• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I messaged Ant in his wall for it. Sounds problematic because of the scaling is dependent on the calculations, if they are accepted, I don't think there is much to discuss and can be applied.
Depends on what is accepted, for mythical age demons speed, it'll be 3x the calculation

I have also sent a request for the calculation evaluations as well. The calculations are not complicated, it is really easy and understandable.
I took effort writing them down, and as well as for scaling the chain with my friend.

I have also sent a request for the calculation evaluations as well. The calculations are not complicated, it is really easy and understandable.
I took effort writing them down, and as well as for scaling the chain with my friend.
Huh, you made it priority 3 but it should actually be 1. The entire verse is gonna get affected

Hey Ant! 3 calculations has been approved by a calculation member and we got one staff member who is also knowledgeable in the verse and overall positive supporter agreements.

Are we fine to apply changes?
As Ants very trustworthy 2nd in command, (this is a joke please don’t ban) I approve of this CRT. I’ll close this after the changes have been applied.

Hey Ant! 3 calculations has been approved by a calculation member and we got one staff member who is also knowledgeable in the verse and overall positive supporter agreements.

Are we fine to apply changes?
Let's go!!! Big shout out to @Therefir for evaluating all 3 calcs.
Now we can move on to the scaling purpose of the thread

• Sasha & Misha gets a new key (BoS) They're 8-A (522.211125 tons), Low 7-C+ (10x) with fusion magic.
  • Low Tiers are 1/6831 sasha and misha= 9-A (0.0765 tons) up to Low 7-C+
  • All class M lifting strength except those who don't have enough reason to scale, get upgraded to class G (Anos & Lay should get Class G)
These were the only things not noted in the OP already.

Edit:
Speed

Actually, i was anticipating only MHS+ for speed getting accepted but the Mid-end was accepted so those who actually scale to mythical age demons are sub-relativistic (8,807,026.209 m/s)up to Sub-relativistic+ (26,421,078.627 m/s).

Lifting Strength:
Anos was actually under the king class effect(1/3 power is all he has) when he performed the castle lifting feat so he is actually 3x the class G calc (4.738679478e+9 kg)= (1.4216038434e+10 kg) Class G.

@Dread could you add this to the OP?

Last edited:
Melheis should get at least class M lifting strength for his 1st key and scales to anos Class G for the 2nd key that will be made.
I'll post the reasons and justification later

Melheis should get at least class M lifting strength for his 1st key and scales to anos Class G for the 2nd key that will be made.
I'll post the reasons and justification later
Black lightning gathers around the royal scepter.

With a thunderous roar, Melheis unleashed "Magic Black Lightning Emperor" <Jirasudo>.

"Wind Wall!" <Shelia> of wind with magical power appeared in front of Rouche, which created a flow of air. Jet-black lightning flashed past her body as if guided by the <Wind Wall Shelia>.

Kicking the ground, Rushe approached Melheis with a single step and swung down her magic sword.

Melheis caught it with his scepter.

'A big mouth for one who has been manipulated together,' he said.

It seems you still have your memories, too. How pathetic.

'Ho-ho-ho!

In the battle, Melheis, who was weakened by the Demon King's class in addition to the difference in strength, was outnumbered, and he was knocked off his feet.

While falling back, Melheis regained his stance.
Melheis while weakened is able to withstand luche's blows.

Luche isn't any random mythical age demon, he's one of anos strongest subordinates and was known as the strongest wind magic user so he scales to Anos class G.

Melheis gets class M for his 1st key because it's implied he actually got stronger here...
The staff draws a magic circle, and the "Hellfire Eradication Cannon Jio Graze" is fired from the cannon.

Luche slashes at it, or dodges it, and quickly closes the gap between the two.

"Riga Schrade!"

Dimensional Prison Azeisis.

Melheis swallows the blade of wind released by Luche into "Dimensional Prison" <Azesis>.

Let's give it back."

A magical gate appeared, through which Luche's "Fu Zan Zan Zetsu" <Riga Schrade> was released.

As if in a trap, a "dimensional prison" <azeshis> was deployed in various places. The normal space is mixed with a different space. Moreover, it is moving.

It swallows, stores, and spits out everything that passes through that other space.

The magic control was even more precise than at the magic sword competition.

Tch......!

Luche's anti-magic was cut up and he bled all over, but he did not care, he charged.

She jumped into the center of the swirling "Riga Schrade" and ran through it.
So class M for 1st key, class G for 2nd.

Thanks for your input @Theglassman12, since we got now 2 staff approval and the calculation member approved all 3 calculations. We can apply these changes.
Likewise, before this, I will create a blog for this and add it in the verse page, so people can understand the scaling chain.

Thanks for your input @Theglassman12, since we got now 2 staff approval and the calculation member approved all 3 calculations. We can apply these changes.
Likewise, before this, I will create a blog for this and add it in the verse page, so people can understand the scaling chain.
Don't think we need another blog, just a new tab in the "Power of the Verse" section.

So when do you wanna begin making the changes? I personally want to handle some of them

Don't think we need another blog, just a new tab in the "Power of the Verse" section.

So when do you wanna begin making the changes? I personally want to handle some of them
No, it's better to put it as a blog on the verse page.

Alright. I added accepted calculations in the verse page. I also created a deep blog explanation in the verse page. Furthermore, I will soon edit Power of the Verse as well as characters tiers.

For additional notes @Dereck03, I have changed the style of calculations in the verse page for better view.

Hopefully everyone who participated sees this. There's an issue with the scaling.

About BoS Sasha & Misha, their AP is
8-A (1/8th of the Low 7-C+ calc), L 7-C+ (with fusion magic)
Their AP will be 8-A (522.2 tons) but fusion magic is a 10x multiplier meaning they're L 7-C+ (5,222 tons) with fusion magic while the calc is L 7-C+ (4,177.689 tons).

This in itself isn't an issue, the problem is that canonically, <Jio Graze> is the strongest magic any of the Low tiers are be capable of and should be > their fusion magic but with this their fusion magic> <Jio Graze>.

In light of this, i propose downscaling them from 1/10th of the calc that way <Jio Graze> remains the strongest thing they have at this point and their fusion magic at best would match the calc and not go above it. They thus downscale from (417.76 tons)

Hopefully everyone who participated sees this. There's an issue with the scaling.

About BoS Sasha & Misha, their AP is

Their AP will be 8-A (522.2 tons) but fusion magic is a 10x multiplier meaning they're L 7-C+ (5222 tons) with fusion magic.
This in itself isn't an issue, the problem is that canonically, <Jio Graze> is the strongest magic any of the Low tiers are be capable of and should be > their fusion magic but with this their fusion magic> <Jio Graze>.

In light of this, i propose downscaling them from 1/10th of the calc that way <Jio Graze> remains the strongest thing they have at this point and their fusion magic at best would match the calc and not go above it.
I think it is fine to apply it.

I'm not understanding these several levels in just one key, if the character has several levels through ups or a specific attack this must be placed in the key, and not just throw the levels there, like in Melheis profile that is "Mountain level , Island Level". or in Sasha's speed, "supersonic, sub-relativistic+ up to immeasurable", two speeds in the same key don't make any sense, and will only confuse others, is sasha's speed supesonic or sub relativistic? the two can't unless it's through an up that they forgot to put.

And as far as I remember the characters are not sub-relativistic+, from what I saw the accepted calculation was the sub-relativistic intermediate.

I'm not understanding these several levels in just one key, if the character has several levels through ups or a specific attack this must be placed in the key, and not just throw the levels there, like in Melheis profile that is "Mountain level , Island Level". or in Sasha's speed, "supersonic, sub-relativistic+ up to immeasurable", two speeds in the same key don't make any sense, and will only confuse others, is sasha's speed supesonic or sub relativistic? the two can't unless it's through an up that they forgot to put.

And as far as I remember the characters are not sub-relativistic+, from what I saw the accepted calculation was the sub-relativistic intermediate.
Sasha needs a seperate keys. Her goddes form should atleast have FTL travel speed.

Sasha needs a seperate keys. Her goddes form should atleast have FTL travel speed.
I'm not just referring to Sasha's profile, some have an excessive number of levels and unnecessary speeds, basically a low, medium and high level of speed is being placed and tier everything in the same key, this makes no sense

the right thing is to put the minimum level up to the maximum level, it would basically be "Supersonic up to Immeasurable", the intermediate speed is completely disposable and irrelevant

the right thing is to put the minimum level up to the maximum level, it would basically be "Supersonic up to Immeasurable", the intermediate speed is completely disposable and irrelevant
Discuss it in the discord server.

I'm not understanding these several levels in just one key, if the character has several levels through ups or a specific attack this must be placed in the key, and not just throw the levels there,
It's not through a specific attack. Those levels are required. They're from different arcs.
like in Melheis profile that is "Mountain level , Island Level"
Melheis is actually 7-A, 6-C comes from being relative to (20x Ivis necron= Eugo la Raviaz) but i guess the 7-A actually needs to go.
or in Sasha's speed, "supersonic, sub-relativistic+ up to immeasurable",
Like I said, different arcs. Sasha and misha are still supersonic. Sub-relativistic+ is when they begin to fight mythical age demons which is arc 4-7.

The "Up to immeasurable" is for a different key which is needed, there's gonna be a CRT for high tiers of the verse. Sasha and Misha will get a 5-A, 2-A with "x" key which is where they get "FTL up to immeasurable".
The feat was done by anos who was using gyze (1/3), meaning the calc gets multiplied by 3x. Go through the multipliers

Anyway, removed the "6-C" statistic ftom Melheis 2nd key, removed "7-B" from sasha and misha too, added new keys for their speed too.

This should solve all concerns until the high tiers re-scaling is implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back