• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recon1511

He/Him
Why not? Black Sperm faces off against another swordmaster, will he make Zoro his new sandbag?

Black Sperm
black-sperm-black-sperm-skeleton-meme.gif

VS

Roronoa Zoro
pretszoro.webp

• Zoro's Thriller Bark Arc key will be used (1.87 Gigatons) Asura isn't restricted (3.75 Gigatons)
  • Black Sperm's first key will be used (1.03 Gigatons) Golden and Platinum Sperm are restricted
  • Speed is equalized

Cum: @That_moron2 @Raiden38 @Farfetchedx @EnderLord8 @K4yshey1 @Zeinx1 @Epiccheev @Loyd @speedster352 @MeidoIzayoi

Sanji Victim: @Saqphire @Kailone @Ryuga21

Iaian one shots both (Incon):

Last edited:
How Good is Zoro's Stamina ? this seems to be a battle of attrition
Afaik, pretty damn good.

Reminder that Black Sperm has 54 trillion copies (probably a lot more since a ton did get killed during the MA arc before being given the number)

Leaning Zoro.

While initially, he'd struggle due to Black Sperm multiplying after each of his attacks, I don't doubt that Zoro would be able to take any amount of hits that he'd be able to dish out. Zoro has very good sensory skills with his Analytical Prediction and Information Analysis via sensing Breath, so I doubt that he'd let himself get cornered.

Zoro also has very good AOE attacks like Tatsumaki and can blitz with Iai attacks.

Eventually, he's be pushed to using Asura, which would turn Black Sperm into mist, rendering his duplication useless.

However, in the case that Black Sperm already has a ton of copies of himself laying around, I can also see him avoiding having his entire cell sock mist-ified, so this all depends on the likelihood of either scenario.

Zoro is able to conjure flames with his cuts and can probably reduce the target to dust with his Ashura. He has several amps that would help him cut through BS with ease and he's naturally more skilled too.

Another thing Zoro can do is attack with AoE for long-range strikes. Fodders in the verse can fight for 12 consecutive hours, Zoro in this key performed one of the greatest feats of stamina in the entire series. Voting Zoro for now.

Drunk rn but just realized Tatsumaki and Zoro look like long lost relatives tbh.

Green hair and bad attitudes. Both are thick asf too-
I mean, Kuina kind of looks like what I would have imagined a young Fubuki would look like in one piece.

Sanji would probably feel conflicted with Tatsumaki, at one hand simp mode, on the other, he might think she's Zoro's sister (in which case he'll be all like "How can that ugly Marimo have such a beautiful sister?!") or remind him of Zoro. He about to cry tears of anger and confusion on what to feel lol.

Well, I can see how his Asura AoE attacks would be problematic for Black Sperm, especially because on a retconned version of Atomic Samurai vs Black Sperm he did struggle against an attack that completely erased him though he did take the precaution of hiding the rest of his body and cells. Mind you this was retconned but it should remain true as completely destroying a Black Sperm body leaving nothing to regen from would "kill" him.

That being said, I should remind you all that this is 54 trillion versus 1. Black Sperm can throw himself in massive waves, attack in vortex patterns around a single target use his shapeshifting and elasticity to attack like this and tunnel underground to make terrain unstable and surprise his opponents. I am aware that Zoro has busted analytical prediction via sensing breath, but does he have feats of reading tens of thousands (let alone billions and trillions) of breaths all around him to predict them?

Also, Zoro's main method of attacking with slashes favors Black Sperm as it makes his duplication and splitting far faster than doing so himself allowing him to surround Zoro (speed is equalized, they should be able to perceive and tag his overall movement and combat speed but not react to his Iai attacks)

Sanji would probably feel conflicted with Tatsumaki, at one hand simp mode, on the other, he might think she's Zoro's sister (in which case he'll be all like "How can that ugly Marimo have such a beautiful sister?!") or remind him of Zoro. He about to cry tears of anger and confusion on what to feel lol.
Sanji doesn't literally hate Zoro, their relationship is more akin to brothers.

Alright! Let's work this out, everyone! We've got a classic matchup here. Zoro is used to fighting large groups, and Cum Boi is used to fighting samurai.

Big Nut:
-Elasticity
-Duplication, to a certain degree
-Has to be hit 54 trillion times to die
-Fusion lets him reach High 7-A(>1.032 Gigatons)

Zoro:
-Higher AP(~Oars > TB Chopper(~TB Franky) + TB Franky > TB Franky =1.873 Gigatons) and dura.
-Iai blitz.
-Pressurized air slashes.
-Accelerated Development in battle and training(partially via training in battle), as well as Reactive Evolution.
-Info Analysis.
-Recovered from losing 5 liters of blood in 2 days in his first key. This is 2.5 liters per day, or a little over a tenth of a liter of blood being regenerated every hour. Also of note is the fact that the average human only has 5 liters of blood in their body.
-Acrobatics.
-Can react to attacks he can't see.
-Can occasionally sense the Breath of All Things, predicting attacks ahead of time.
-Can occasionally use duraneg Iai slashes like Shishi Sonson.
-Minor Adaptation.
-Can instill fear and paralysis through his sheer aura of bloodlust alone.
-Can alter trajectory of opponents with no-sword style.
-Absurd stamina.
-Hiryu: Kaen burns an opponent from the inside out.
-Hawk Wave creates a burst of wind that can easily knock over weak enemies.
-Oni Giri blitz.
-Tora Giri can hit multiple foes easily.
-Three Thousand Worlds allows him to spin his swords real fast and rush through a crowd.
-Tora Nagashi lets him attack while flowing through a series of enemy attacks.
-Tatsumaki lets him create a giant tornado and tear through a small armada or large crowd. He can use it without a sword.
-One Gorilla and Two Gorilla buff his arms, allowing him to swing his swords real hard.
-Asura is so cracked that it lets him stand up to people who could annihilate him beforehand, in speed and power, while injured.
-LS Stomp.

Black Sperm is High 7-A without fusing, the reason I restricted Golden Sperm and Platinum Sperm is because they would literally blitz and one shot Zoro making this a stomp.

Cadres like Black Sperm have absolute confidence on their power, stuff like Zoro's killing intent based aura would just make him more eager to fight and maybe even make him think he is looking down on him, which he absolutely despises.

As I asked above, has he predicted the attacks of at least thousands of foes attacking him at the same time with the breath thing? tens of thousands? millions? billions? When its 1 vs 54 trillion this matters quite a lot.

As I asked above, has he predicted the attacks of at least thousands of foes attacking him at the same time with the breath thing? tens of thousands? millions? billions? When its 1 vs 54 trillion this matters quite a lot.
Nah he hasn't predicted that many steps ahead of time, but as for tracking them I'd say probably. Goken should be roughly comparable to low levels of Kenbunshoku which can sense and track thousands- tens of thousands of civilization of Skypeia

His aura is full of total bloodlust. It isn't just "I'm gonna kill you," it's "This guy is a monster holy shit awoooooga"
54 Trillion can't attack him at once, there literally isn't enough space, and even if there was, he can just spin wit Tatsumaki.

Individuals are 10-C.
That is if they are reduced to a literal single cell, small bodies can still contain billions if not trillions of cells inside. These same small bodies are the ones that could rip and tear Genos apart and beat the crap out of Atomic Samurai, it's kind of the point, that even if they are reduced to small bodies after being diced apart a ton of times they retain a lot of their power.
His aura is full of total bloodlust. It isn't just "I'm gonna kill you," it's "This guy is a monster holy shit awoooooga"
Which would make Black Sperm more eager to fight him, monsters in OPM especially the Cadres are bloodthirsty beasts that ooze killing intent.
54 Trillion can't attack him at once, there literally isn't enough space, and even if there was, he can just spin wit Tatsumaki.
Then he attacks with waves of billions? You do realize how big and absurd the numbers we are treating here are? Being able to predict tens of thousands as LordGin pointed out isn't cutting it either.

That is if they are reduced to a literal single cell, small bodies can still contain billions if not trillions of cells inside. These same small bodies are the ones that could rip and tear Genos apart and beat the crap out of Atomic Samurai, it's kind of the point, that even if they are reduced to small bodies after being diced apart a ton of times they retain a lot of their power.
Flying Dragon-Blaze should be a really hard counter to them then, that along with Asura which can turn them into mist.
Which would make Black Sperm more eager to fight him, monsters in OPM especially the Cadres are bloodthirsty beasts that ooze killing intent.
Iirc Black Sperm (This is so ******* weird to type.) has ran away from stronger opponents albeit while heavily weakened. He became submissive to Saitama or some shit like him acting like a dog to stay alive so i wouldn't say he's immune to fear manipulation.
Then he attacks with waves of billions? You do realize how big and absurd the numbers we are treating here are?
He does have a good point in them not being able to attack him all at once. Think about it like getting jumped by 50+ people, all 50 of those people can't attack at once due to the limted surface area of the person being attacked.
Being able to predict tens of thousands as LordGin pointed out isn't cutting it either.
Valid, he can't predict that many attackers but however he does have AoE moves to deal with that on top of his busted dodging / acrobatics.

He literally had like no cells at this point. I wouldn't really use this to argue that he'd be effected by fear manipulation.
Yeah fair enough, didn't really think this was valid as an example but was the best I can think of. Point being I don't think he's immune to fear manipulation but that doesn't mean Zoro's fear manipulation would work here. (Fear manipulation is wanked to hell on the wiki tbh.)

He does have a good point in them not being able to attack him all at once. Think about it like getting jumped by 50+ people, all 50 of those people can't attack at once due to the limted surface area of the person being attacked.
Fair but Black Sperm can shapeshift his body to circunvent the usual surface area problems, attack from the underground and as I said before do stuff like form a vortex to never stop attacking.
Iirc Black Sperm (This is so ******* weird to type.) has ran away from stronger opponents albeit while heavily weakened. He became submissive to Saitama or some shit like him acting like a dog to stay alive so i wouldn't say he's immune to fear manipulation.
He was 1 cell at this point, he presenced how his ultimate form got negged and if he didn't take the chance with Saitama he would have gotten killed by the HA scouting Z-City.
Valid, he can't predict that many attackers but however he does have AoE moves to deal with that on top of his busted dodging / acrobatics.
Fair enough, I should point out that his hits should be able to stagger Zoro if they land and start to pile up though.

How much stamina does Zoro have exactly? especially when he needs to use aoe techniques constantly to avoid getting showered cause best case scenario he wipes a huge portion of them with Asura but how many billions if not trillions are left

Back