• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: Absolute Evil vs The Dominator of the Universe (Garou vs Boros) (7-0-0) (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon1511

He/Him
This match was long overdue and they finally have comparable keys.

Let's settle this now decade long debate of who would win this fight here and now!

Absolute Evil:
8022839-7996168-213.jpg

VS

Dominator of the Universe:

sr8clvvmwvh91.jpg

• Garou will start on his High 6-A Post-Sage Centipede key
  • Boros will start on his High 6-A Released key
  • Both don't know anything about each other other than they are strong
  • Speed is equalized
  • The battle takes place in Z-City ruins
Garou: @ZillertheBucko @Unknownnah @Kachon123 @AnonymousBlank @Marvel_Champion_07 @Tomfer @EnderLord8

Boros:

Iaian one shots both (Incon):

Last edited:
Garou in that picture is only like town level lol. But anyway, wouldn't Garou just hold his own using his martial arts and speed and then eventually mutate into his gargoyle form, which would fart Boros out of existence.

Ok so what if Boros does the funny moon kick after going meteoric blitz
They're equalized to ~4c, and Released Boros is >0.75c.

A blitz is 7x, but the difference between Initial Garou and Meteoric Burst Boros is only 5.33333333. Garou's Analytical Predictions and Instinctive Reaction would allow him to avoid attacks until his RE kicks in and he grows to Meteoric Burst Boros' speed.

A blitz is 7x, but the difference between Initial Garou and Meteoric Burst Boros is only 5.33333333. Garou's Analytical Predictions and Instinctive Reaction would allow him to avoid attacks until his RE kicks in and he grows to Meteoric Burst Boros' speed.
Wait I'm pretty sure speed equalized is equalized to the slower character

Ok so what if Boros does the funny moon kick after going meteoric blitz
Boros wouldn't use Meteoric Burst until much further into the fight and by that point the amp wouldn't be enough to blitz due to Garou's AD and RE

Lets also not forget to mention that Garou can just propel himself back to Earth with his energy projection or just grow wings if he does gets kicked

Actually there’s a bit more to it than that
Boros does scale above a 4.32c calc value, but also I recall that it was agreed in another thread that Saitama’s surprised reaction would put Boros’ amp above a speed amp like ten shadows burial, which is certainly more than a blitz….

Boros is a guy desperate for a proper fight the only reason he used Meteoric Burst early against Saitama was because his Released Form did nothing and Saitama directly taunted him btw. This fight is much more even in that aspect.

Technically meteoric burst is simply “for ending a fight quickly” and if Garou’s speed is becoming too much to handle then he’d be wise to use it while he can still do something about it

I mean I don't think Boros would use Meteoric Burst at the first inconvenience since he literally spent at least 20 years looking for a proper fight but you do you

Garou can still just come back with either energy projection or wings

I mean I don't think Boros would use Meteoric Burst at the first inconvenience since he literally spent at least 20 years looking for a proper fight but you do you

Garou can still just come back with either energy projection or wings
Well he wants a good fight but he still definitely wanted to beat saitama, especially since he was willing to use up all of his energy on essentially a self destruct move and destroy everything along with his entire ship just so he could win
he wants to have a good fight but it’s not like he actually wants to die

Anyways I know I’ve been advocating for Boros but I’m still maybe slightly leaning to Garou because of how hard he’s gonna be to hit (even saitama struggled with wsrsf for a moment) and that insane speed AD
I’m gonna have to wait for boner input

An I find it so funny how you twisted Qaws' words to fit your argument.

Meteoric burst is an amp that actually boosts his speed rating.

Four and Ten Fold Funeral do not do that, so by sheer amplification, MB is a bigger speed amp than it, but tha doesn't mean the blitzes carry over.

Not even that good of an amp considering that Genos could still react and would have incinerated the whole block and tied with Sonic according to ONE

Anyway, as I said before Garou can come back if he somehow gets BFR'd and as seen against Saitama he can hold his own against opponents faster than him

An I find it so funny how you twisted Qaws' words to fit your argument.

Meteoric burst is an amp that actually boosts his speed rating.

Four and Ten Fold Funeral do not do that, so by sheer amplification, MB is a bigger speed amp than it, but tha doesn't mean the blitzes carry over.
I don’t think that’s at all what Qaws was saying, and you could ask him I guess, but I’m just gonna drop the scaling if it’s gonna be controversial like this
regardless, it’s still a pretty big amp since it surprised a saitama who was evenly fighting with his released form
there’s a good chance Boros could still hit him when he goes meteoric burst since speed tends to be more of a factor
than skill when it’s about 5x

I still heavily doubt that Boros, even with Meteoric Burst can hit Garou beforehand evolves and switches the speed advantage back on him.

The first thing he does with meteoric burst is charge at full speed to try and hit the opponent and end the fight instantly by kicking him to space

CSRC is only around 2x stronger than his normal rating, so I can see Garou redirecting it upwards or chopping through it similar to how he "passed through" Platinum Sperm.

Well it also scales to using up all of Boros’ energy and being an ultimate self destruct trump card he was going to use immediately after saitama had pulverized him with normal punches
I mean, if Boros scaled to a value .01 extaons below the csrc it’s not like the calc would really take priority there if the scaling chain actually dictates that it’s probably way stronger
as Phoenks would say, 11 exaton csrc is downplay for a 5.68 exaton Boros

Not to mention that the csrc calc is a glorified low end to begin with….every other surface wiping feat gets much higher results, but that’s a discussion for another time

Boros should take it tbh not sure if Garou has the heat resistance to endure energy blasts. A single moon kick would end the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back