• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That explains it

Shippuden don't exist in the manga
200.gif

I can literally find where YOU acknowledged the existence of the Second and Third Form Juubi IN THIS THREAD.
Never said I didnt. I'm saying the first form is the final form. He has the second, third and unstable forms but they aren't the final form.

Never said I didnt. I'm saying the first form is the final form. He has the second, third and unstable forms but they aren't the final form.
So you’re just gonna ignore the part where you said the Juubi didn’t undergo any form changes?

First Form ain’t the final form either. If we ignore the God Tree, the third form is the final form and the strongest one, which, funnily enough, the Juubi’s profile already acknowledges.

It wasn't called part 2. It was just Naruto throughout. We just call it part 2 to easily differentiate, because it literally was a second part.
Doesnt matter. Since you are trying to mess with my mind by going into the namings literally, I might as well do the same. Kishimoto never ever named his manga Naruto "part II"

So you’re just gonna ignore the part where you said the Juubi didn’t undergo any form changes?
Again, I never said the Juubi didnt undergo any other form. I only said the Juubi never underwent any form AFTER he reached his first/final form(excluding the god tree).
First Form ain’t the final form either. If we ignore the God Tree, the third form is the final form and the strongest one, which, funnily enough, the Juubi’s profile acknowledges.
FIrst form is the final form if you ignore god tree. The person in charge of the ten tails profile on this wiki is on some hot dung. How is the first form only large mountain lvl while the weaker form is country level? That makes no sense. It's like the AP profile was written backwards for the Juubi. You guys should really correct it.

It wasnt specifically stated anywhere. It's common logic. The first form of the ten tails is ten tails in its final form.
Common WHERE?! The first form debuts in chapter 609, and transforms into his second form in chapter 613. After which he continuously evolves and gets stronger, leading up to his final form, which is the God Tree. The first form is NEVER seen again after it achieves its second form.

NEVER was it stated that he'll somehow revert back to his First form.

Also, NO. Each subsequent form is significantly bigger than the 1st form, with FAR better feats and statements to boot.

Like seriously......WHAT-

Common WHERE?! The first form debuts in chapter 609, and transforms into his second form in chapter 613. After which he continuously evolves and gets stronger, leading up to his final form, which is the God Tree. The first form is NEVER seen again after it achieves its second form.

NEVER was it stated that he'll somehow revert back to his First form.

Also, NO. Each subsequent form is significantly bigger than the 1st form, with FAR better feats and statements to boot.

Like seriously......WHAT-
If that's the case, then see the utter crap made on this page https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shinju_(Jūbi)#1st_Form
THAT'S THE GEDO MAZO
Dude what? That's not the gedo mazo. The gedo mazo doesnt have those teeth. And the gedo has like 9 eyeballs not one rinnesharigan.

Again, I never said the Juubi didnt undergo any other form. I only said the Juubi never underwent any form AFTER he reached his first/final form(excluding the god tree).
Oh, so you mean when Madara HAD TO RESUMMON IT FROM THE GEDŌ MAZŌ to absorb it and become its Jinchūriki? That does not, by any logic, mean that it’s the Juubi’s final form OR that it’s stronger than the second and third forms.

Oh, so you mean when Madara HAD TO RESUMMON IT FROM THE GEDŌ MAZŌ and it was back in its first form because that, y’know, makes sense? That does not, by any logic, mean that it’s the Juubi’s final form OR that it’s stronger than the second and third forms.
It wasn't in its first form.

No ******* way

You were complaining about how the first form is Large Mountain

The first Key is the gedo mazo. The first form is the third key.

Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says "Key:"
You see, I was fking right! You guys placed the key for the juubi forms in the wrong positions and confused each other. Y'all deserve a slap. Send me your faces
slap-come-here.gif

It wasn't in its first form.
Oh hey, it was in its second form. Which means he’s still wrong lmao
You see, I was fking right! You guys placed the key for the juubi forms in the wrong positions and confused each other. Y'all deserve a slap. Send me your faces
Hm, it’s almost like the Gedō Mazō appeared first, so we made it the first key…

Oh hey, it was in its second form. Which means he’s still wrong lmao

Hm, it’s almost like the Gedō Mazō appeared first, so we made it the first key…
But that isnt even the gedo mazo. This is how the gedo mazo looks like
192d51177aa87dd4fb60bb450146a3fa.png

You know what, I'm going to make a new post about this to clear up our confusions. It seems we dont understand what we both mean here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back