• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Synopsis: Man doesn't it feel upsetting of how neither Goku nor Broly got to have their rematch after the first Broly film in Dragon Ball Z? Fortunately for us, we can do that rematch right here and right now! What if we take Goku at his strongest 2-C key versus Broly at his strongest 2-C key? How will the fight go? We can test that theory right here and right now!

Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Present Son Goku Sr. vs Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Full Power Present Broly

dab0b49f649a060df77563ea35e20d83.jpg

Rules​

Location​

No Caption Provided
Anywhere in Ganymede the largest moon in our universe, now let the battle between the strongest non-fused Saiyans begin!

Carrot: 3 ( @omegabronic , @Mickey1940 , @Fezzih_007 )
Broccoli: 8 ( @Vietthai96 , @Sir_Marvulous , @WarriorofMite , @Dominodalek , @Ottavio_Merluzzo , @Quantu , @Dagoth_OwO , @Inksaness )
Saying: 0

Last edited:
It's either Broly stomps because he scales to way higher than the "base" macrocosm GT Ssj4 scales to, or Ssj4 Goku stomps because Broly barely scales to above 1/10th the macrocosm.

No in between here.

It's either Broly stomps because he scales to way higher than the "base" macrocosm GT Ssj4 scales to, or Ssj4 Goku stomps because Broly barely scales to above 1/10th the macrocosm.

No in between here.
So I just created an epic never seen before inverse Dragon Ball battle thread only to be stopped by cosmology, oh hell naw to the no no no.
ERfzERMWoAAtfEt.jpg:large

Dark Demon Realm Mission Broly scale way higher than GT Goku, iirc even at Jaaku Mission, Black Smoke Dragon when formed casually warp the entire macrocosm, Broly scale to that and he fought both Heroes version of GT Goku and GT Vegeta, Dark Demon Realm Mission is like 2 missions later which obviously he way stronger. Not only that but also his Zenkai and Accelerated Development is extremely busted which allow him to quickly goes up to Fusion level. Also he has Dura Neg skill back at Original Mission

This is a stomp

Dark Demon Realm Mission Broly scale way higher than GT Goku, iirc even at Jaaku Mission, Black Smoke Dragon when formed casually warp the entire macrocosm, Broly scale to that and he fought both Heroes version of GT Goku and GT Vegeta, Dark Demon Realm Mission is like 2 missions later which obviously he way stronger. Not only that but also his Zenkai and Accelerated Development is extremely busted which allow him to quickly goes up to Fusion level. Also he has Dura Neg skill back at Original Mission

This is a stomp
Would the fight be more fair if I make this God Mission Broly?

Last edited:
Nah. This is Full Power Ssj4 Goku, the one that simply scales to Omega's feat, which is baseline macrocosm. Literally same level as SsjGod Goku from BoG, where Goku then went to surpass that in base.
this is post karma ball goku, who in base form is stronger than ssj4 gogeta, and then we can apply the multipliers and power boosts, he is a lot stronger than BoG goku

Alright folks! We have delayed this battle thread just long enough! So enough DBGT Goku vs DBS Goku discussions and let's just focus on this fight at hand!

Broly i guess, since his accelerated development should better than Goku, since he is the legendary super sayian.

yeah but by how much? because depending on this will decide if goku ap stomp or not
Ok, so the page says he can fight both SSJ4 Goku, SSJ4 Vegeta and Pikkon at the same time, and then says much stronger and can one shot dark Towa, and then much stronger than before again, so this mean he atleast way, way higher than baseline, but i still don't know how much because Dark Towa don't have a Key.

i will asume broly is above baseline unknowingly higher, if so, goku just murders with higher than 50x ap advantage with multipliers, since he also massively upscales above 3 universes and then his ssj4 would be far higher than his 50x ssj1 boost

seems like a stomp ngl

i will asume broly is above baseline unknowingly higher,
Omega = Ssj4 Goku = Ssj4 Vegeta = Super Pikkon << Jaakku Mission Ssj4 Broly <<< God Mission Base Broly <<<<<< Dark Towa <<< God Mission Ssj4 Broly

This is what I'm getting from the profiles.

Edit: pre-Dark Amp Base Broly being superior to God Mission Ssj4 Broly, applying then the entire multiplier bs up to Ssj4

Last edited:
Omega = Ssj4 Goku = Ssj4 Vegeta = Super Pikkon << Jaakku Mission Ssj4 Broly <<< God Mission Base Broly <<<<<< Dark Towa <<< God Mission Ssj4 Broly

This is what I'm getting from the profiles.
so he is also massively stronger but unknowingly so, well goku would be higher since he has a big multiplier, this seems like a ap stomp now

Back