• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
manga doesnt lie Goku wankers. Garou slams the verse 0 diff and copies goku’s power whilst also adapting 1000000x his everything.

That's enough of an assumption, as it is literally on his profile.
EFJ is not noted as Durability Negation on his profile. The example vs Darkshine is (and obviously GFJ), but that should probably still be removed.

Then tell us those feats
Here. It happens a bunch of times, but they're not accepted, so it's useless anyway lol.

Then what are Garou's hand's doing in the scene?
Pointing at Garou.

Completely incorrect. Garou is not firing any beams during his EFJ, he is literally just pushing Saitama into the building. That is why you get a page showing Garou rushing to Saitama before he makes contact with Saitama. No building or instructor, no matter how destroyed, is just gonna be reduced to powder as shown by what Garou did in both fights.
No. He slams Saitama into the building with GSAA, here and here. Garou then uses GFJ from a distance, which sends an energy projectile into the building. The third panels shows energy being present even better.
Dust being released during the destruction of a building is actually pretty common. Unless it's entirely reduced to dust, but that's not the case in either instances.

Getting stronger yes, but not being able to make Darkshine spit up blood or even swell and cut his face with barrages of punches directly to his face after is another thing if Garou did something other than Fa Jin.
Based on what? We see Garou do nothing but beat Darkshine around after this happened.

That would be true if Garou was stronger than Darkshine at that point in time, which he wasn't. Darkshine was stronger up until the last kick Garou threw, Darkshine was just too scared of fighting a fight where he has a chance of losing.
Which literally supports Garou being stronger. Plus he was only starting to get scared because Garou was tossing him around.

They are. It's fictional martial arts, of course, no different than ki in that aspect except instead of being energy manipulation its shit like sliding your foot fast enough against the ground to generate enough friction and create a fire then kicking with said fire or creating turbulence with your body to generate a low temperature and form ice and kicking with said ice.
You're literally explaining why it's not pure martial arts. Our standard of martial arts doesn't change anyway.

EFJ is not noted as Durability Negation on his profile. The example vs Darkshine is (and obviously GFJ), but that should probably still be removed.
"Fa Jin (Stated that these powerful attacks target the internal organs of his opponents, regardless of how tough their bones and flesh are)" directly from Garou's AP section. If you feel something shouldn't be on the profile I would recommend making a CRT.
Here. It happens a bunch of times, but they're not accepted, so it's useless anyway lol.
Link doesn't work.
Pointing at Garou.
Did you mean Darkshine?
No. He slams Saitama into the building with GSAA, here and here. Garou then uses GFJ from a distance, which sends an energy projectile into the building. The third panels shows energy being present even better.
Dust being released during the destruction of a building is actually pretty common. Unless it's entirely reduced to dust, but that's not the case in either instances.
That's not a projectile. Garou kicks Saitama into buildings then a panel shows us Garou literally rushing to said buildings and then forms the Fa Jin move before just before impact with Saitama. We know that isn't a projectile because in Garou and Saitama's movements are both illustrated as white beams with black lines, just like the apparent "energy projectile". The same style of impact is shown on 3 different scales. Garou is never shown throwing energy projectiles before he got his Cosmic Fear Mode

Dust being released is common, not a building being blown to powder which is shown twice as I've already posted.
Based on what? We see Garou do nothing but beat Darkshine around after this happened.
The fight itself. We are told why Darkshine lost, he has no confidence in battles where he might not win. Although Garou won, he dealth zero lasting physical damage to Darkshine and we see Darkshine's insane durability when Garou's barrages still do not cause him to bleed or leave a mark after Garou evolved into his peak half-monster form. Darkshine's durability is already noted on the profile to be far higher than his attack potency on his profile.
Which literally supports Garou being stronger. Plus he was only starting to get scared because Garou was tossing him around.
Sure but you lost the point you were making. Garou being stronger than Darkshine by his final kick on him is irrelevant to your argument that Garou was stronger than Darkshine by the time he did the push attack that turned the area into dust.
You're literally explaining why it's not pure martial arts. Our standard of martial arts doesn't change anyway.
No, those techniques have always been allowed in skill vs matchups. This is the only thread where I'm seeing people raise concerns about them.

I mean I'm pretty sure that fight is deadass just Garou and Kojiro evolving against each other until Garou grazes him with his **** or some shit and atomizes his bones, I also already conceded on it
The list.

1. sasaki kojirou (done)
2. agent Zain
3. Archaon
4. Yujiro?
5. Dante

Yeah, can't wait to watch

Mate if Kojirou who ****** the **** of Zain would win a skill battle with Garou then wow lol
It's going to be a lot more different. Zain's AP is much more "different"

But just questions, is Zain allowed to have his standard guns and forcefield bracers?

Yeah, can't wait to watch

Mate if Kojirou who ****** the **** of Zain would win a skill battle with Garou then wow lol
Kojiro could only match Garou, per se. Garou could(apparently) copy his Thousand-Image Defense and match his evolution but Kojiro could do the same thing so it was just gonna be an endless exchange of evolution until Garou pulped his bones and organs.

I mean why does it matter lol- People can just go and outvote me and it isn't like the match can get added to profiles.
I mean that's true, but I don't see a reason for you not to switch your vote when you believe Garou would win...

Yeah this thread went from flaccid to rage boner pretty fast in these last few days, and we don't need everyone in the thread throwing shade and insults over something that was intended to be fun to discuss. Let's be real, no matter who wins, we aren't going to be happy in the end, so we need to chill. Locking this thread before we get the usual insults-to-death threats that this usually becomes on other forums (or at least worse).

On another note, before making a new version of this thread, let's wait until things in the series get to the finish line; given the Granola Arc of DBS and the Monster Asso Arc of OPM are both nearly at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back