• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Vs. Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still find it odd that people are still assuming that there's only one avatar of Dialga btw, when there's multiple showings of there being more than one avatar.

He doesn't scale to Hits time skip, he scales from when Towa stopped time across the multiverse and the time patrollers could mover fine. I plan to make a small crt on him later on.

Towa doesn't even have time manipulation on her profile, man.

In one of the God Mission Trailers Towa stops time across the multiverse, signafied by the Time Nests Hourglass and Cogs freezing. Demigra also does this albeit killing Chronoa.

Sow me Dialga leading with Roar of Time, please.

Dialga vs Palkia movie, first scene. They were spamming their moves iirc.

He actually didn't. Dialga attacked him and then used Draco Meteor and brawled Palkia and Darkrai for a good two minutes, before they took the battle to the sky again and began to charge Spatial Rend and Roar of Time.

"He actually didn't. Dialga attacked him and then used Draco Meteor and brawled Palkia and Darkrai for a good two minutes, before they took the battle to the sky again and began to charge Spatial Rend and Roar of Time."

Oh, you meant leading as in literally using it first thing? Then I dont think so.

Yeah. Not saying he won't use it. It's just that the argument was that the battle would start and Dialga would timehax to oblivion before Goku could do anything, which I found dubious.

The real cal howard said:
Heck, Goku's current AP comes from a Q&A.
Goku's current AP has always existed on the wiki, my Q&A thread was to make sure my knowledge on said AP values were correct (informing those who were misconstrued of said knowledge as well) and of course, it was.

So it wasn't an upgrade thread, it was a "Isn't this how it works?" kind of thread.

The Q&A Thread just cleared up a misconception that Dragon ball was "only" Countless 2-B rather than uber High-End 2-B. There was no content revision needed.

PaChi2 said:
Base Goku vs Jiren.
AFAIK Xeno Goku doesn't come after Super Goku. He used SSG once against Beerus but didn't went to train with Whis so no Godly Ki, no Tournament 6, no Black and no ToP. That's why he has SSJ4 instead of the God Transformations.

Akreious said:
The Q&A Thread just cleared up a misconception that Dragon ball was "only" Countless 2-B rather than uber High-End 2-B. There was no content revision needed.
What´s high-end 2-B then? I mean only in sheer AP rather than hax, by the way.

I mean, the reason why I consider them high-end 2-B is because they can one shot Pokémon 2-Bs with sheer AP, and to do that you have to be THAT high in the tier, unless I´m missing something.

I mean, there aren't plenty of ways to have higher AP besides the A<B<C logic in this tier. AFAIK from countless the only good upgrade is infinite universes and that's 2-A.

So yeah, the line is poorly drew and we can only rely on powerscaling for these tiers.

BTW I went out from some hours and this thread suddenly exploded.

...No? That's not really how it works.

If a verse's universes are calculated at 200 million and the other verse is 400 million, that's higher AP.

Im honestly not sure. Can't Dialga sense how strong Goku would be and use his signature move straight away or time powers? I mean if Goku is there powering up, surely Dialga is gonna use the powers at his disposal that being time which is far better than anything Goku has.

TheArsenal1212 said:
Im honestly not sure. Can't Dialga sense how strong Goku would be and use his signature move straight away or time powers? I mean if Goku is there powering up, surely Dialga is gonna use the powers at his disposal that being time which is far better than anything Goku has.
He wouldn´t, but when he´s willing to kill, he´ll likely use the time manip for sure, which SBA covers already fortunately.

SBA doesn't cover that. SBA covers that, if necessary, they will kill the opponent.

For example, if it is strongly against Guy A's moral code to kill his opponents and he always lets them go at the end of his fights, SBA will kill that weakness and make sure he finishes them off. But if he has the flaw of not using his strongest abilities right away (being casual), that's a weakness that remains.

Good to know.

Anyways, the place Dialga is waiting in is very calm, so he´ll notice Goku quickly, and then start time manipulationg him, as only those trying to threaten him come to that place, normally.

Im not going to get into the mess of the arguments above for they're, rather, ridiculous and reasons for them were made. Nonetheless, I saw something that I had to point out in another thread that I see is still being wrongfully misinterpreted so i'll just discuss that for now.

Dialga not being omnipresent throughout time, as in the sense of past, present and future, is bullshit. Even the ever-so-hated always loved PIS filled Jewel of Life movie flat out shows this. Even while Dialga's physical avatar is injured, and completely unconscious, Dialga is still fully aware of the activity thats happening in the past. Such as Sheena using her power to contact Dialga to send them further into the past and Dialga answering said request, despite not being physically present there. And when they're finished with returning the Jewel of Life, Dialga immediately calls them back to the future.

So for those claiming Dialga isn't aware of events throughout time, they are clearly and most definitely wrong when concerning this. And the fact that even a disgustingly PIS-filled movie keeps this conception alive should raise flags.

To the people above talking about sensin Goku's power and crap, how is that going to stop Goku from doing the exact same thing but with... any attack following. Again, enough AP to just 1-shot.

Also in Xenoverse, Presence Concealment is very much a thing that every character has access to. So no. Dialga wouldn't detect Xeno Goku as an extreme threat from the Get-Go until Goku powers up, and the moment he powers up, Dialga is effectively dead due to Goku's hilarious AP Advantage.

"Anyways, the place Dialga is waiting in is very calm, so he´ll notice Goku quickly, and then start time manipulationg him, as only those trying to threaten him come to that place, normally."

Dialga and Goku start out in the match at the same time. Dialga isn't waiting for Goku here.

>Presence Concealment

And how exactly is this useful against someone who, as i've explained for the bunch, is omnipresent throughout time? Ignoring the IC and OoC crap, Dialga would be aware of Goku the instant this fight starts.

So as Goku.

But wasn't the omnipresent argument debunked by this match using an avatar instead of the real deal?

I dont know. All I saw was people saying Dialga wasnt omnipresent temporal wise, as in the sense of past, present and future, which I countered back with.

Also, if Goku knowing about Dialga comes from info analysis, how good is it?

If that´s against the idea of at peak, eh, I´ll go ahead and just remove that part.

Presence Concealment isn't gonna stop Dialga, plus it works the other way. If Goku senses what Dialga can do, he's gonna power-up or do something which Dialga can then sense and even just see for himself

The second that happens, Dialga uses his time hax which is superior to Goku being able to 1 shot

What ability does Dialga lead with in-character?

Because just saying, "he wins via time hax" is facetious. You should specify what kind of timehax.

Warren Valion said:
What ability does Dialga lead with in-character?
Because just saying, "he wins via time hax" is facetious. You should specify what kind of timehax.
That's the thing, people are saying "Dialga senses Goku and wrecks" with no further reasoning even though Goku can literally do anything and Dialga would die on the spot. People are flat out ignoring the fact that any of Goku's attacks WILL finish this match.

Edit: Also no, as OP noted a few posts back, This Match's environment prevents Dialga from being at his peak due to not being within his own Realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back