• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can do it while having 1 stamina, not stunned.
also when holding the keysword you can resist 4D gravitational pull iirc
I don’t believe Gravity Manipulation and Telekinesis are treated as the same ability.

apparently if u can keep incapping the avatars that's a valid vote
Already know that. I still don't see what's stopping Darkseid from realizing "hey wait this shmuck is constantly beating my avatar i should do something about this" and making his avatar actually pull out some useful hax.

You can check more updated Profiles than Gokus to get a better description on what Stamina Reduction, Dimensional Domain and Status Effect Inducement does

Here's the Description from Kamioren's profile

Passive Stamina Reduction (Can passively reduce their opponent's stamina, Dimensional Domain passively diminishes an opponent's stamina to bare minimum) which result in Status Effect Inducement and Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation (By reducing an opponent's stamina to 0, effectively disabling all of their actions, power, and abilities), Any of their attack can damage and reduce their opponent's stamina.

You can check more updated Profiles than Gokus to get a better description on what Stamina Reduction, Dimensional Domain and Status Effect Inducement does

Here's the Description from Kamioren's profile

Passive Stamina Reduction (Can passively reduce their opponent's stamina, Dimensional Domain passively diminishes an opponent's stamina to bare minimum) which result in Status Effect Inducement and Unconventional Limited Resistance Negation (By reducing an opponent's stamina to 0, effectively disabling all of their actions, power, and abilities), Any of their attack can damage and reduce their opponent's stamina.
I see. In that case isn’t this a Passive stomp if all of Darkseid’s powers get nulled and he gets immobilized right off the bat, or does he have a win con?

Telekinesis does use some stamina no? While DD is passive, he can use though based attacks that don't use stamina, but goku has info analysis and will use his keysword quickly.
The scenario is this: The stamp of darksied will get instantly and passively set to 1/bare minimum, his stats will passively decrease, passive probability manipulation and negation meaning nothing is going to hit him, and keysword that has insane power null and even more insane sealing.
Can darksied counter these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back