• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alrighty, where tf is that on Kaidou's profile? I see no resistance to Durability negation anywhere on it, nor any abilities on his profile that would stop it, Kaidou's regen is only mid-low as well, essentially being useless against shockwaves that'd grind his bones and insides to dust and nothingness, if you are thinking that Garou gets blocked by fire and such
It's not resistance, because we don't do Resistance to Durability Negation on this wiki
It's a stamina and durability thing.

And Kaidou has tanked this
main-qimg-3b34f6b198fc4db7bbdc61697d1126a9-pjlq

Like this isn't even something that's random, this is an attack comparable to Kaidou's own AP that his innards have taken

Already countered at least 10 times.

That's not going to matter lmao If anything, it would just make avoiding them easier, as they all can't hit him at the same time, so he really only needs to dodge a couple.
Proof he Dodge big Danmaku like Kaifu's Size?

That's not going to matter lmao If anything, it would just make avoiding them easier, as they all can't hit him at the same time, so he really only needs to dodge a couple.
Ok his danmaku number might be shit but don't ignore the fact that his attacks are ginormous

And I'm surprised nobody pulled out the lightning heat resistance meta and such, but w/e

And Kaidou has tanked this
main-qimg-3b34f6b198fc4db7bbdc61697d1126a9-pjlq

Like this isn't even something that's random, this is an attack comparable to Kaidou's own AP that his innards have taken
Apparently Kaido tanking dura neg that obliterates the target internally to the point of hollowing it out is NOT good enough to tank bones breaking/organs tearing dura neg that Garou himself was shocked the internals he was targetting were as strong as they are. It's almost like he didn't expect a characters insides to be durable.
Yeah that is kinda how that works.
You're literally debating Oda at this point. Ok.

And yet it didn't work that way. Insides aren't mean to be as durable as the body, and Garou could've VERY EASILY meant what he said while talking about regular organs, not SAITAMA TIERS.
I... what? You know that saitama is 5-C at minimum and High 4-C at maximum rigth? of course it wouldn't work there because of the massive ap difference And it doesn't even work here because garou is the one with the AP advantage (also the organ punching technique has range in the houndreds)

Basically saitama tanked it because his massive stat advantage, that kaidou doesn't have here so he still getting punched in the organs wich even if they are as equal in durability, a damaged organ will affect kaidou

Apparently Kaido tanking dura neg that obliterates the target internally to the point of hollowing it out is NOT good enough to tank bones breaking/organs tearing dura neg that Garou himself was shocked the internals he was targetting were as strong as they are. It's almost like he didn't expect a characters insides to be durable.

I'm a bit confused. If so, why does Kaido not have Immortality type 2? The bones of your body are comparable to your external in durability. Your bones should be much more durable than your internal organs.

so dura neg seems to be out of question, but this still doesn't stop death by a hundred pokes, Kaido isn't immortal, he can be killed, garou has the AP edge before mentioned, and targets the insides, while this may not be a one shot, he can still spam out attacks that Kaido has no way to avoid due to sheer speed difference

No I am not
here is the funny part. If you Say that Akainus passive heat=his full power heat then all that means is that Kaido does not scale to it at all as Akainu has the hottest Heat of devil fruits. So Kaido goes down to just vaporizing stone (and maybe metal at some point) which Garous heat resistence massively outscales

Luffy greatly upscales from the 6A value and is constantly getting stronger via haki bloom. So yes he does.
Eh...no, Amps can't cover and 2x AP advantage that is not it works, no matter how many amps there are

Kaidou is massively outdated

Like literally the last 100 chapters including his databook information hasn't been put on his stamina portion yet.
ugh, this makes it difficult to debate, for all I know one of yall would be able to say he can summon magical death unicorns and I'd have to ask for scans rather than check the profile

ugh, this makes it difficult to debate, for all I know one of yall would be able to say he can summon magical death unicorns and I'd have to ask for scans rather than check the profile
I got no issue sending scans.

This is all the damage he's taking in the span of a few hours (if not less) and still fought at peak health in the past 60 chapters

This is all the damage he's taking in the span of a few hours (if not less) and still fought at peak health in the past 60 chapters

I don't think that stamina is very important here, considering this is if kaidou can kill garou before he AP stomps him

Doing the same for Garou would make Kaidou look like he has shit endurance.

I would make it, but I would have to look at around 100+ chapters worth of content.

Kaidou is massively outdated

Like literally the last 100 chapters including his databook information hasn't been put on his stamina portion yet.
Is that immortality type 2 though. I did ask but I think his internal organs weren't destroyed. Kaido hasn't shown that he can keep fighting while all of his bones are broken. He took internal attacks from Luffy, who was comparable to him. But here he is taking internal attacks from someone who appears to have stats advantage.

Last edited:
Is that immortality type 2 though. I did ask but I think his internal organs weren't destroyed. Kaido hasn't shown that he can keep fighting while all of his bones are broken. He took internal attacks from Luffy, who was not comparable to him. But here he is taking internal attacks from someone who appears to have stats advantage.
Idk if it's immortality type 2 tbh

My point is that these flat out don't work.
Not even that he'll get them harmed and he'll be fine, they don't work.

Law's comparable to a stronger Kaidou and used an organ rupturing attack and he was fine.
Killer is slightly weaker and slashed around his organs, proceeds to be fine.
G4th Luffy is comparable to him and hit him with the dura neg a few times, he's still been fine.
When it comes to fighting w/ broken bones, he scales above Zoro who can do that as well.

Kaidou literally scales to every stamina feat in the verse. The man can't die.

Fa Jin is useless here. It is proven that Kaido's organs are comparable to durability from the outside, and therefore Fa Jin is not going to be as effective here. Besides it is purely a headcanon to assume that Fa Jin can pulverize organs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back