• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you on about inserting your headcanon "Monster consciousness" lmao tf is that?
From what I see, he is consciously attacking Bang and Bomb but he's not in his mind. where he often hisses when about to attack or receive an attack and consciously sees Bang's whereabouts, even though it's not under his control and doesn't remember everything. My headcanon? Yeah atleast that what I see.

Garou can redirect things like energy. I'm not completely sure about air but it doesn't seem unfeasible given that Bomb's technique manipulates air in a similar fashion (Garou can use this technique and WSRSF at the same time)
He can generate a shockwave and give him bonus air Manipulation by his air pressure attack but how exactly he will do that, just doesn't make sense to me.

Garou easily stomps then, as in a magnitude to where it's not even funny, this is the guy whose speed ramps let him jump from being blitzed to doing the blitzing in a matter of seconds, I doubt foresights going to help if you aren't fast or skilled enough to stop the assault that's about to occur, plus dura neg, this is just a massacre, I say taking this at face value garou takes it with difficulty at first before taking it with ease after he gets going fully

From what I see, he is consciously attacking Bang and Bomb but he's not in his mind. where he often hisses when about to attack or receive an attack and consciously sees Bang's whereabouts, even though it's not under his control and doesn't remember everything. My headcanon? Yeah atleast that what I see.
Okay, so it's headcanon and shouldn't be acknowledged because he is unconscious. Bang even calls this out during the fight...

Garou easily stomps then, as in a magnitude to where it's not even funny, this is the guy whose speed ramps let him jump from being blitzed to doing the blitzing in a matter of seconds, I doubt foresights going to help if you aren't fast or skilled enough to stop the assault that's about to occur, plus dura neg, this is just a massacre, I say taking this at face value garou takes it with difficulty at first before taking it with ease after he gets going fully
Thank you. Finally, someone else sees this.

When fighting against similar-speed opponents, Garou accelerates like hell. He literally went from on-par with Platinum Sperm to blitzing him in like 0.01 seconds or something. His Reactive Evolution is far too much.

Huh, Garou wouldn't even pass through Kaido Flame.

Thank you. Finally, someone else sees this.

When fighting against similar-speed opponents, Garou accelerates like hell. He literally went from on-par with Platinum Sperm to blitzing him in like 0.01 seconds or something. His Reactive Evolution is far too much.
Went from being blitzed, to blitzing, to creating a ****** constellation with three people, one person dropped out, then garou and plat sperm proceeded to create an even more dense constellation in mere moments, his acceleration is legit one of the most broken thing's I've ever seen

and this mystical barrier that stops speed amps and dura neg does...?
Never said that can , where's you got that Idea?
Hundreds of attacks with Dura neg wouldn't take Kaido down, if you want to just piss him off then YESS.
Kaido's Kaen Daiko Flames is covering his Dragon body, Garou Will got burned before he can even touch Kaido's Body.

Never said that can , where's you got that Idea?
Hundreds of attacks with Dura neg wouldn't take Kaido down, if you want to just piss him off then YESS.
Kaido's Kaen Daiko Flames is covering his Dragon body, Garou Will got burned before he can even touch Kaido's Body.
Every time Garou hits Kaidou shockwaves are going to be sent through his body.

Anyways, Garou evolves, blitzes, and ap stomps after like a few seconds of fighting lmao.

Every time Garou hits Kaidou shockwaves are going to be sent through his body.

Anyways, Garou evolves, blitzes, and ap stomps after like a few seconds of fighting lmao.
Can he Resist Kaen Daiko heat? As Gin said above?
1048-004.png

Without enough resistance he Will burned and melted like a butter.

1048-004.png

He has enough resistance to not get melted like butter.

Garou's Resistance = Orochi's Fire >>> Overgrown Rover's Concentrated Heat Blast >>> 10,000 C

Garou FRA
The speed at which he evolves makes literally any match that the opponent is not killing him in one move a Win for him

1048-004.png

You need to understand that if Garou does not get killed by this instantly (which he won't), he would just grow resistance to this extremely quickly.

You need to understand that if Garou does not get killed by this instantly (which he won't), he would just grow resistance to this extremely quickly.
Proof? How Garou Will adapted to that temprature in Instant? I don't see in the profile it has an adaptation to extreme temperatures, there is only an adapatation to the dark wich is increased his vision in the dark.
Said he can adapted to everything he faced without God power is headcanon as well ( I know you never said it but I know where is this going).
This is the most ridiculous things I've ever read.

I see, so it's currently grace for inconclusive.

Though I really want to see how OP supporters argue against the insane Reactive Evolution advantage. It's Garous main thing and makes basically all of his shit useless unless he kills him within a few seconds.

Proof? How Garou Will adapted to that temprature in Instant? I don't see in the profile it has an adaptation to extreme temperatures, there is only an adapatation to the dark wich is increased his vision in the dark.
Said he can adapted to everything he faced without God power is headcanon as well ( I know you never said it but I know where is this going).
This is the most ridiculous things I've ever read.
Garou adapted to resist Overgrown Rovers heat blast in an instant which is superior to Phoenix Man's 10,000 C fire.

Gyo gyo is even surprised by how quickly he adapted to it. Pretty sure that's on the profile.

Definitely isn't a stretch to say he can adapt to this.

Garou adapted to resist Overgrown Rovers heat blast in an instant which is superior to Phoenix Man's 10,000 C fire.

Gyo gyo is even surprised by how quickly he adapted to it. Pretty sure that's on the profile.

Definitely isn't a stretch to say he can adapt to this.
Gyo Gyo never said he adapted, Gyo Gyo said he resisted to it. How much Rovers heat blast temprature?

That Isn't Adaptation feat, that is just resistance feat and that's why y'all doesn't write those explanation on his adapatation justification.

Gyo Gyo never said he adapted, Gyo Gyo said he resisted to it. How much Rovers heat blast temprature?

That Isn't Adaptation feat, that is just resistance feat and that's why y'all doesn't write those explanation on his adapatation justification.
It's inferred this is due to his rapid evolution. Not to mention he becomes more resistant to it during his fight with Rover.

Rover's heat blast should be superior to Phoenix Man's fire which is 10,000 degrees Celsius as I've said.

Voting for Kaido. This’ll probably end as an incon as i see no way in hell Garou suddenly getting a mass influx of 7+ votes.

Bring the scan, wtf i have not enough energy to read the whole ******* chapter.
Press the link I sent. It brings you to the page to start from. I told you to end on page 47. It's multiple scans. I'm not sending all of them again when its in the link I sent you

Press the link I sent. It brings you to the page to start from. I told you to end on page 47. It's multiple scans. I'm not sending all of them again when its in the link I sent you
Oh crap, I already seen that multiple times, you know what? That Blast that have more than 10k C not even melt a concerete, lmao.

Here is how I see the fight going:

Kaido starts out in his full Zoan form and uses Boro Breath to hit Garou from afar. Garou tries to redirect it with Water Stream but he gets blasted. Garou evolves to withstand the heat. Kaido then starts uses Kaifu, but Garou dodges continuously, and gets close to swing Kaido around, taking advantage of the 1800x LS gap (similar to Eustass Kidd's Gibson Slam). Kaido turns into his Hybrid Mode and uses Thunder Bagua, and although Garou manages to dodge, it grazes him (similar to Luffy).This gives Garou an even further advantage, as this allows his evolution to kick in. Garou bridges the speed gap, and surpasses it, causing Garou to become well above Kaido in speed. Garou kicks up multiple rocks to jump in between then at high speeds as an attempt to blitz Kaido, but Kaido uses his Future Sight and catches Garou with Ragnaraku. Kaido takes up his Kanabo to see that Garou is not there, but he is above him. Garou hits Kaido with a WCIF fist, sending body shredding shockwaves throughout his body.
After the fight goes on, Kaido gets drunk, and uses his different modes to confuse Garou. As Kaido's haki grows, so would Garou's AP and speed, until the fight reaches a point where Kaido is completely outmatches stat-wise. Kaido decides to use his Flame Dragon mode. Kaido attacks Garou, and Garou starts to melt and burn slowly. After Kaido launches Garou to the ground, he sees that Garou is still standing, as he's now adapted to the heat. Garou, using his speed, gets in Kaido's face and pummels him with MCGSF, finishing Kaido off.

I said Zoan
The point you are not getting is that heat is not consistent 90% of the time. If it were, entire battlefields would be incinerated, clothes would be vaporized, and more. Stop nitpicking and start actually debating my arguments.
Bro, Kaido is literally melted the Onigashima's Horn in contack, As I said above Garou Will get melted before he got close to Kaido wich is inside of Kaen Daiko unless Garou have Long range direct attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back