• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man WillPower&Regeneration

Willpower page of one punch man should include Regeneration(low-mid).

Half-Monster Garou was overcoming death via willpower. gyoro gyoro already explained it. It's easy to turn humans to monsters via cells but it doesnt effect the limiter. It works with no further growth. Garou didnt take it.

For the limit of growth, Gyoro explains that first you need to overcome death many times as a HUMAN. Garou was still a human who was overcoming death. everytime garou overcome death he regenerated. immortality type 2 also comes with regeneration here. many examples are in the series.

He healed after being hacked and slashed, rose to his feet after having his torso crushed. regenerated a hole in his abdomen over an unknown period of time. seemingly recovered from having his ribcage shattered.

Gyoro explains it as well. At the very least. limited immortality (type 2) part should also include regeneration. overcoming death also causes regeneration here

it should also explain that saitama was still able to move everyday after his training.

Last edited:
nuOIvqx.png

Supernatural Willpower? Or, supernatural ability?

Yeah I have to say, it doesn't really help us that our only example here is a half monster. If we were shown that Saitama had some kind of regen back on his training days I would agree but to me this seems like just a thing Garou can do thanks to his partial monsterization.

Yeah I have to say, it doesn't really help us that our only example here is a half monster. If we were shown that Saitama had some kind of regen back on his training days I would agree but to me this seems like just a thing Garou can do thanks to his partial monsterization.
Afaik the only example we have is that Saitama regenerated his teeth after Light Pull Cord knocked one out.

The rest is like, all Garou.

Uh-huh. Wasn't the point.
That looks like a uniquely Monster Garou ability.
oh. its not. those moments are him surviving against death and near death conditions via willpower. which is the cause of regeneration.

it also happened to phoenix man. he survived against death. had an explosive growth. also regenerated.

also explains saitama being able to move after his training.

(gyoro tried it on others. there were people who was doing it well at first. its not like they went near death then waited until they can heal which would normally take days or weeks. just logic. cant prove this one :d)

at the very least. immortality type 2 comes with regeneration here.

I guess he also regenerated from the slashes of Octopus Claw Man I dunno...

0039-016.png
0039-017.png

Going by King's scar he definitely should have a similar one on his cheek
saitama is a prime example. his body doesnt have any kind of scar or anything. no way in hell he's paying for hospital bills. also i guess its been told that he did his training nonstop everyday.

examples are garou. phoenix man. saitama.

also probably part of people gyoro used to break the limiter? there were people who was good at first. its hard to believe all of them are then just waiting until they are healed or so.
also garou was also surprised that he was already healed when he survived against slashes. its explanation was willpower. the reason for regeneration should be the same.

Rapid healing (High-Low) is a precedent set by the users of Indomitable Will, like Bad recovering from the damage he accrued from battling Elder Centipede and Garou in a matter of days, or Saitama overcoming his inhuman training without long-lasting wounds, or human Garou bouncing back from his hero hunt, but,

bW1I1tX.png
wJVYV4V.png

Phoenix Man's regeneration is a unique supernatural ability derived from the origin of his Monsterization—the Donkan Bird costume, and,

UQFL5p1.png

Garou's regeneration is a unique supernatural ability, fully realized upon the completion of his Monsterization.

Rapid healing (High-Low) is a precedent set by the users of Indomitable Will, like Bad recovering from the damage he accrued from battling Elder Centipede and Garou in a matter of days, or Saitama overcoming his inhuman training without long-lasting wounds, or human Garou bouncing back from his hero hunt, but,

bW1I1tX.png
wJVYV4V.png

Phoenix Man's regeneration is a unique supernatural ability derived from the origin of his Monsterization—the Donkan Bird costume, and,

UQFL5p1.png

Garou's regeneration is a unique supernatural ability, fully realized upon the completion of his Monsterization.
this is true. it shouldnt be low-mid. but mid low or high low for willpower page.

Garou heals by absorbing dark matter or some shit like that
"Murata: Garou evolves in this fight. The puncture wound will absorb black matter from air, spiral inward and close itself. He will evolve again when he fights Golden Sperm."

he's talking about the wound he got when he was fighting orochi i suppose? not the ones he got at the start. also can we even use it? it completely changed.

Back