• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Akaza VS Gyomei (7-2-2)

Can you see if I missed anyones votes? I didn't add 2 of them because they didn't put the reason, etc..
Don't wanna be unfair.
I don't think that this is necessary for now since one of the arguments used here is dependent on the new CRT.

I don't think that this is necessary for now since one of the arguments used here is dependent on the new CRT.
So, Should this be locked as is until the CRT is finished, then? Because if my CRT is wrong, this match is a stomp for gyomei.

So, Should this be locked as is until the CRT is finished, then? Because if my CRT is wrong, this match is a stomp for gyomei.
We can just continue discussing this once we are done with the CRT. The CRT itself can end up being accepted, rejected or anything in-between depending on what is agreed upon.

We can just continue discussing this once we are done with the CRT. The CRT itself can end up being accepted, rejected or anything in-between depending on what is agreed upon.
Okay.

If grace ends and Akaza is the winner, I'll wait to add it to the profiles until the CRT is finished.

Last edited:
Ok, Grace ended. But we still need to wait for the CRTs results to either add it to the profiles or dismiss the match completely.

Dude, it all depends on orbit. If you can see the compass needle unlimited, why not 1st stage or 2nd stage.
The compass captures speed and power, so why not go head-to-head with gyomei in basic kokshibo too?
or douma
gyomei match should be played again, here my vote is for gyomei again

Back