• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Here's a better question... do you wanna have bad time?" - Sans Profile Rework!

To be fair, If Sans can teleport, And he normally doesn't want to get hurt

While would he just weave a town sized explosion instead of teleporting, Doesn't make sense if you ask me

Me and Shion answered on Empathic thing. Unless you want to argue that Geno Frisk gives a shit about killing people, aka go against the game…
Ehh, Flowey kinda did back when he did it, constantly trying to justify himself and the such.

Think the best argument for it being a sans thing and not Frisk just feeling bad, is that it still activates even after you've killed Sans twice and are fighting him again, and that it seems to ramp up the more KARMA you have, which sorta suggests that KARMA is what triggers it.

Btw Sans does teleport in battle, but he didnt dodge attacks with it. Its safe to assume the guy isnt a dumbass

Anyways Strym you technically cannot make a CRT right after this since it will count as spite lol

Is it said somewhere in the rules?

If staff don't even bother to reply to my shit, then I'll force them to, simple as that.
There's a rule that says you need to wait 3 months before you can change something that was accepted in a CRT.
Too lazy to look for it tho

Back