• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, what do we do about jerga? It's either we nuke his "likely 5-A" and replace it with "High 6-B" or change his "7-B" to "High 6-B".
In the case of the former "7-B" becomes "7-A" too. I personally prefer the former as he just doesn't have enough evidence to scale him to 5-A

It's not through a specific attack. Those levels are required. They're from different arcs.

Melheis is actually 7-A, 6-C comes from being relative to (20x Ivis necron= Eugo la Raviaz) but i guess the 7-A actually needs to go.

Like I said, different arcs. Sasha and misha are still supersonic. Sub-relativistic+ is when they begin to fight mythical age demons which is arc 4-7.

The "Up to immeasurable" is for a different key which is needed, there's gonna be a CRT for high tiers of the verse. Sasha and Misha will get a 5-A, 2-A with "x" key which is where they get "FTL up to immeasurable".

The feat was done by anos who was using gyze (1/3), meaning the calc gets multiplied by 3x. Go through the multipliers
it is now correct, the time i posted this there were only 3 keys

Now, what do we do about jerga? It's either we nuke his "likely 5-A" and replace it with "High 6-B" or change his "7-B" to "High 6-B".
In the case of the former "7-B" becomes "7-A" too. I personally prefer the former as he just doesn't have enough evidence to scale him to 5-A
jerga with these current keys can't be 5-A, he was faced Anos before the moon feat, with these current keys he could be High 6-B

May I know who is working on Anos except me?
I'm fixing the bugs, a character can't have more than one type of speed or tier in the same key unless it's a "possibly" or through an "up to" or a specific attack and magic, that doesn't exist "High Hypersonic, Sub relativistic+, FTL" has no reason to put the low, medium and high speed of a char in a key, besides being incorrect

I'm fixing the bugs, a character can't have more than one type of speed or tier in the same key unless it's a "possibly" or through an "up to" or a specific attack and magic, that doesn't exist "High Hypersonic, Sub relativistic+, FTL" has no reason to put the low, medium and high speed of a char in a key, besides being incorrect
Thanks for fixing the issue, but the justification should be included.

Thanks for fixing the issue, but the justification should be included.
I don't see the need, it's something basic and that's all over the wikia, it's not something that's going to change anything to put this information, anyway, you can continue with the changes I don't disagree with the scale or anything, I'm just correcting the editing errors and this things.

I don't see the need, it's something basic and that's all over the wikia, it's not something that's going to change anything to put this information, anyway, you can continue with the changes I don't disagree with the scale or anything, I'm just correcting the editing errors and this things.
You are helping me a lot, no worries, by any chance, are you on our discord server? Seems weird that you're a supporter but not on the server with many projects we create there.

Also, I have a favor, mind processing the changes? One of my mother'friend daughters died yesterday, and now I need to prepare myself. I won't be available till night.

For Lay, I need you to check keys and AP justification
For Anos, his speed is lacking justification

You are helping me a lot, no worries, by any chance, are you on our discord server? Seems weird that you're a supporter but not on the server with many projects we create there.
I even have a discord, but I preferred not to enter, my native language is Portuguese, so even if I entered there I wouldn't interact much since I don't understand almost anything in English

Also, I have a favor, mind processing the changes? One of my mother'friend daughters died yesterday, and now I need to prepare myself. I won't be available till night.

For Lay, I need you to check keys and AP justification
For Anos, his speed is lacking justification
I didn't follow this thread much so I think it's better to ask someone from discord, since I don't know what the defined scale was and etc.

I'm so sorry for your loss, all the strength to you and her and I know you'll recover soon

I didn't follow this thread much so I think it's better to ask someone from discord, since I don't know what the defined scale was and etc.
Alright, I will try my best and as soon as I have opportunity to add the justification
I'm so sorry for your loss, all the strength to you and her and I know you'll recover soon
Thanks ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back