• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImmortalDread

Call me Dread
Username Only
VS Battles
Retired

rXi5oZG.jpg

Introduction​

This thread is created for the purpose of accurately scaling the characters from the Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha verse. It shall be handling different tiers ranging from their Attack Potency to their Speed Rating, and lifting strength. This would be handling both characters with and without profiles for future reference in case the profile gets created, generally, just a complete overhaul of the Power of the verse.

Disclaimer (Read carefully)​

This thread is only for low – mid-tier re-scaling, it has nothing to do with high-Godly scaling. So please reduce any irrelevant and unnecessary comments.

Calculations​

Those calculations need to be evaluated (big thanks to @Tatsumi504 for helping out):

Character scaling​

As a result of the lack of calculable feats in the verse, characters from early on in the series have been stuck in the same tier without any means to determine their superiority or inferiority to each other, but there are a plethora of Statistics Amplification and Statistics Reduction, that have been shown and described in the verse using concrete numbers that were stated.

POWER OF THE VERSE​

The current power of the verse; “Before the events of the Silver Sea (Arc 1-10), low tier characters are Wall level with Superhuman speeds, mid-tier characters are City level with Supersonic speeds, and top tier characters are Large Planet level with FTL speeds.” This would be changed according to the conclusions reached here if the evaluation is accepted.

ATTACK POTENCY​

Sasha and Misha are capable of performing the feat of this calc at the beginning of the series. They would scale to 1/8th of this value (it was performed by the two of them together, Sasha as a mage gets her attack magic boosted while Misha receives general magic enhancement)

LOW TIERS​

The amount of magic one can cast as well as its power is dependent on the total amount of magic power one has. During the school enrollment in LN Vol. 1, Ch. 7, the students had their magic power measured. From values given, a normal student's total magic power averages out at a value of 146.75 while Misha herself had a value of 100,246 making her approximately 683.1x above average. The feat in the calc happens after Misha fuses with her past self, which would make her at least 10x stronger than before. As a result, the Lowest Tiers in the verse scale to 1/6831st of Misha and Sasha's value. Low Tiers thus are Small Building Level to Small Town Level.

MID TIERS​

This would be covering mainly the Web Novel (WN) arcs 1-3 and Light Novel (LN) Volumes 1-3. At this point, all top tiers and those capable of competing with them scale to at least baseline 7-B based on these mountain splitting statements and mountain pulverizing feats. Additionally, There are country destroying statements as well.

SCALING CHAIN​

Anos is quite serious against the hero academy students in the 3rd arc of the story, evidenced by him going as far as to use Origin magic (magic that borrows power from something old. Anos borrows power from himself of, 2000yrs ago) <Jirasudo> against them. This isn't a contradictory out of character moment for him, given he was previously worried about obliterating them along with their source (Concept) previously. He even comments on how durable two of the heroes are, just like he did for Lay Glanzudlii in the magic sword tournament. The heroes are already using <Asla> here, and would thus scale to the mountain splitting statement (baseline 7-B). This is because the feat is what can be used to guage what he would consider impressive, considering he previously walked it off and treated the person who performed it like it meant nothing.

The 3rd ranked student at the hero academy is weaker than and incapable of harming Anos who is under the effects of <De Ijade> and <De Igeria>. Therefore, anos should scale to at least 40x baseline 7-B= 252 Megatons (7-A)

One of the 7 elder demon emperors is capable of wounding anos so taking all 7 emperors as being relative to each other, they all scale to at least 252 Megatons (7-A)

Ivis Necron later on gets the power of the “Guardian God of Time” Eugo La Raviaz added to his own (at least 2x), he later on fuses with the “Time God's Scythe” (fusing with a separate source of magic power leads to a 10x increase) therefore, Eugo La Raviaz AP is at least 20x 252 Megatons= 5.04 Gigatons (6-C).

Anos while fighting Eugo La Raviaz had <Gyze> active which would lower his power to at least 1/3rd so 1/3rd anos is relative to Eugo then anos unrestricted= at least 3x Eugo= 15.12 Gigatons (6-C)

In the academy exchange program of arc 3, the 1st and 2nd rank students of the hero academy use <Asc> against Anos. Before his reincarnation, he dealt with it by intimidating the people supplying the feelings for <Asc> but considers it as overkill to do so in times of peace, so he instead uses <Asc> against them as well. They are even capable of overpowering him briefly, despite the fact he's using <Asc as well>. Thus, the heroes are much stronger than base Anos. Therefore, the multiplier value for <Asc>= Unrestricted Anos/ Asla amped Heroes= at least 2,400/2 (feat was done by two people)= 1200x. The Highest of the Mid-Tiers then Scale to this calc of Anos burning down Midhaze (High 6-B).

Multipliers​

Speed​

LOW TIERS​

The Low Tiers will continue to have at least Superhuman Speeds, with the most exceptional of them reaching Subsonic based on FTE statements and being stated to be faster than Ydol Anzeo who performed the feat in this calc which reaches Supersonic.

MID TIERS​

The Mid Tiers all scale to this calc, so they're at least supersonic.

Anos is capable of this feat which he performed while using <gyze>. This was done at the beginning of his first match with lay, in which he says their swordsmanship was approaching that of the mythical age. Thus, mythical age demons and those who scale would be above 3x this calc.

The hero academy students would all have at least Subsonic (34.3 m/s) in base, Transonic (343 m/s) with <Asla>, Massively Hyoersonic+ with <Asc>

Final Tally (Attack Potency Rating)​

CharacterTier
Eugo La RaviazAt least 6-C, likely High 6-B(should scale to mythical age demons)
Anos7-A(At least 40x stronger than other 7-B's), 6-C(Is at least 3x stronger than Eugo la Raviaz) up to High 6-B
Lay Glanzudliiat least 7-A(easily defeated one of the 7 demon elders), 6-C up to High 6-B(comparable to Anos) higher with Accelerated development
Melheis BoranAt least 7-A (strongest of the 7 demon elders), 6-C (Anos says he's able to rival mythical age demons) | At least 6-C up to High 6-B(could fight equally against “luche” one of Anos strongest subordinates from the mythical age)
Sasha and MishaAt least 8-A(beginning of series), 7-A, likely 6-C (Anos says Sasha won't lose to any demon from the magical age which should include melheis) | At least 6-C up to High 6-B far higher (can fight equally against mythical age demons) | Low 7-C+ with fusion magic

Final Tally (Speed Rating)​

CharactersTier
Melheis BoranAt least Supersonic, Sub-relativistic+ (could dodge attacks from lay Glanzudlii)
Eugo La RaviazAt least Hypersonic+(7,916.812 m/s. 20x the ydol Anzeo calc), likely Sub-relativistic (should be as fast as mythical age demons)
AnosAt least High Hypersonic+(23,750.436 m/s. 3x faster than eugo la raviaz), Sub-relativistic+, far higher
Lay GlanzudliiAt least High Hypersonic+(comparable to Anos), Sub-relativistic, higher, far higher with Accelerated development
Sasha and MishaAt least Subsonic (FTE), Supersonic, likely Hypersonic+(should be comparable to Eugo la Raviaz) | At Least High Hypersonic+ up to Sub-relativistic+ (comparable to mythical age demons)

Bonus (for future reference)​

Those are for characters that will be created by us soon (Attack potency)
Eleonore & Zeshia = Ledriano (2nd rank student) is at least 2x stronger than Heine (3rd rank student) (He says there's a huge difference between no.2 and no.3, he has to keep his magic sealed with his glasses otherwise his own magic power will destroy his body). Ledriano= 2x baseline 7-B (12.6 megatons) with Asla. Zeshia is at least 24x stronger than ledriano (a barrier ledriano made and amplified dozens of times was easily broken by colliding with her own barrier) = 302.4 megatons (7-A) with Asla, High 6-C (362.88 gigatons) with <Asc> | High 6-B (can fight against mythical age demons), High 6-A with <Asc>
Speed: At least Subsonic (34.3 m/s) in base, Transoniv (343 m/s) with <Asla>, Massively Hypersonic+ (411, 600 m/s) with <Asc> | At least High Hypersonic+ (should be comparable to Anos) up to Sub-relativistic+ (can keep up with mythical age demons), FTL+ (24.036c) with <Asc>.

Notes​

• Sasha & Misha gets a new key (BoS) They're 8-A (522.211125 tons), Low 7-C+ (10x) with fusion magic.
  • Low Tiers are 1/6831 Sasha and Misha= 9-A (0.0765 tons) up to Low 7-C+
  • All class M lifting strength, except those who don't have enough reason to scale, get upgraded to class G (Anos & Lay should get Class G)
  • the Mid-end was accepted so those who actually scale to mythical age demons are sub-relativistic (8,807,026.209 m/s)up to Sub-relativistic+ (26,421,078.627 m/s).
  • Anos was actually under the king class effect(1/3 power is all he has) when he performed the castle lifting feat, so he is actually 3x the class G calculation (4.738679478e+9 kg) = (1.4216038434e+10 kg) Class G.
  • Melheis should get at least class M lifting strength for his 1st key and scales to Anos Class G for the 2nd key

Results​

Note: Bold = Staff Opinion

Agree: 9 (2:7) @YoPercy, @Tatsumi504, @Hajun, @Dereck03, @Reiner, @wwereymy235, @Theglassman12
Disagree: 0 (0:0)
Neutral: 0 (0:0)

Last edited:

Disclaimer (Please read it carefully)​

This thread is only for low – mid-tier re-scaling, it has nothing to do with high-Godly scaling. So please reduce any irrelevant and unnecessary comments.

The High 6-B might end up being 6-B+ depending on how the calc mods are feeling so let's be hopeful.

Now with that outta the way, i implore @Dereck03 to mention calc group members here to evaluate the calculations. 1 of them should be 2 months old by now.

damn, which one? Huh, I make sure I added everything
You added the scans needed for the scaling chain. I'm talking about the one's for the multipliers. I had an entire section in the sandbox dedicated to it. Stuff like how fusing with something is (10x), gyze reducing the king to 1/3rd of their power e.t.c

You added the scans needed for the scaling chain. I'm talking about the one's for the multipliers. I had an entire section in the sandbox dedicated to it. Stuff like how fusing with something is (10x), gyze reducing the king to 1/3rd of their power e.t.c
We checked together and u said it's fine

I will add it alr.

It is simply re-scaling the whole verse (Only low - mid tier) with more calculations and also reasonable scaling chain.
This is all thanks to @Tatsumi504 for helping me out with this small project.

All we need is to evaluate those calculations (I tried my best to organize them)
This is just to make the verse more accurate and will help us with the future CRTs soon (there will be one big soon afterwards)

I appreciate any input!

It is simply re-scaling the whole verse (Only low - mid tier) with more calculations and also reasonable scaling chain.

All we need is to evaluate those calculations (I tried my best to organize them)
This is just to make the verse more accurate and will help us with the future CRTs soon (there will be one big soon afterwards)

I appreciate any input!
Bump!

I requested now from those calculation members to give their input regarding this CRT
  • Damage3245
  • CloverDragon03
  • Executor_N0
  • KLOL506

@Dereck03 @CrimsonStarFallen @JustSomeWeirdo @Theglassman12 @DarkGrath @Moritzva

Would any of you be willing to help evaluate this please?

I appreciate any input!
Bump!

I requested now from those calculation members to give their input regarding this CRT
  • Damage3245
  • CloverDragon03
  • Executor_N0
  • KLOL506
9 staff members are being notified and no one came.

I messaged Ant in his wall for it. Sounds problematic because of the scaling is dependent on the calculations, if they are accepted, I don't think there is much to discuss and can be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back