• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, added the outcome in OP thread. Will request a closure for this thread and I hope no one create duplicate threads for same match, if you wish to open it, just write it on my wall and say reasons and I will re-open it again.

Alright, added the outcome in OP thread. Will request a closure for this thread and I hope no one create duplicate threads for same match, if you wish to open it, just write it on my wall and say reasons and I will re-open it again.
Pretty sure this is a stomp match lol
I can think up different counters to SOME of rimuru’s most potent stuff but ultimately Goku can’t do anything to Rimuru at all nor can his summons

So Goku has no literal win con hear
Aka: Stomper Whomper 🫠

Pretty sure this is a stomp match lol
I can think up different counters to SOME of rimuru’s most potent stuff but ultimately Goku can’t do anything to Rimuru at all nor can his summons

So Goku has no literal win con hear
Aka: Stomper Whomper 🫠
Alright, thanks for your input, at least people can see it when they ask why it is a stomp (better to have input from both sides) ❤️

I was asked to reopen since this match is apparently legal now.

Haven fun, don't run around with knives (or do, it'll be educational).

Yap, as @Ss3micah there are quite some downgrades and Goku still has immeasurable speed. The match can still continuee

MFTL+ vs Immeasurable...

Well, I'm inclined to vote for incon since :

Goku can't do much to Rimuru because resistances, from what I'm seeing

But Rimuru cannot do anything to Goku either because of Immeasurable speed.

MFTL+ vs Immeasurable...

counted

MFTL+ vs Immeasurable...

How layered is Slime's 2-A? Because Goku is so much faster than Rimuru, he could literally try every single thing in his Arsenal. He can summon every single person and have all of them try everything in their Arsenal, charge his Keysword and seal Rimuru, everything you can feasibly think of.

And Rimuru wouldn't even be able to comprehend any of it due to the speed gap. So are you sure theres absolutely nothing that Goku can do, no matter how "out there" it is?

2-A is not layered in slime case. So it is baseline + it is only range.

Agree with closing the thread and banning the OP outta here.
:dis:

How layered is Slime's 2-A? Because Goku is so much faster than Rimuru, he could literally try every single thing in his Arsenal. He can summon every single person and have all of them try everything in their Arsenal, charge his Keysword and seal Rimuru, everything you can feasibly think of.

And Rimuru wouldn't even be able to comprehend any of it due to the speed gap. So are you sure theres absolutely nothing that Goku can do, no matter how "out there" it is?
Let me check the summons. But yeah a lot of stuff is countered by Rimuru.

Can we start a new thread 🧵for this please
Or wait till the Rimuru threads that are still ongoing to be closed

Sniper, don't derail my thread. What is your vote on? Also, if you don't mind, see the logs of each character because it is not returned to square one.

Sniper, don't derail my thread. What is your vote on? Also, if you don't mind, see the logs of each character because it is not returned to square one.
as I checked xeno goku keeps his immeasurable speed so this is a problem
infact rimuru now really can't face xeno goku with such speed, idk if he could use hax but since rimuru reaction speed is also MFTL+ then yeah pretty much goes to xeno goku unless....
xeno goku have anything to try and actually kill rimuru which we haven't seen from xeno goku, that's actually me checking xeno goku abilities in his profile there's really nothing to do about his HGR on information
just saying he can't perm kill
sealing too not counted since I think it was revised that since rimuru can resist imaginary space and stomach he can resist 4D sealing and power null cuz of being acca4 higher degree
I'll leave the rest to knowledgeable dbh supporters

Was asked to comment but I’ll wait for the threads concerning Rimuru’s AE, NEP and Transduality to conclude first

Thou I will say If this go as I’m expecting them to go then it likely become an Incon match

Immeasurable speed already means Rimuru can’t do anything here

Goku however can’t/won’t be able to take down Rimiru due to Selective AE1. Goku could blow Rimuru up in 10K ways and Rimuru would just come back due to Regen of the Information High Godly Type.

Goku could arguably seal Rimuru away with Keysword since it has layered Sealing but that doesn’t matter cause Selective AE1 means Rimuru doesn’t NEED his body and Keysword can’t affect Rimuru’s AE1 essence either. So Goku would just end up sealing Rimuru’s body away but his Core Essence will still remain and Rimuru can fight while in that state and Goku can’t affect that state but at the same time Rimuru can’t do jack because he’s too slow

It becomes a beautiful peace of incon
Unless we factor you know which summon into this in which case it becomes a outright stomp

Was asked to comment but I’ll wait for the threads concerning Rimuru’s AE, NEP and Transduality to conclude first

Thou I will say If this go as I’m expecting them to go then it likely become an Incon match

Immeasurable speed already means Rimuru can’t do anything here

Goku however can’t/won’t be able to take down Rimiru due to Selective AE1. Goku could blow Rimuru up in 10K ways and Rimuru would just come back due to Regen of the Information High Godly Type.

Goku could arguably seal Rimuru away with Keysword since it has layered Sealing but that doesn’t matter cause Selective AE1 means Rimuru doesn’t NEED his body and Keysword can’t affect Rimuru’s AE1 essence either. So Goku would just end up sealing Rimuru’s body away but his Core Essence will still remain and Rimuru can fight while in that state and Goku can’t affect that state but at the same time Rimuru can’t do jack because he’s too slow

It becomes a beautiful peace of incon
Unless we factor you know which summon into this in which case it becomes a outright stomp
I ain’t reading allat 💀

Back