• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck03

An ending is not the end
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
A few days ago Daimaou and now another Maou? Well as promised I'm here to make this discussion rule for Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha.

Mainly referring to the statement that Venuzdonoa which can destroy all things in creation. No matter how tough, eternal or infinite it is being taken as "No Limits Fallacy" and one more equating "all things in the creation" to just one universe and saying that the silver sea is not part of the creation nor that Anos had any knowledge of it when making that claim.

Practically me and the supporters are already tired of discussing the same thing and the same thing all this time and most likely if I don't make this discussion rule now, in the future the same thread will repeat itself and reach hundreds of posts of debates of the same thing that has already been discussed to be rejected again.

So the rules would be this
  • It is respectfully requested that any attempts to initiate or perpetuate discussions regarding the downgrade of Venuzdonoa's Tier 1 rating in the series Maou Gakuin be abstained from. The previous discussions have thoroughly examined the specific evidence presented, and it is believed that further debate on this matter would be redundant and unproductive. It is emphasized that the Silver Sea should be considered a part of the creation and that the argument of Anos being unaware of its existence is flawed , as he was involved in a multitude of matters where his awareness may have been limited. Since everything has been discussed here, here, here and here, the threads have been very controversial and even more so the most recent one but they have been completely rejected with practically 1500 post of debate between the 4 threads of practically the same as the past attempts. Additionally, it is worth noting that the claim of Venuzdonoa being treated as a "No Limits Fallacy" is outdated, as the character has demonstrated the ability to destroy everything it has encountered in the series so far, and is supported by a number of feats that can be easily verified in its profile.
On Side Note: It is respectfully urged that all comments and discussions within this thread remain on topic and refrain from any irrelevant or unnecessary remarks that may deviate from the main purpose of the thread, which is to discuss and establish a new rule among staff members. Derailing the thread with irrelevant or unnecessary remarks will not only be unproductive, but also disruptive to the intended purpose of the thread, which is for staff members to discuss and establish a new rule. As this thread is intended for staff members only, it is kindly requested that all comments and discussions stay on topic.

bump.gif

I think that the support here seems sufficient to apply the rule now.

No problem, and thanks from me as well. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I will close this thread now then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back