• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Here's a better question... do you wanna have bad time?" - Sans Profile Rework!

Oh yeah, all this talk made forget, but the "ADDITIONS" section doesn't actually display all the changes, the biggest one not mentioned is sans getting Class M LS.
Sneaky Sneaky I see~

anyways...

Power null: As long as Chara gets resistance it's fine.

Invuln negation: When is Sans called the judge? Other then that I don't really give a shit, the debate is semantics.

Intangibility: He didn't have this already??? If you bozos weren't so focus on big hax this wouldn't have been missed.

Toon force: Also fine.

Btw I love how all this Sans wank for some reason does not affect Papyrus.

Why the **** does not get any retroactive benefit from this?

• This is not an effect of KR. Prove me it's not Frisk feeling like crap due to the fight being unfair against them.
I don't think I need to prove why Frisk in the genocide route, who is repeatedly stated to be a heartless monster, who literally was gonna use Monster Kid as a bridge, killed Papyrus without a care in the world wouldn't just regret his actions because they fought Sans.
  • Prove me it's not Flowey being pissed for Sans kicking his ass many times.
Flowey gets really angry just by the mention of anything that could be linked to Sans, we then straight up see Flowey is worried about meeting him again. He genuinly tells us not to tell Sans anything about him, if he was just kinda angry at Sans then I really doubt he would be this worried just by his existence.

Don't really care about the rest, since all they do is remove supporting evidence.

I don't think I need to prove why Frisk in the genocide route, who is repeatedly stated to be a heartless monster, who literally was gonna use Monster Kid as a bridge, killed Papyrus without a care in the world wouldn't just regret his actions because they fought Sans.
I mean, that thing appears even in a not-hit fight, meaning that KR is not the reason behind it.
Flowey gets really angry just by the mention of anything that could be linked to Sans, we then straight up see Flowey is worried about meeting him again. He genuinly tells us not to tell Sans anything about him, if he was just kinda angry at Sans then I really doubt he would be this worried just by his existence.
This could be done without SI though. SI would be if they instantly give you the vibe, but for Flowey it needed to be killed many times.

Back