• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Post negative karma ball Goku probably stomps, he’d be > Omega Shenron and able to go SS4 which at bare minimum is 5000x multiplier now with recent multiplier upgrades plus dragon fist which is another 5000x by virtue of Killing super 17 whilst in base.
I wonder where all these mutipliers come from

Post negative karma ball Goku probably stomps, he’d be > Omega Shenron and able to go SS4 which at bare minimum is 5000x multiplier now with recent multiplier upgrades plus dragon fist which is another 5000x by virtue of Killing super 17 whilst in base.
Is this true? Because i Will change my vote for Goku then.

Is the goku being use is heroes? if it's just normal gt goku than broly stomps. Not even a super saiyan goku who absorbs the other ssj co couldnt really stop Broly. So broly wins

Is the goku being use is heroes? if it's just normal gt goku than broly stomps. Not even a super saiyan goku who absorbs the other ssj co couldnt really stop Broly. So broly wins
goku is far stronger than broly, broly scales to pre karma ball gt goku, karma ball gt goku in base is more than 5000x stronger here

Grace period over! Broly won, so never ever mess with the Legendary Saiyan! Now we can finally Hakai this battle thread for good.
600702c3eb82f.jpeg

Back