lead to flame wars.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Yep. It's part of why I love it. It's basically a show about wanking.

I just really hope someday we'll have a future where Medaka Box threads no longer lead to flame wars.
Impossible as long its a pardoy manga there feats will be taking with a grain of salt

There were literally no flamewars in MB threads, people just refuse to put up with the wank coming from its fans, which is understandable.

RebubleUselet said:
There were literally no flamewars in MB threads, people justrefuse to put up with the wank coming from its fans, which is understandable.
Well here is what happens:

A MB thread happens. Then first there are the neutral dudes. They are like "ok this happens then this then this". It's ok up till there. Then the fans come in. The fans put up the actual arguments in favor of the MB character. Then the debate continues normally untill 1 of these 2 things happens:

1. Fans of the other side come in then ofc it becomes a flame war. It's almost a battle of waifus at that point.]

2. The bias against MB happens. They shoot down every argument in MB favor by saying "it's a tier 8 verse with no feats, close this is a stomp". And then a bigger flame war happens xD.

So yeah, the 1st one is bound to happen with a lot of threads. Usually popularity plays a big part in it. The 2nd one is the one that is not bound to happen with anything but Medaka Box threads. I mean every thread then becomes a possible CRT as it's basically:

It can do x via statements and doing y would prove that it could do it.

No feat of doing it

It has a feat of doing z

Didn't happen on pannel

It can do w

NLF, wank close thread.

So yeah. Once it gets to that point, the thread shall get closed for "going bad". It's not just the wank that's the problem, the bias is a big part too.

>Battle of waifus

K

>The bias against MB

Just because people think it's not as powerful as you think doesn't mean they are biased, otherwise the verse wouldn't have had the profiles to begin with.

>They shoot down every argument in MB favor by saying "it's a tier 8 verse with no feats, close this is a stomp".

If you were referring to Matt's claim, then he's right, because other so called "feats" are beyond the concept of obscurity.

By your logic, at least the half of the wiki is biased agaisnt it, as they do not accept the ratings you and others previously proposed.

RebubleUselet said:
By your logic, at least the half of the wiki is biased agaisnt it, as they do not accept the ratings you and others previously proposed.
That's not bias. That's disagreement. This is bias:

Medaka said imma go destroy the moon and left to destroy the moon.

The Moon was destroyed and everyone was safe (no one was capable of doing it other than her)

Didn't happen on pannel so it doesn't count.

Tincan123 said:
She iss 11-A lost to rubber-cha
We should upgrade rubber-chan tbh. Durability Bypassing and Immortality ********.

Reinhard throws his spear? heh Iihiko throws his rubber. xD

(also i just realized saying just "rubber" instead of "rubber band" sounds wrong).

I don't think that Iihiko beating her was plot-induced stupidity, I think that Iihiko just blitzed a squishy mage, who's allies were fodder to him.

The God Of Procrastination said:
I don't think that Iihiko beating her was plot-induced stupidity, I think that Iihiko just blitzed a squishy mage, who's allies were fodder to him.
>blitzed

>a gal who literally makes instant movements at will and governs the concept of speed, strength and knowledge.

Like how many ways for Ajimu to win do you want me to list? The amout of things she can do is literally infinite.

The "govern speed skill" is likely uses conciously.
Yeah Ajimu used "guarding" skills vs something that negates skills....that is seriously not PIS to you?

Also Ajimu just dodges, the gal should be AT LEAST physically faster than Medaka, dodging a rubber band ain't a big deal.

Also ajimu just erases the solar system, creates a new universe, and leaves Iihiko in that empty universe to get BFR-ed and he has no way around it.

Ajimu is like>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and some more>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Iihiko

Her loss was PIS at it's finest.

Najimi has no solar system-busting feats.
>Gal

>Says "bang"

>Destroys a star

>Transcends a skill that erased concepts from the world (take that as universe or multiverse your choice).

>Created the dream world

>Doubts whether she can win vs Iihiko.

She probably didn't want to destroy the earth.
She can control gravity. Make Iihiko unable to feel anymore gravity and such kick him to the ends of the universe. And gg.

He's immune to skills.
He is immune. The surroundings are not. There are just literal infinities amount of possibilities Ajimu could use to win, she didn't though. Also don't say "iihiko vs Ajimu" isn't PIS casually or u'r gonna have ppl laugh at you. That's like the most obvious PIS in the series all about PIS.

Back