• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Where is the FPSSJ4 Goku = Omega Shenron??, Sheron stomped Goku to oblivion, DBH Broly casually fought Super Pikkon, SSJ4 Goku + SSJ4 Vegeta. Also Heroes version > GT version and DBH Broly can dura neg

Where is the FPSSJ4 Goku = Omega Shenron??
in the profiles, go read it

, Sheron stomped Goku to oblivion, DBH Broly casually fought Super Pikkon, SSJ4 Goku + SSJ4 Vegeta. Also Heroes version > GT version
Given the lore of gt in how it ends these versions would not be the goku from post karma ball, making that goku in ssj4 more than 500 times stronger than broly due to heavily upscaling from ssj4 and omega in base form while kind of injured, and then using the multipliers

SS4 Vegeta was there in the Jaaku Mission saga where Broly got his SS4 form, so it would have to be post-Omega Shenron.

The games usually ignore Goku's "change" and him leaving with Shenron, and Heroes is no exception.
Iirc, at this point in time Goku is in adult form and Vegeta can turn into SSJ4 on his own (Heroes of course)

Iirc, at this point in time Goku is in adult form and Vegeta can turn into SSJ4 on his own (Heroes of course)
It took until UGM3 for Heroes to add adult GT Goku, so I doubt he was supposed to be an adult in JM7. Vegeta can indeed become a SS4 on his own of course.

If the games ignore the ending of GT then how can we say that it is a goku from the end of gt? Specially considering how the ending is

It's crazy of how I originally thought this battle thread had died, turned out someone revived it and brought it back in action, nice!

Still, at that time i remember Heroes version of SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta can fight Omega Shenron without getting stomped, and Broly can fight both Goku and Vegeta plus Super Pikkon so he isn't that far compare to Post-Negative Karma Ball Goku, and that is Jakku Mission Broly, God Mission Broly is obviously stronger, and even if without factoring Broly's Dura Neg, his Accelerated Development is insane, so he gonna trump over Goku as the battle goes on.

I vote for Broly

Still, at that time i remember Heroes version of SSJ4 Goku and SSJ4 Vegeta can fight Omega Shenron without getting stomped, and Broly can fight both Goku and Vegeta plus Super Pikkon so he isn't that far compare to Post-Negative Karma Ball Goku, and that is Jakku Mission Broly, God Mission Broly is obviously stronger, and even if without factoring Broly's Dura Neg, his Accelerated Development is insane, so he gonna trump over Goku as the battle goes on.

I vote for Broly
All of that that you said about broly applies to base form post karma ball goku, in fact, he tanked attacks from omega, uncluding his most powerful one, without any damage, he would be 50x stronger than that in super sayan and then adtional 10x in ssj4, just to clarify

I vote for Broly
Carrot: 2 (@omegabronic , @Mickey1940 )
Broccoli: 2 (@Fezzih_007 , @Vietthai96 )
Saying: 0

All of that that you said about broly applies to base form post karma ball goku, in fact, he tanked attacks from omega, uncluding his most powerful one, without any damage, he would be 50x stronger than that in super sayan and then adtional 10x in ssj4, just to clarify
I mean, even in Jakku Mission, which is Heroes adaptation of Shadow Dragon Saga, Broly is already that strong. God Mission Broly is far stronger than Jakku mission so he isn't far behind Goku in term of strength, and his AD is insane in Heroes, he gonna cover the gap easily, that is without talking about his Dura Neg hax

I mean, even in Jakku Mission, which is Heroes adaptation of Shadow Dragon Saga, Broly is already that strong. God Mission Broly is far stronger than Jakku mission so he isn't far behind Goku in term of strength, and his AD is insane in Heroes, he gonna cover the gap easily, that is without talking about his Dura Neg hax
well the goku here is from after the shadow dragon saga, and his AD is really that broken? would love to have examples, i may switch to broly if it is too broken

Last edited:
Post negative karma ball Goku probably stomps, he’d be > Omega Shenron and able to go SS4 which at bare minimum is 5000x multiplier now with recent multiplier upgrades plus dragon fist which is another 5000x by virtue of Killing super 17 whilst in base.

Post negative karma ball Goku probably stomps, he’d be > Omega Shenron and able to go SS4 which at bare minimum is 5000x multiplier now with recent multiplier upgrades plus dragon fist which is another 5000x by virtue of Killing super 17 whilst in base.
So who do you vote for?

Back