• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Did Douma freeze air itself ever? We can get a temperature very easily from all of those feats you just listed but the air freezing is probably the only relevant end tbh.

Freezing air requires some low ass temperatures.
He hasn't, but his icy air is cold enough to prevent someone from breathing and can destroy their cells in an extremely short period of time, which I don't think is comparable to freezing air itself so it might not be relevant

After reading what Elixirr said, my question is what feats would theoretically be calced?
My guess is that the speed he moves at when he uses seventh form and when he fought Muzan would theoretically yield AP values comparable to the one in the 7-C calc

Though, this is more of a way to combat the outlier argument as the calc was performed by one of the weaker characters in the series although the 8-A calc was also performed by a relatively weak character (who was not going all out too), so I think there is definitely enough consistency behind it for KnY to finally break into tier 7. Still, this all boils down to whether the 8-A and 7-C calcs gets accepted first

If they do, then we can start upgrading the mid-god tiers in the verse to Low 7-C and above

Last edited:
That does make me wonder if there is a way to properly calculate that feat from Gyutaro since it seems pretty impressive and like something that you would assume to be above 8-C to me.

Last edited:
That does make me wonder if there is a way to properly calculate that feat from Gyutaro since it seems pretty impressive and like something that you would assume to be above 8-C to me.
Maybe I could get the GPE of all the whips using the wide-spanning shot of them covering the district since we know the size of the district? It wouldn't be something I do anytime soon though

Maybe I could get the GPE of all the whips using the wide-spanning shot of them covering the district since we know the size of the district? It wouldn't be something I do anytime soon though
Nice, take your time. Btw, how high a value do you think it will yield?

I'll list the chars that are relative and chars that are above eos zenitsu from weakest (top) to strongest (bottom)

Comparable:
Nezuko (>= Daki and UM4's clones who should be comparable to her)
Genya (Iffy on this one, scaling mainly because they were comparable-ish while training)
Kaigaku (Relativity to Zenitsu in the IF fight)
Tengen (High end relative to Gyutaro who should be >= Kaigaku)
Gyutaro + Daki (Should be superior or at least comparable to Kaigaku)
Inosuke (Relativity to Zenitsu in the Muzan fight)
Kanao (Relativity to Zenitsu in the Muzan fight)

Above:
Gyokko (>UM6)
Shinobu (Relative to a casual Doma which narratively should be above UM6)
Mui (>UM5 > UM6 < Zenitsu)
Hantengu (>> UM6)
Rengoku (~ UM3 >>> UM6 < Zenitsu)
Mitsuri (~ UM4 >> UM6 < Zenitsu, dodged attacks from Muzan)
Giyu (~ UM3 >> UM6 < Zenitsu)
Akaza (>>> UM6)
Sanemi (~ UM1 >>>> UM6 < Zenitsu)
Obanai (Did better than marked Sanemi in Muzan fight)
Gyomei (~ UM1 >>>> UM6 < Zenitsu)
Doma (>>> UM6)
Koku (>>>> UM6)
Tanjiro (Relative to Muzan who blitzed marked Gyomei, Sanemi, Giyu, Obanai and base + invisible Kanao, Inosuke and Zenitsu)
Muzan (> Tanjiro)
Yoriichi (>>>> Muzan)
genya should be 8-A because kokushibo sword swallow

but this is looking good

To be honest, I'm really not sure. I think maybe High 8-C?
Actually, the feat may not even be usable, as the anime highly exaggerates its effect. The manga, being the source material, shows it as being a few blood tornados rather than a massive number of blood blades encompassing the whole district

Actually, the feat may not even be usable, as the anime highly exaggerates its effect. The manga, being the source material, shows it as being a few blood tornados rather than a massive number of blood blades encompassing the whole district
To be fair, we actually see a lot less of the process of the environment getting destroyed in the manga. It appears to begin at the end of chapter 95 and at the beginning of chapter 96 it's already over and everything we see of the environment is destroyed with Tanjiro saying that everything was wrecked. This is the case with the areas were Zenitsu, Inosuke, Tengen, Daki and Gyutaro are as well even though they didn't end up at the same place as Tanjiro after the attack, so a certain range for the destruction is definitely implied.

That is true, but then comes the question of how to approach this feat. If enough CGMs agree that the anime can be used, that's one thing, but I'm iffy right now

O finnaly then
Marked swordman village Tanjiro Mitsuri and Muichiro
Zantegnu and gyokko
Who else

Last edited:
Can't rn cuz i am on my way to school(and editing profiles on phone is a pain for me)

I've made the changes and also made sure to edit the Power of the Verse section and the Notes for the Calculations accordingly. Muichiro and Mitsuri's profiles had an at least before their High 8-C which I removed since I felt that it would be redundant for their City Block level+ rating. There are some details that might need a bit more discussion though.

genya too since he ate wood
Genya's profile doesn't actually scale him to Zohakuten right now, so unless he has a statement or feat that scales him to Zohakuten he'll stay at At least 8-C, likely higher and even if there is a statement or feat for him, this will require a revision for his scaling.

There is also the matter of the scaling of Kaigaku's Lifting Strength since he is Likely Class 25.

We don't we Just upscale rui tiers And up above spider Father Lifting a tree out of curiosity

We don't we Just upscale rui tiers And up above spider Father Lifting a tree out of curiosity
That was something that I was actually wondering myself for some time actually and I was eventually going to address that in the future. The calculations have all been approved by Armorchompy according to the comments and Spider Demon Father's Attack Potency feat has a result of 0,008 Tons which is higher than the currently used 0,006 Tons and would scale to those who are on Rui's level or higher.

I've made the changes and also made sure to edit the Power of the Verse section and the Notes for the Calculations accordingly. Muichiro and Mitsuri's profiles had an at least before their High 8-C which I removed since I felt that it would be redundant for their City Block level+ rating. There are some details that might need a bit more discussion though.

Genya's profile doesn't actually scale him to Zohakuten right now, so unless he has a statement or feat that scales him to Zohakuten he'll stay at At least 8-C, likely higher and even if there is a statement or feat for him, this will require a revision for his scaling.

There is also the matter of the scaling of Kaigaku's Lifting Strength since he is Likely Class 25.
i mean, we did him likely 8-A via kokushibo so i can't see why not do the same with zohakuten

That was something that I was actually wondering myself for some time actually and I was eventually going to address that in the future. The calculations have all been approved by Armorchompy according to the comments and Spider Demon Father's Attack Potency feat has a result of 0,008 Tons which is higher than the currently used 0,006 Tons and would scale to those who are on Rui's level or higher.
Well not just that, but the Father Spider Demon has a lifting strength of Class 25 that no one uses

i mean, we did him likely 8-A via kokushibo so i can't see why not do the same with zohakuten
The reasoning for that involves restraining Kokushibo and unless there is some evidence of him automatically gaining strength on the level of whatever the demon from whom he ate a piece of is capable of he shouldn't just scale.

Well not just that, but the Father Spider Demon has a lifting strength of Class 25 that no one uses
I did refer to the calculations on the blog and Chosen already mentioned the feat that got that result, so I didn't bother to mention it again but you are still right.

The reasoning for that involves restraining Kokushibo and unless there is some evidence of him automatically gaining strength on the level of whatever the demon from whom he ate a piece of is capable of he shouldn't just scale.
i disagree but that's fair

Back