• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdjwo

He/Him
As I was scrolling through the wiki yesterday, I found out Neji Hyuga got his durability upgraded to "country level" and was accepted due to the fact that he could deflect the arm of 2nd form Juubi.
Hinata with the help of kurama's cloak, was also capable of deflecting the 2nd form Juubi's arm as well

tumblr_inline_ono1d0uXxX1rnt42s_500.png

I know this feat doesnt count as an upgrade for Hinata since that was a temporary boost from Kurama and she isnt a jinchurriki. That should be pretty clear. But based on this boost, we can conclude that the more chakra Hinata has, the stronger her abilities become. She used a simple air palm to blast away the Juubi's arm which is only possible if your chakra potency or reserve is above normal average.
This was the limit of Hinata's air palm before;

tumblr_inline_nrvcabW6XW1t4sb9i_400.gifv

It barely took out a couple of Zetsus at once
But with just a chakra cloak from Kurama, she could deflect the Juubi's entire arm. This means more chakra boost/potency=higher AP for the Hyugas.

Hinata in "the Last," got a massive chakra boost from Hamura which was enough to replenish BSM Naruto(half kurama).
images

ad8531d39334adfd5a6c22f63f938605.gif

twqan6214mv41.jpg

It's common logic that Hinata's chakra reserve and potency in the last should be far above the kurama boost she had during the war arc. The more chakra Hinata has, the higher her AP becomes. Since she scales above WA Hinata(kurama amped) that could deflected the 2nd form Juubi's arm, her AP should be upscaled to "at least 6-B(since we can't quantify how much stronger the boost was. Although, we know for certain the boost is far stronger than the kurama boost from the war)"
We would then finally be able to remove the "unknown" tag placed on Hinata's profile key in "The last"

Agree: Theendzero13, Nierre, GokuSparkle
Disagree: Pain_to12

Last edited:
Unknown is still the best bet, it is an amp we can’t quantify
That's why I'm basing the scaling from the lesser amp she got from Kurama in the war arc. Kurama cloak is far less than BSM cloak both in reserves and potency. Hinata has at least BSM worth of chakra. Hinata with Kurama amp could deflect a juubi arm. Hinata in the last possesses far more chakra than that. 6B is the most sensible for her now since we know she is stronger than her war arc counterpart.

Last edited:
And again it is an unquantifiable amp which would warrant “unknown”
It shouldn't be unknown since we know its at the very least superior to Kurama amped Hinata from the war arc. It should "at least 6-B". Kurama cloak Hinata cannot refill BSM Naruto. Hamura Chakra Hinata can. Her chakra reserves and potency increases her AP which is shown when she uses a simple air palm to deflect the Juubi's arm. Since we know Hinata has a lot more chakra reserve and potency compared to KC WA Hinata, she would be at least 6B regardless of it being quantifiable or not as long as we know she is superior to KC Hinata who is already country lvl.

Last edited:
And again it is an unquantifiable amp which would warrant “unknown”
Let's say Character A is Galaxy Level and Character B is Universe level, if character A gets an unquantifiable amp which puts them above character B they wouldn't be unknown; They'd be Universe Level. Not saying I agree with the CRT yet, it's kinda fragile but this counterargument makes 0 sense to me.

This was already rejected, multiple times.

Hinata didn't replenish Naruto's chakra reserves, she stopped the absorption effect. It's the exact thing she did when she helped Naruto destroy the Tenseigan vessel. That orb had the same ability to suck chakra out of people, so by synching her chakra with Naruto, she was able to make him immune to the absorption.

In fact, Hinata is verbatim confirmed to have nowhere near as much chakra as Naruto in The Last. She couldn't put a dent in the Tenseigan with her strongest move, while Naruto casually destroyed the thing once the absorption effect was negged thanks to Hinata's help.
The whole point was that Hinata had a way to counter the hax and Naruto had the raw power, so they worked together. That's exactly what happened at the end as well.

Also, like, Hinata doesn't even have the ability to transfer chakra to people in the first place.

So yeah, I'm sorry, but this isn't going through.
Closing.

Sooo umm, about your response...

None of my points even reference the novel, so I'm not sure how "movie's more canon than the novel" counters anything I said.
It was only in the novel that stated that Hinata didnt have enough chakra while Naruto did. In the movie, that was never stated. That is why I tried to clear up the misconception by making that comment on you message wall.

Last edited:
It was only in the novel that stated that Hinata didnt have enough chakra while Naruto did. In the movie, that was never stated. That is why I tried to clear up the misconception by making that comment on you message wall.
It doesn't need to be stated......when we directly see it...

Hinata did attempt to attack the Tenseigan with strongest known move, the Twin Lions Fist, and completely failed to do any meaningful damage to the orb. Meanwhile Naruto casually destroyed it with a Rasengan once Hinata neutralized the chakra absorption effects.

I based my observation on the movie, itself, not the novel. I wasn't even aware of that statement, but now that you've mentioned it, it serves as VERY strong support for what we already saw with our own eyes.

It doesn't need to be stated......when we directly see it...

Hinata did attempt to attack the Tenseigan with strongest known move, the Twin Lions Fist, and completely failed to do any meaningful damage to the orb. Meanwhile Naruto casually destroyed it with a Rasengan once Hinata neutralized the chakra absorption effects.
She failed to do so because she was still recovering from Toneri messing her chakra up in the castle. Naruto destroyed it because his chakra wasnt messed up by Toneri at that time. The movie never claimed it was because she didnt have enough chakra. I mean, Naruto destroyed it with just a rasengan. Would you think Hinata has less chakra than what is required to create a basic rasengan?
I based my observation on the movie, itself, not the novel. I wasn't even aware of that statement, but now that you've mentioned it, it serves as VERY strong support for what we already saw with our own eyes.
But the movie never ever stated she didnt have enough chakra. And now that I explained why the movie canoncity>novel canoncity, Hinata's chakra from Hamura should make sense as that was what Kishimoto wrote down in the script and didnt change compared to what the novel said. The novel never included where Toneri absorbed Naruto's chakra in which Hinata refilled later. This further proves my point as the novel changed the movie scenes and omitted a lot of what Kishimoto added in the movie.

Last edited:
Mate, you need to prove why she has as much chakra or AP as Naruto. I don't need to disprove that, and I'm not required to prove a negative.
That goes doubly for the fact that both the movie and novel support that she doesn't. You pretend like the novel contradicts the movie, when it really doesn't. If anything, it supports it.

Also, receiving chakra from Hamura means absolutely nothing. How much chakra did she receive exactly? How potent was it? What feats does it have? Did she receive a big portion of his chakra or just a little amount? We have no answers to these questions, and as such your claim that the chakra she received from Hamura must be greater than or equal to the chakra she received from Naruto during the War is, quite frankly, baseless.

To add insult to injury, we don't even accept Kyubi Cloak Hinata as 6-B atm, so....
And to be clear, even if we do at some point, she still wouldn't have a reason to scale to it in The Last.

Mate, you need to prove why she has as much chakra or AP as Naruto. I don't need to disprove that, and I'm not required to prove a negative.
That goes doubly for the fact that both the movie and novel support that she doesn't. You pretend like the novel contradicts the movie, when it really doesn't. If anything, it supports it.
I never said she had the same AP with Naruto. I only showed she had just as much chakra as BSM Naruto(half Kurama). The novel does contradict the movie as it omitted the scene where Toneri absorbs Naruto's chakra and when Hinata claimed she had Hamura's chakra flowing within her. The novel never kept those scenes there. So how is it not contradicting?
Also, receiving chakra from Hamura means absolutely nothing. How much chakra did she receive exactly? How potent was it? What feats does it have? Did she receive a big portion of his chakra or just a little amount? We have no answers to these questions,
We don't know how much she received but we know it is large enough to refill BSM Naruto's chakra(half kurama).
and as such your claim that the chakra she received from Hamura must be greater than or equal to the chakra she received from Naruto during the War is, quite frankly, baseless.
It's not baseless. Do you really think WA Hinata with just a single cloak of Kurama can refill BSM Naruto? The last Hinata could do that which automatically puts her reserves above her war arc counterpart. It's as easy as that.
To add insult to injury, we don't even accept Kyubi Cloak Hinata as 6-B atm, so....
Why not? Neji who needed assistance from Hiashi to dispell the juubi's arm with rotation got his durability upgraded to country level. Hinata who did this by herself wouldnt also scale to country level? Like why?
And to be clear, even if we do at some point, she still wouldn't have a reason to scale to it in The Last.
Why not? THe last Hinata is superior to war arc Hinata in every single way. From abilities to chakra reserves. Why wont it upscale The last Hinata? Do you think Hinata became weaker in the last?

Well technically you did add the feat and tier back in October 2021
That was when I was still a stupid noob. I had no idea on what I was doing and what I said was wrong. But now, I'm providing feats, evidence and even statements on why Hinata from the last should be 6-B.

Because we don’t accept Kyuubi Cloak feats at all, that’s why they aren’t on the pages
Do you mean you dont accept it because they aren't a permanent boost for them to add on their profile, or because the feats arent sensible? I'm asking this because I'm well aware that this feat in kurama cloak isnt added for them since they arent jinchurrikis and it was only a temporary boost. But my main point is that the last Hinata scales above whatever KC Hinata could do which means her feats in the war should upscale her version in the last. Except every kurama cloak feat was never accepted to begin with.

Do you mean you dont accept it because they aren't a permanent boost for them to add on their profile, or because the feats arent sensible? I'm asking this because I'm well aware that this feat in kurama cloak isnt added for them since they arent jinchurrikis and it was only a temporary boost. But my main point is that the last Hinata scales above whatever KC Hinata could do which means her feats in the war should upscale her version in the last. Except every kurama cloak feat was never accepted to begin with.
Is it because the amp ain't permanent or because the feats are inconsistent ?
Cause the feats are inconsistent and would have to backscale to Naruto, which doesn’t exactly make sense. That also means we can’t scale anything to the Kyuubi cloaks.
Well technically you did add the feat and tier back in October 2021
I didn’t add any Kyuubi cloak feats though?

hinata in the last for me is at least the same level has naruto from the last(moon level)but inferior(a lot)if naruto uses kurama's chakra

Cause the feats are inconsistent and would have to backscale to Naruto, which doesn’t exactly make sense. That also means we can’t scale anything to the Kyuubi cloaks.
What version of Naruto would the kyuubi cloak feats backscale to?

If you mean 6-B, then no, pretty sure someone else did that.

A version that’s weaker than the First Form Juubi, which is why stuff like Hinata slapping the Second Form Juubi doesn’t make much sense
I mean, the first form juubi is stronger than any version of Naruto except six paths Naruto. How does it backscale anything?

I mean, the first form juubi is stronger than any version of Naruto except six paths Naruto. How does it backscale anything?
You misunderstood what I was saying.

If we allowed the Kyuubi cloak feats, they would have to backscale to Naruto since he, y’know, gave everyone the cloaks in the first place.

??? That thread explicitly ignored 99.9% of the Tier 6 scaling, it definitely didn’t apply the 6-B ratings, and it didn’t apply anything related to the Kyuubi cloaks at all.
If you check Neji's history it says your account edited his profile giving him his 7-B stats along with the 6-B Dura

If you check Neji's history it says your account edited his profile giving him his 7-B stats along with the 6-B Dura
Oh, you meant Neji? Why didn’t you say that in the first place

That’s still completely unrelated to the Kyuubi cloaks, so I don’t see why you’re bringing it up.

You misunderstood what I was saying.

If we allowed the Kyuubi cloak feats, they would have to backscale to Naruto since he, y’know, gave everyone the cloaks in the first place.
Is that really inconsistent? He gave them a boost and made them temporarily become as strong as he was at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back