• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ImmortalDread

Call me Dread
Username Only
VS Battles
Retired

aTLMABl.jpg

Disclaimer​

I will be re-creating this thread since both characters got their upgrades and downgrades.

• End of Series Rimuru from the Web Novel
• Full Power Xeno Goku (Starts off in LBSSJ4, has all summons + the Keysword)

Speed​

There is currently this thread for XenoGoku speed downgrade, so we will be using MFTL+ and there is no speed equalisation.

Results​

Outcome​

Rimuru stomps due to abstract existence type 1 which is based on concept and Rimuru counters everything before Xeno Goku do anything.
Incon after Goku regained his immeasurable speed

Note for DBH supporters/opponents​

Last edited:
just gotta remind you all rimuru transduality covers up all 4D attacks thrown to him...only shit we have seen not to resist is possible non existent erasure? but turn null is also a sub skill plus he resist all skills he owns
4D sealing can't be possible to nep1
or someone who have transduality or...rather more resist sealing like his stomach when it's already discussed about how he can resist that on the thread of tier 2-A upgrade

Disclaimer​

I will be re-creating this thread since both characters got their upgrades and downgrades.

• End of Series Rimuru from the Web Novel
• Full Power Xeno Goku (Starts off in LBSSJ4, has all summons + the Keysword)

Speed​

There is currently this thread for XenoGoku speed downgrade, so we will be using MFTL+ and there is no speed equalisation.

j9FfhP0.jpg

Results​

By the way, that xeno goku looks like a cheaper version of Xicor

I added all upgrade threads for Rimuru webnovel, so DBH can see which hax he gained.

What about summoning? There are some discussions that he can summon 5D character that has plot manipulation?

I don't see reason for her not manipulating Rimuru, NEP 1 is relied on dimensionality. So being concept or not, she still alters him.
yeah to me it seems she manipulated panel's as in stuff within the 4D scope that exist so uhmm rimuru source is utterly nothing....this "nothing" is deeper than darkness and I think arable can't even affect that,correct me if am wrong

yeah to me it seems she manipulated panel's as in stuff within the 4D scope that exist so uhmm rimuru source is utterly nothing....this "nothing" is deeper than darkness and I think arable can't even affect that,correct me if am wrong
Nature Type 1 nothingness is not outside of Plot Manipulation's ability to control.

I won't be closing thread since I need many input from DBH supporters regarding this.

4th dimension = time So being above time = above the 4th dimension, i should've just went straight to the point and asked if this made him 5d
No, this argument has been presented and denied before. This is not valid evidence for Low 1-C.

4th dimension = time So being above time = above the 4th dimension, i should've just went straight to the point and asked if this made him 5d
Nope. Wrong, please read tiering system and FAQ for this

I don't think it is his first move. Also, I think the reason we don't use Arale's summoning is because of canonicity questions
Unless they've been settled, and I'm not aware of it

He doesn't seem to have a method of countering Plot Manipulation.
Well the plot manipulation on arale isn't even clear and I think the current thread for goku downgrade can cover that..if not..
would you think arale can do anything to kill rimuru or its an incon to me it's an incon ill wait for your input
my reason is
1. HGR nothing attached as in he doesn't need any thing to regenerate his body from uter destruction also can her plot manipulation work on imaginary space? uh well if it does which it would then wouldn't rimuru....nihility barrier do something against that or maybe
if arale says "turn null is useless" then ig that's the only way..
or is arale even a valid summon to goku tho lol
and arale plot manipulation is 4D so ig non existent 4D won't be affected

Well the plot manipulation on arale isn't even clear and I think the current thread for goku downgrade can cover that..if not..
would you think arale can do anything to kill rimuru or its an incon to me it's an incon ill wait for your input
my reason is
1. HGR nothing attached as in he doesn't need any thing to regenerate his body from uter destruction also can her plot manipulation work on imaginary space? uh well if it does which it would then wouldn't rimuru....nihility barrier do something against that or maybe
if arale says "turn null is useless" then ig that's the only way..
or is arale even a valid summon to goku tho lol
Well this is the only thing goku have and rimuru is faster as per his perception and reaction so he can activate layered time stop and goku won't be able to do anything gg

Back