• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said Zoan

Bro, Kaido is literally melted the Onigashima's Horn in contack, As I said above Garou Will get melted before he got close to Kaido wich is inside of Kaen Daiko unless Garou have Long range direct attack.
No he will not. He already has resistance vastly superior to 10k C. 28k C will not melt him at all.

He went to being a normal person with little heat resistance to resistance to heats over 10k instantly. He will easily do the same to Kaido's heat.

Garou's only instance of growing at an insanely fast rate was vs Sage Centipede, and even then he needed Metal Bat around to spread out the attacks, SPECIFICALLY TARGET THE HEART to neg the regen, then karate chop the centipede in half.
Hell, Garou and Bat were doing damage to the centipede the WHOLE FIGHT, but he was regenerating. That's the whole reason Garou took his heart in the first place. Garou didn't evolve to ridiculous degrees because he was already hurting the centipede but the regen was the issue.

We're treating this as if Garou can evolve without actually growing as a monsters (his bulkier form, his winged form, etc) which in this fight is restricted anyway.

No he will not. He already has resistance vastly superior to 10k C. 28k C will not melt him at all.

He went to being a normal person with little heat resistance to resistance to heats over 10k instantly. He will easily do the same to Kaido's heat.
I really disagree with this, Rovers have Unknown heat Blast Value, he stated to be superior to 10k C but with unknown Value he just Will have atleast 10k C meanwhile Kaido is atleast 28K C wich is 2.8 Times Hotter than Rovers can do.

Garou's only instance of growing at an insanely fast rate was vs Sage Centipede, and even then he needed Metal Bat around to spread out the attacks, SPECIFICALLY TARGET THE HEART to neg the regen, then karate chop the centipede in half.
Hell, Garou and Bat were doing damage to the centipede the WHOLE FIGHT, but he was regenerating. That's the whole reason Garou took his heart in the first place. Garou didn't evolve to ridiculous degrees because he was already hurting the centipede but the regen was the issue.

We're treating this as if Garou can evolve without actually growing as a monsters (his bulkier form, his winged form, etc) which in this fight is restricted anyway.
Are you kidding me?

Gapped a 13x speed difference instantly
Gapped a 15x AP difference instantly
Grew from being comparable in speed to PS to blitzing in .13 seconds
Grew from being near-oneshot to taking multiple hits with little issue
Grew from being destroyed to one-shotting even though he only had an hour of sleeping

And much more. Stop being ******* delusional. Read the manga. This is ridiculous. At least admit that you know nothing about the series instead of acting as if you know things you don't. I'm sick and tired of it.

I really disagree with this, Rovers have Unknown heat Blast Value, he stated to be superior to 10k C but with unknown Value he just Will have atleast 10k C meanwhile Kaido is atleast 28K C wich is 2.8 Times Hotter than Rovers can do.
2.8x heat is not enough to instantly melt Garou. Once he feels the heat, he will adapt to it and gain resistance. This is how evolution and adaption work. Stop acting dumb for the sake of your argument.

2.8x heat is not enough to instantly melt Garou. Once he feels the heat, he will adapt to it and gain resistance. This is how evolution and adaption work. Stop acting dumb for the sake of your argument.
But still I don't see he have Adapatation to extream heat, atleast not written on his Profile.

But still I don't see he have Adapatation to extream heat, atleast not written on his Profile.
He has adaptation, evolution, and resistance to extreme heat.

His adaptation and evolution have been shown to go from 0 heat resistance to no selling >>10k C heat instantly. He will easily do the same to Kaido. Stop it.

Guys don't wank garou's reactive evolution. He can't adapt to kaido's heat that quickly. The only time he ever used RE was against gyoro gyoro and he himself stated that he is slowly getting used to hit. He won't adapt to it after getting blasted by it once.
013.png

He has adaptation, evolution, and resistance to extreme heat.

His adaptation and evolution have been shown to go from 0 heat resistance to no selling >>10k C heat instantly. He will easily do the same to Kaido. Stop it.
What I read
Adaptation (His self-styled martial arts evolves freely during combat. Adjusted his eyes to view small projectiles in darkness in a short period of time. His senses supposedly became sharper over the course of his hero hunt)

Guys don't wank garou's reactive evolution. He can't adapt to kaido's heat that quickly. The only time he ever used RE was against gyoro gyoro and he himself stated that he is slowly getting used to hit. He won't adapt to it after getting blasted by it once.
013.png
That was against Gyoro's TK. Against heat, he evolved after being hit with one attack. I already sent scans.

I will vote gatou because one scratch can cause kaido to experience durability negation throughout his entire body with 2x his durability.
This would be like kaido getting pummeled by the kong gattling but also taking internal damage and with 2x the AP advantage.
And Kaidou will take this with a grain of salt

Also
Here is how I see the fight going:

Kaido starts out in his full Zoan form and uses Boro Breath to hit Garou from afar. Garou tries to redirect it with Water Stream but he gets blasted. Garou evolves to withstand the heat. Kaido then starts uses Kaifu, but Garou dodges continuously, and gets close to swing Kaido around, taking advantage of the 1800x LS gap (similar to Eustass Kidd's Gibson Slam). Kaido turns into his Hybrid Mode and uses Thunder Bagua, and although Garou manages to dodge, it grazes him (similar to Luffy).This gives Garou an even further advantage, as this allows his evolution to kick in. Garou bridges the speed gap, and surpasses it, causing Garou to become well above Kaido in speed. Garou kicks up multiple rocks to jump in between then at high speeds as an attempt to blitz Kaido, but Kaido uses his Future Sight and catches Garou with Ragnaraku. Kaido takes up his Kanabo to see that Garou is not there, but he is above him. Garou hits Kaido with a WCIF fist, sending body shredding shockwaves throughout his body.
After the fight goes on, Kaido gets drunk, and uses his different modes to confuse Garou. As Kaido's haki grows, so would Garou's AP and speed, until the fight reaches a point where Kaido is completely outmatches stat-wise. Kaido decides to use his Flame Dragon mode. Kaido attacks Garou, and Garou starts to melt and burn slowly. After Kaido launches Garou to the ground, he sees that Garou is still standing, as he's now adapted to the heat. Garou, using his speed, gets in Kaido's face and pummels him with MCGSF, finishing Kaido off.
Number 1 he starts off with thunder bagua, not bolo breath

Number 2 it's blitzing Garou right off the bat. It blitzes people comparable to him with advanced precog. He's not getting grazed, he's getting smacked

Kaidou will kill him before he evolves too far.
Case in point, Luffy
Kaidou didn't evolve into the millons of difference, even if he can't leave 6-A, he sure as hell can become one inch from becoming High 6-A and beating kaidou to death, both AR are in so different level is not even funny

Kaidou didn't evolve into the millons of difference, even if he can't leave 6-A, he sure as hell can become one inch from becoming High 6-A and beating kaidou to death, both AR are in so different level is not even funny
You're definitely underestimating Kaidou's stamina if you think Garou is beating him to death.

And nobody brought up Kaidou's growth. I brought Kaidou killing his opponent before they evolve way too much

Proof? How Garou Will adapted to that temprature in Instant? I don't see in the profile it has an adaptation to extreme temperatures, there is only an adapatation to the dark wich is increased his vision in the dark.
Said he can adapted to everything he faced without God power is headcanon as well ( I know you never said it but I know where is this going).
This is the most ridiculous things I've ever read.
....What? are we doing the ¨He didn't exactly show it so he can't adapt to it¨

You're definitely underestimating Kaidou's stamina if you think Garou is beating him to death.

And nobody brought up Kaidou's growth. I brought Kaidou killing his opponent before they evolve way too much
Ok? my point is that if kaidou starts beating him and if garou doesn't get melted he will evolve, and if kaidou starts evolving then garou starts evolving faster because one Reactive evolution is far far better than the other

Akainus Heat is most certainly not 28,000 C
unless we count everything which instantly vaporizes steel at those Temperature (which spoilers nobody does)
Also it did not vaporize it faster then Welding torches (it was slower and it was not instant or the entire sword would have been vaporized before we even saw it) and it was heating up the sword from all angles which a welding torch does not do

There is also not a single feat of Heat that comes even close to it from Akainus Heat aura other then the vaporized sword blade (which did not vaporize anything else nearby)

Ok? my point is that if kaidou starts beating him and if garou doesn't get melted he will evolve, and if kaidou starts evolving then garou starts evolving faster because one Reactive evolution is far far better than the other
From what I hear recently from Fluffy, his reactive evolution to heat isn't that high.

And if he evolves too much then he can just focus drastically more heat on him.
Whenever someone takes his Bolo Breath, he moves closer and lets the person take more of his attack, then he can do it to a further extent, and then he can activate his flame avatar which would viciously burn him.
My man, obviouslly EE is a whole different cans of worms, but heat shenanigans is very close in terms of what he evolved
He's evolved to things he can't usually sense, strength and speed levels, and steals fighting styles in fast timeframes.
Complex adaption to basic skills.

Assuming he'll grow in heat resistance nigh-instantly to someone with several methods of increasing heat is unfounded.

How many wincons does he even have vs Kaidou's wincons? I swear I alone listed more

What reasons above?

I don't know any of his wincons other than "he gets stronger and faster then beats him up".

As people have stated above, Kaido will be a statue to Garou after about 1 minute (probably even less) of fighting. This would be a stalemate even if you think Kaido can keep fighting after having all of his bones broken.

alrighty, where tf is that on Kaidou's profile? I see no resistance to Durability negation anywhere on it, nor any abilities on his profile that would stop it, Kaidou's regen is only mid-low as well, essentially being useless against shockwaves that'd grind his bones and insides to dust and nothingness, if you are thinking that Garou gets blocked by fire and such

Gapped a 15x AP difference instantly
"Instantly", he started off already close to Darkshine.
"taking multiple hits"> cut to Garou clearly being out of Rover's range of vision altogether intead of just standing there and taking it
"Being destroyed". You mean Tareo being a distraction, the roach AND Ripper jumping him, receiving a MAJOR HIT from being off guard. He was never "being destroyed", the odds were just not in his favor in comparaison to a clean 1 on 1 vs Ripper afterwards. And "One hour" isn't broken RE.
And much more. Stop being ******* delusional. Read the manga. This is ridiculous.
I do. That's why I don't agree with you.
At least admit that you know nothing about the series instead of acting as if you know things you don't. I'm sick and tired of it.
You're the one saying Garou's dura neg is anywhere NEAR Ryuou dura neck when one "shreds and tears" your internals while the other literally obliterates/hollows out the inside of a target, but aight.
This would be a stalemate even if you think Kaido can keep fighting after having all of his bones broken.
Isn't it the other way around? KAIDO is the one with regen negging. If anything it's Garou that'll be unable to regenerate after taking haki imbued hits.
And "blitz amps" aren't enough to change much when we see Kaido literally adapt immidiately after using FS against the first blitz he receives.

As people have stated above, Kaido will be a statue to Garou after about 1 minute (probably even less) of fighting. This would be a stalemate even if you think Kaido can keep fighting after having all of his bones broken.
not even a minute, it'd be a second or two

alrighty, where tf is that on Kaidou's profile? I see no resistance to Durability negation anywhere on it, nor any abilities on his profile that would stop it, Kaidou's regen is only mid-low as well, essentially being useless against shockwaves that'd grind his bones and insides to dust and nothingness, if you are thinking that Garou gets blocked by fire and such
It isn't about dura neg resistance.
Kaido's insides can withstand explosive radiation blasts, and Dura Neg that quite literally obliterates the targets. His organs are as broken as his scales in terms of durability for taking dura neg hits from Luffy's Ryuou attacks, who's a relative character.

Isn't it the other way around? KAIDO is the one with regen negging. If anything it's Garou that'll be unable to regenerate after taking haki imbued hits.
And "blitz amps" aren't enough to change much when we see Kaido literally adapt immidiately after using FS against the first blitz he receives.
Garou statued PS from distances away after fighting him for "milliseconds". I said "probably a minute" out of generosity. No future sight will counter that level of speed blitz.
not even a minute, it'd be a second or two
Yes.

It isn't about dura neg resistance.
Kaido's insides can withstand explosive radiation blasts, and Dura Neg that quite literally obliterates the targets. His organs are as broken as his scales in terms of durability for taking dura neg hits from Luffy's Ryuou attacks, who's a relative character.
He's still mortal, it may not be instant, then in that case, but Garou will quickly overwhelm him with speed ramps, from there, it's going to be constant attacks until Kaidou eventually goes down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back