• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
At first I used Dark Demon Realm Mission Broly, turns out it's a bad idea. Now even God Mission Broly is a bad idea. Looks like I will have to use Jaaku Mission Broly then in the end lol.

At first I used Dark Demon Realm Mission Broly, turns out it's a bad idea. Now even God Mission Broly is a bad idea, Looks like I will have to use Jaaku Mission Broly then in the end lol.
No dude he has the stamina reduction and space-time shit in every key LOL

This does not work with in any way

Eh no, DBH Dura Neg is text book basic dura neg, it ignore durability or any kind of defensive abilitied and deal full damage, the space-time destruction is the basic DB "vice shout" shit that open space-time portal, it never used as dura neg combat ability. Only Fu, Janemba and Goku Black/Crimson-Masked actualized space-time cut as offensive ability

Eh no, DBH Dura Neg is text book basic dura neg, it ignore durability or any kind of defensive abilitied and deal full damage, the space-time destruction is the basic DB "vice shout" shit that open space-time portal, it never used as dura neg combat ability. Only Fu, Janemba and Goku Black/Crimson-Masked actualized space-time cut as offensive ability
So Broly's so-called passive isn't passive then? Great, switching back to God Mission Broly then! I was getting so scared back there.

So we are now doing a revision thread on a battle thread? Okay I am just going to sleep now, see you all in next year.
fetchimage

At this stage in his (un)life, Broly's Stamina hax is mostly focused in his attacks. While Goku's Stamina will be passively drained, he will have a little time before he loses all of it. One hit from Broly will cripple him though.

Goku can also do the same thing as well if hits Broly with the Universal Spirit Bomb since Broly represent evil itself or absorb it and hit him afterwards. Now before someone tells me that Goku doesn't have time for that since it takes too long for that technique to charge, he has an entire year of preparation to do so.

Last edited:
Prep or no prep: 1 year
Hahahahahahaa ok that's hilarious.

Well, now stupid things can happen now:

1- Goku just absorbs the Genki dama, became stronger than Broly, and recreate the movie, making this a stomp for goku.
2- Broly and Goku trains, but since Broly have a better Accelarate develompt, he became much more powerfull, and blitz goku.
3- Broly just dodges the Genki Dama, since Goku would trow that thing in a distance of 4km.
4- Broly challenges the attack, and dies.

Ok, this match is kinda bad now.

Forget the Universal Spirit Bomb, what's preventing Goku from just stacking Kaio-ken x100 on top of his transformation? People are claiming that Broly can just one-tap Goku when Goku can just do the same thing when push comes to shove.

tbh i still do not know how this is not a stomp in goku's favor, he far above 500x stronger than broly in this instance, since broly upscales from a somewhat stronger gt goku pre finale, while this goku in the match is the one in the finale who already upscales hugely from what broly also upscales, and then he stack these with ssj4 that is a higher multiplier than the golden oozaru who is far above ssj1 50x and then boost himself further by 10x with the times 10 kamehameha, honestly don't see what broly can do here before goku one tap

tbh i still do not know how this is not a stomp in goku's favor, he far above 500x stronger than broly in this instance, since broly upscales from a somewhat stronger gt goku pre finale, while this goku in the match is the one in the finale who already upscales hugely from what broly also upscales, and then he stack these with ssj4 that is a higher multiplier than the golden oozaru who is far above ssj1 50x and then boost himself further by 10x with the times 10 kamehameha, honestly don't see what broly can do here before goku one tap
Read @LephyrTheRevanchist 's comment on Broly's scaling. Both Post-Negative Karma Ball Goku (Super Full Power Saiyan 4) and God Mission Broly (Super Saiyan 4 Full Power) are nearly identical in stats initially, however they can both one-shot one and other with techniques.

Last edited:
The only SSJ4 who can stack Kaio-ken on top of it is Gogeta.

Unless you want to use Goku from this awesome fan-made what-if where he uses Kaio-ken + SSJ4 at 12:30

What about the Dragon Fist technique.
Base Goku used to flow a hole through Super 17's body who was stronger than SS4 Goku after absorbing his 10x Kamehameha, this is what VS Battles Wiki but Dragon Ball Wiki told me it happened because Android 17 subconsciously let it happen by lowering Super 17's defense, so I guess both counts.

I hate that it's called "super full power saiyan 4" like why just call it full power super saiyan 4 or super saiyan 4 full power why shove it in between plz toei plz fix it

anyways Broly could handle reg SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta, and Super Pikkon who I assume scales to Goku and Vegeta, simultaneously

FPSSJ4 Goku = Omega Shenron, who is x10 Syn Shenron, who is > reg SSJ4 Goku\

Goku gets my vote

I hate that it's called "super full power saiyan 4" like why just call it full power super saiyan 4 or super saiyan 4 full power why shove it in between plz toei plz fix it

anyways Broly could handle reg SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta, and Super Pikkon who I assume scales to Goku and Vegeta, simultaneously

FPSSJ4 Goku = Omega Shenron, who is x10 Syn Shenron, who is > reg SSJ4 Goku\

Goku gets my vote
Carrot: 2 (@omegabronic , @Mickey1940 )
Broccoli: 1 (@Fezzih_007)
Saying: 0

Back