• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i will give you a better way, hop on discord and I will show you the scans
Or convince zab to start getting the layers evaluated 😭
u have to convince the staff members in the hax thread not me lol

so satella gets passively power nulled for now 🗿
wait she doesn't have resistance to power null in the first place

@SatellaTheWoE you should stop using things that are not in characters' profiles.

As long as Satell does not have resistance to layered power nullification on her profile, she won't resist Iihiko's power null.

Leaving that aside, Iihiko has already nullified broken abilities like All Fiction (CM type 2), which resist being power nulled since they're a minus.

Afaik, you don't need to specifically show to nullify one specific ability for you to be able to nullify it as long as it is not NLF, obviously. But going by Satella's profile, I cannot see what does she have that is so potent Iihiko would not be able to nullify it with his subjective immunity

Back