• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Vs. Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I had to stop my break for this...

Like I said, at best, it's a stalemate. If Goku could be permanently in a realm without time, he'd have infinite speed. Death of Dialga, death of time.

And I said at best. Dialga haxes Goku to oblivion well before that when the dragon's entire M.O. is time hax way above anything Goku has dealt with. Goku tries to attack? Dialga ages the to oblivion. Goku resists time stop? It's nowhere near good enough to stop Dialga's. Goku gets put in a permanent time loop, a temporal BFR, aged to death, or time stopped.

Dialga time stopped Darkrai who has infinite speed.

That's way better than Hit's time stop which can be overpowered and it's even noted on the profile that it worked on Goku when Hit got stronger.

I bet that if it wasn´t for grace period, Cal would be mad.

Anyways, I agree with Cal, but I think that part is what makes the match fair, or Goku punches once or Dialga time haxes.

@Maverick. It probably will. After all, it's Goku. But I thought I could stay away from the site to remove stress from myself but then I see this...

@Everyone. Goku can't beat any of the Pokemon gods. Ever. Could be 2-A and still get haxed to oblivion. These are the same dudes who passively erase space-time while heavily injured and screw around causal law with their basic attacks. None of this is an exaggeration. Their primary powers revolve around the hax that they embody, which is on a far greater level than anything anyone in Dragon Ball has dealt with. Lake Trio? Mindhax. Palkia? Goku's ripped apart via spatial hax. Giratina? Goku can't figure out the Type 8 immmortality and gets haxed. Arceus? Don't make me laugh. Even Darkrai lolsleeps.

I am so voting Time Doge for Cal the Savior's reasons. Besides, I was never buying into believing in the whole sheer raw power over hax with most DB characters.

Grace period should be called off, honestly.

P.s. why is Dia's match against Flowey not on the former's profile?

What does dialga lead with in character because as kep said the avatars aren't omnipresent across time so he doesn't get precog

So Goku info analyses and one shots but then is left in a timeless void(doubting this after some earlier posts but ill go with it)which incaps because he doesn't have infinite speed for some reason

Can you please show me Dialga ever leading with time-stopping, time-looping, time anything in character. Seriously. The sole, and I mean sole time Dialga has ever used his threatening time hax in-character was while he was desperate and about to get mauled by Giratina.

The real cal howard said:
@Maverick. It probably will. After all, it's Goku. But I thought I could stay away from the site to remove stress from myself but then I see this...

@Everyone. Goku can't beat any of the Pokemon gods. Ever. Could be 2-A and still get haxed to oblivion. These are the same dudes who passively erase space-time while heavily injured and screw around causal law with their basic attacks. None of this is an exaggeration. Their primary powers revolve around the hax that they embody, which is on a far greater level than anything anyone in Dragon Ball has dealt with. Lake Trio? Mindhax. Palkia? Goku's ripped apart via spatial hax. Giratina? Goku can't figure out the Type 8 immmortality and gets haxed. Arceus? Don't make me laugh. Even Darkrai lolsleeps.
I will have to ask you to... Calm down, please.

Kepekley23 said:
Can you please show me Dialga ever leading with time-stopping, time-looping, time anything in character. Seriously. The sole, and I mean sole time Dialga has ever used his threatening time hax in-character was while he was desperate and about to get mauled by Giratina.
No, he was just basically grounding his brother for misbehaving xD

One, and most importantly, the lore. It's ridiculous for Dialga to not do that given the lore surrounding the character. Like, time not using time powers.

Two, Pokemon Adventures. Time haxxed all around the place. Aging attacks out of existence and etc.

Three, Pokemon Rangers, where Dialga did so on accident with a stray Roar of Time.

Four, Roar of Time in general being the signature move of Dialga.

Can't tell if I'm being /r/wooshed, but Dialga was very much desperate and Giratina was all over his ass.

Oh, this turned spicy all of sudden, I like it.

Anyways, Dialga actually uses time manip in character, as his leading move is Roar of Time, which has shown to BFR the targets across space-time.

Pokémon Adventures? As in while Dialga was being forced to fight bloodlusted by the Chains? Which won't happen here because this is in-character Dialga?

Also, Pokémon Ranger? Literally when? I hope you don't mean when he used Roar of Time because the player needed to be sent back to the past. It had absolutely nothing to do with combat.

All of that time-whimey stuff is sort of irrelevant if it's OOC for it to pull it from the get-go, while the opponent will just straight up punch him with far superior lethal force.

Also I already adressed that whole time deal. Why would a neutral universe go "lol no time" when Dialga dies when even his Omnipresence was stated to be only within his own realm?

Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia: Dialga appears as a bonus boss during one of the Ranger Net extra missions. Dialga was injured from a battle with Palkia and entered Almia Castle to recover. It caused a time distortion due to its wounds and sent the main character and Wendy back in time to before the events of the game started by using Roar of Time.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
As previously mentioned, Hit's time stop is absolute garbage compared to what Dialga's time manipulation can do.
He doesn't scale to Hits time skip, he scales from when Towa stopped time across the multiverse and the time patrollers could mover fine. I plan to make a small crt on him later on.

FateAlbane said:
Why would a neutral universe go "lol no time" when Dialga dies when even his Omnipresence was stated to be only within his own realm?
Already changed the place the match takes place in to a place he is known to actually be in Pokémon.

Can't tell if I'm being /r/wooshed, but Dialga was very much desperate and Giratina was all over his ass.

Dialga probably didn't want to fight Giratina. It's not the same situation with Palkia at one point. He also wasn't aware of why Giratina was mad, so realizing there's no point in trying to reason with the latter, Dialga basically "grounded" him.

...Okay, so literally what I said and IIRC it wasn't even on-purpose, but Dialga out of control of his powers.

FateAlbane said:
All of that time-whimey stuff is sort of irrelevant if it's OOC for it to pull it from the get-go, while the opponent will just straight up punch him with far superior lethal force.

Also I already adressed that whole time deal. Why would a neutral universe go "lol no time" when Dialga dies when even his Omnipresence was stated to be only within his own realm?
Because Dialga is the concept of time itself, omnipresent or not. And it's not OoC for Dialga to do all that stuff. It's in fact wholly in character.

Kepekley23 said:
...Okay, so literally what I said and IIRC it wasn't even on-purpose, but Dialga out of control of his powers.
It was via Roar of Time, the move Dialga spams the heck out of.

The real cal howard said:
Small mistake on my part. I meant the manga with Hareta. Even then, if Dialga is being forced to fight, it didn't make Dialga fight out of character.
This is yet another situation where Dialga isn't fighting in-character and is being forced to be bloodlusted due to being mind manipulated by Cyrus and the Red Chains.

"Because Dialga is the concept of time itself"

If this was true, he would be a type 1 Abstract (which he doesn't have on his profile)

It was via Roar of Time, the move Dialga spams the heck out of.

Literally never led with it in-character. Only time he used it was to savehis ass from Giratina and after a while against Arceus.

He doesn't scale to Hits time skip, he scales from when Towa stopped time across the multiverse and the time patrollers could mover fine. I plan to make a small crt on him later on.

Towa doesn't even have time manipulation on her profile, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back