• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou has Time Travel (Un limit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying it's a new form or key, but I am saying that it wouldn't be a default power since he got it after his strength was stripped and he died right after.
He got his powers taken away when he finally dissapeared as a soul, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to perform the time travel at all.

?
But it isn't a new version? It's literally his parallel timeline key but at the very end of the fight? Your argument makes no sense, the key doesn't get separated because the character learned a new hax while they were dying
It is in a moment where he is dying where he couldn't use it before.....it is a new "version" as the one before this point is not dying and also can't use it, this nothing different then listing a char's differences between the moments of the story they are in that nearly all profiles do

He got his powers taken away when he finally dissapeared as a soul, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to perform the time travel at all.
And he also didn't have it until that last permanent near death moment he was in when he learned it......why would the version that didn't knew how to do it have acess to it if it didn't knew it yet?

His powers were stripped as soon as God stripped them, he just managed to learn the move before he died from the salting.

Why did Saitama fuse while Garou faded away? Is this limited acausality?
He beat Garou before they even fought, reversing the flow of time and erasing the events from parallel timeline. Garou faded away as a result, but Saitama was unaffected. He just merged with his other self. Cause he's Saitama.

And to be honest, If it’s just a small difference, I don’t see the point of adding it. I don't think it's acasualty as well though He’s essentially wiping out his other timeline self.

He beat Garou before they even fought, reversing the flow of time and erasing the events from parallel timeline. Garou faded away as a result, but Saitama was unaffected. He just merged with his other self. Cause he's Saitama.

And to be honest, If it’s just a small difference, I don’t see the point of adding it. I don't think it's acasualty as well though He’s essentially wiping out his other timeline self.
Yeah that’s just it, he was unaffected. Not erased like Garou. Why didn’t Garou fuse?

Sound Logic

Let me try to create a cool format

Time Travel, Body Control, Matter Manipulation (Sub-Atomic), and Antimatter Manipulation (Travelled back in time by manipulating his own sub-atomic particles and anti-particles and landed in the same timeline, right when he awakened Tareo, in his soul form[5][Note 1]))

Notes:
Garou is unlikely to use time travel unless he is

Bloodlusted
Desperation
: If Garou finds himself in a psychologically hopeless situation in a combat scenario where he has no other options.
Last Resort: Time travel might be employed by Garou as a final attempt.

Note: Garou only acquired this ability as he was dying and only after copying Saitama. When making a match with Parallel Timeline Garou, the ability should be specified as being useable or not for the thread.
For now, let’s stick with this format, shall we? If you have a strong opinion about removing the notes, please create a separate CRT. I welcome you to tweak the wording a little if you wish.

By the way, any staff member can add these notes now.
@Phoenks @Qawsedf234 @DarkDragonMedeus @Maverick_Zero_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back