• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but I don't see why we are assuming 28K C just because that's what is used to cut steel.
It doesn't cut really, it uses high heat to essentially vaporize the section of steel. That's the temperature required to vaporize (not evaporate.) steel in such a fashion.

Akainu can do that instantly and passively at that.

By the way, why does Garou need to dodge all of them in the first place? Are they homing? They seem to have a pretty big distance between them.

Garou fighting master martial artists who have IR and Analytical Prediction while unconscious is a lot more difficult than dodging some big invisible projectiles.
Garou's a close range fighter. Garou coming close to someone who can spawn these is an issue for him.

And they're like 10 meters tall now looking at the other one that tagged Luffy in the 1v1. Unless Garou's randomly getting that fast, it makes no sense whatsoever

Garou's a close range fighter. Garou coming close to someone who can spawn these is an issue for him.

And they're like 10 meters tall now looking at the other one that tagged Luffy in the 1v1. Unless Garou's randomly getting that fast, it makes no sense whatsoever
What stops Garou from redirecting them with Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist or any of his other techniques?

An advanced Haki user who can redirect attacks got cut trying to do this
Why did he get cut and how does his attack reflection work? Also can you explain how he is able to neg Garou's regen? I don't think I caught that.

Garou has two forms of regeneration. Natural regen and transformation regen.

Why did he get cut
1037-007.png

Blocked it and used his emission Haki (the no touch haki), sent it away but blood was drawn. Luffy is relative to this attack in AP, so AP isn't even the problem.
and how does his attack reflection work?
0511-012.png
0519-008.png
Screen_Shot_2021-03-28_at_7.14.42_PM.png
0597-012.png
0937-004.png

0564-008.png
0564-009.png

Also can you explain how he is able to neg Garou's regen? I don't think I caught that.
Armament Haki nullifies the regeneration capabilities of whatever it touches. So just coating an attack in Armament Haki makes it to where whoever gets hit with it
Garou has two forms of regeneration. Natural regen and transformation regen.
Explain the mechanics of the natural one. Transformation gets nulled.

There is a difference between deflection via barriers and reflection via redirecting the flow of power and energy elsewhere.

Show me where Kaifu negs that.
I'll do you one better

Show me where Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist or any of his other techniques redirect cutting wind blades

I was saying the transformation is biological.

Garou's natural regeneration IIRC is him absorbing dark energy in the environment to heal or something like that.
Wait...
Garou's natural regeneration IIRC is him absorbing dark energy in the environment to heal or something like that.

Is this what you meant by natural?

The "non-natural" means that if it's not your regular regeneration capabilities (like Majin Buu's or Wolverine's), then it stops working

Wait...

Is this what you meant by natural?

The "non-natural" means that if it's not your regular regeneration capabilities (like Majin Buu's or Wolverine's), then it stops working
Okay but can you prove it negates his transformations? Also I'm not sure if the dark energy thing is correct, I could be misremebering.

Why is OPM and OPM always this hot and fierce.
I'd say the invisible Danmaku GG
Avoid things while sleeping is just an instinct, but avoiding random Danmaku sounds a bit exaggerated, Bigmom and Whitebeard also have instincts like that when their sleeping in fact they're just not very superior instincts.
Learning toward vote for Kaido

Avoid things while sleeping is just an instinct, but avoiding random Danmaku sounds a bit exaggerated, Bigmom and Whitebeard also have instincts like that when their sleeping in fact they're just not very superior instincts.
You didn't explain how it's exaggerated. While unconscious, he avoided dozens of strikes from a martial artist who also has Analytical Prediction and Instinctive Reactions...

What. . .

Also there is nothing stopping him from just reflecting it since his reflection works differently than the one KT showed. For Garou, it's as if he actually takes control of the attack's energy to redirect it.

Both OPM and OP have very large and dedicated fanbases, only makes sense that threads like these become this way.

Yes. It only applies to Webcomic for now, as it is not directly said in the manga.
His profile needs a thread to show that, as this is what's on his profile.
His body absorbs black matter from the air to close any wound.

And from my knowledge he said this in response to a fight he was drawing in the manga, so idk

who also has Analytical Prediction and Instinctive Reactions...
How this is relevant?
Dodging attack while sleeping Isn't really good feats. After all, Garou isn't actually unconsciously attacking and dodging Bang's attacks but it can be said that his monster consciousness took over.
What. . .

Also there is nothing stopping him from just reflecting it since his reflection works differently than the one KT showed. For Garou, it's as if he actually takes control of the attack's energy to redirect it.
I never see Garou reflecting an invisible Air Slashes or something similiar, atleast not written on his Profile. So how exactly he Will redirect it.

How this is relevant?
Dodging attack while sleeping Isn't really good feats. After all, Garou isn't actually unconsciously attacking and dodging Bang's attacks but it can be said that his monster consciousness took over.

I never see Garou reflecting an invisible Air Slashes or something similiar, atleast not written on his Profile. So how exactly he Will redirect it.
What are you on about inserting your headcanon "Monster consciousness" lmao tf is that?

He is unconsciously dodging attacks. He didn't gain back his consciousness until Bang hit him hard enough to shatter his armor.

Garou can redirect things like energy. I'm not completely sure about air but it doesn't seem unfeasible given that Bomb's technique manipulates air in a similar fashion (Garou can use this technique and WSRSF at the same time)

I will vote gatou because one scratch can cause kaido to experience durability negation throughout his entire body with 2x his durability.
This would be like kaido getting pummeled by the kong gattling but also taking internal damage and with 2x the AP advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back