• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Here's another Anos fight, Probably will not be added but let's see. (Anos vs Lord english)

Anos

Lord English

Rules:

Both 2-A (Base anos vs Depowered English)

Quasiyuri said this regarding depowered english: "if you precise that his 1-A passive gets restricted and/or useless since this form only happens once the protectiveness of it doesn't truly matter (since it's the end of his loop and all)."

so yeah lord englishes 1-A passives get restricted (not sure if this means the match can't be added because of that)

Speed equalized

In-character for both

Lord english has knowledge of Anos but anos does not have knowledge of Lord english

Win via Incapacitation or Death

btw since anos threads tend to end in stomps for either anos or the opponent. i apologize if that's the case for this match as well.

why tho

For real, what does Lord English do here? Anos has a shitload of hax that (going off the rules) Lord English can’t do anything about.
If we were to give LE his hax he would breathe on Anos and he’s dead, I don’t see how this can be fair.

Last edited:
Matches like this can not be had in Versus Forum, keep them in Fun and Games. Also even without Passives Lord English is a 1-A Smurf, as in every key but Base he has active control over the Plot in addition to his Passive Plot protection.

Anos can't affect him, but the issue is that while LE's hax will work on him, he can't permanently put Anos down (due to the aforementioned stuff). Anos can also cast magic from his source (his source being his mind and soul, but also way deeper than those, so abstract). His source is nep 2 due to Graham's nothingness and he can use it as a shield. If this is their 2a versions, it's an incon (or incap for LE due to his 1a hax).

Wait, isnt le accusal type 5?
that was my entire reason why Anos couldn't affect LE. I don't think he loses it when weakened, It just says "All previous powers on a lower scale than his prime, minus the First Guardians' ones"

It doesn't really say he lost them, so I assume he still has his Type 5 Acasual

Bump. I see a possible incon - high-godly and nep 2 on one side, while on the other is type 5 acausality.
high godly dosent even matters against 1a memory and sleep hax, its the nep that matters since le has to affect the nep source to sleep/memory hax anos.

Back