• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: Absolute Evil vs The Dominator of the Universe (Garou vs Boros) (7-0-0) (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His fights with Orochi and Rover.
Why not? Only base speed is equalized
They're equalized to ~4c, and Released Boros is >0.75c.

A blitz is 7x, but the difference between Initial Garou and Meteoric Burst Boros is only 5.33333333. Garou's Analytical Predictions and Instinctive Reaction would allow him to avoid attacks until his RE kicks in and he grows to Meteoric Burst Boros' speed.

Boros’ attacks are only really limited by how much of his latent energy he puts into them, which is why he has the scene of him going all out after explaining meteoric burst. Csrc is basically just the same as any energy blast, he just puts all his energy into it instead of just some. At least that’s what’s basically implied.

After the platinum sperm fight though I’m not sure Boros has a good enough answer to Garou
I mean, Garou could even counter bfr by evolving wings and jet boosting himself like he did with extreme fa jin, and his AD is just a bit too fast
Garou heat and electricity resistance is doing no favors either
it doesn’t really look good for Boros

I feel like it's kind of a Stomp, I mean, what's Boros wincon? BFR? By the time Boros went to Meteoric Burst Garou would be strong and fast enough that the BFR would not be viable for Boros.

Boros would be able to sense garou’s power increasing rapidly, actually
which may give him an upper hand to use meteoric burst sooner

This is weird to me because I always assumed that some point in the PS/Flash/Garou three-way fight, Garou massively outclassed even MB Boros. Guess I was wrong?

I'm going to go ahead and vote garou now for a few reasons

1. Garou can counter bfr, heat, electricity all pretty easily with his resistances and flight
2. in a matter of 13 milliseconds, garou's AD could probably catch up to meteoric burst, and that combined with his grand skill advantage would mean Boros won't really be able to do much
3. I haven't made my csrc crt yet
4. Garou has much better stamina and is also gonna reach above 5-C eventually, so Boros can't really play the long game either
but Boros does have a fair enough win condition with going meteoric burst before garou has a speed advantage and just beating him to death

Anyways now that everyone is joining 5.68 exaton club, who’s gonna make metal bat vs genos, Boros vs sage centipede, Psykorochi vs someone, evil ocean water matches in general

Tfw your suicide move isn't even 2x stronger than your basic bitch attacks
1-Evil Natural Ocean's Durability is inconsistent;

2-In the calculation, there is the valuation of all the oceans in the world, which is much more water than the Evil natural ocean is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back