• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Was asked to comment but I’ll wait for the threads concerning Rimuru’s AE, NEP and Transduality to conclude first

Thou I will say If this go as I’m expecting them to go then it likely become an Incon match

Immeasurable speed already means Rimuru can’t do anything here

Goku however can’t/won’t be able to take down Rimiru due to Selective AE1. Goku could blow Rimuru up in 10K ways and Rimuru would just come back due to Regen of the Information High Godly Type.

Goku could arguably seal Rimuru away with Keysword since it has layered Sealing but that doesn’t matter cause Selective AE1 means Rimuru doesn’t NEED his body and Keysword can’t affect Rimuru’s AE1 essence either. So Goku would just end up sealing Rimuru’s body away but his Core Essence will still remain and Rimuru can fight while in that state and Goku can’t affect that state but at the same time Rimuru can’t do jack because he’s too slow

It becomes a beautiful peace of incon
Unless we factor you know which summon into this in which case it becomes a outright stomp
Incon I guess. FRA.

If you quote the name of that character that has plot hax I will request the banning of this topic 🥱
Nahhhh
As much as Summons are a valid wincon in the grand scheme of things cause people use summons in debates to win matches all the time

the idea of stealing victory in this disgraceful manner using that ONE method is a bunch of $&@! and it’s an unfair route I’m not gonna take today

Nahhhh
As much as Summons are a valid wincon in the grand scheme of things cause people use summons in debates to win matches all the time

the idea of stealing victory in this disgraceful manner using that ONE method is a bunch of $&@! and it’s an unfair route I’m not gonna take today
thanks for the pity master♥️

Cant we equalize spèed or does that make this a stomp?
Also does Rimuru has no passives that can delete Xeno goku eithout him dodging?

Cant we equalize spèed or does that make this a stomp?
Also does Rimuru has no passives that can delete Xeno goku eithout him dodging?
immeasurable speed>passives

Additionally, the Keysword nullifies all of Rimuru's passives, and it's better to wait for Rimuru's CRTs to finish first

That damn smurf is unlikely, so I am pretty sure Rimuru got some ways to prevent it.

AE1 has his main factor the last time and that’s been somewhat nerfed to a more selective AE1 which was main reason for winning prior and that’s been accepted.
This Transduality and NEP doesn’t stop him from having a physical body which he still does retain (not saying he needs one but still retains one regardless)

And Besides
Immeasurable speed difference still means Rimuru can’t do anything here. Like he might as well be a statue
And Goku can’t do anything to Rimuru’s AE1 Essence plus HGR so again….. Incon
Unless you wanna bring up Goku’s last resort

Back