• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blades of Chaos are a 2-C weapon, though.

Anyways, I'd give this to Kratos. More hax. Power nullification, time manipulation, precog, deconstruction, duplication, arguably more versatile RE (as it evolves against abilities too, like time manip, and the cosmic radiation emitting from Garou,) attack reflection, etc.

So Kratos FRA. He murders Garou and absorbs his powers. Hell, Kratos even gains cosmic awareness due to this. Horray.

Varies depending on the strength of the wielder, up to 2-C at its strongest

Anyways, I'd give this to Kratos. More hax. Power nullification, time manipulation, precog, deconstruction, duplication, arguably more versatile RE (as it evolves against abilities too, like time manip, and the cosmic radiation emitting from Garou,) attack reflection, etc.

So Kratos FRA. He murders Garou and absorbs his powers. Hell, Kratos even gains cosmic awareness due to this. Horray.
I should also add that while Kratos doesn't have resistance to radiation, said radiation takes like, several minutes to kill people. And his Superhuman stamina should be enough to keep him alive long enough to kill Garou.

I should also add that while Kratos doesn't have resistance to radiation, said radiation takes like, several minutes to kill people. And his Superhuman stamina should be enough to keep him alive long enough to kill Garou.
Kratos would gain a resistance to the radiation due to RE anyways.

Radiation may be an issue but Kratos' Supernatural Willpower and Reactive Evolution allowed him to negate or evolve against powers as esoteric as Time Manipulation, Precognition and Retrocognition, Fate Manipulation, Biological Manipulation and more, so Cosmic Radiation shouldn't be a problem.

Garou takes it in the skill and raw power department but this fight isn't likely to evolve in that direction if Kratos can sense the inherent danger in getting close. Plus, the power advantage is less than 2 times initially and while Garou's growth is massive, he at least doesn't one tap right off of the bat.

Finally, Kratos could likely finish him with Poseidon's Rage, which deconstructs people's body and soul, the latter of which means Garou's mind and concept are also going to be destroyed or nullify his powers with Zeus' Fury.

All in all, a rather close fight but I'd say Kratos stands a decent chance at getting his win conditions off before Garou can kill him.

Garou takes it in the skill and raw power department but this fight isn't likely to evolve in that direction if Kratos can sense the inherent danger in getting close. Plus, the power advantage is less than 2 times initially and while Garou's growth is massive, he at least doesn't one tap right off of the bat.
Also I'm pretty sure Garou's RE only kicks in once he starts getting pressed in a physical fight, and Kratos is more likely to utilize hax so Garou's RE likely won't be that big a factor.

Also I'm pretty sure Garou's RE only kicks in once he starts getting pressed in a physical fight, and Kratos is more likely to utilize hax so Garou's RE likely won't be that big a factor.
Huh. Kratos is 2 times weaker physically as well so it's even less likely too.

Kratos's range as a demigod seems to be hundreds of meters, can't Garou just fly out to space and hit him with gamma ray bursts and other ranged attacks once he realizes Kratos has hax that disadvantages him at melee range?

Kratos's range as a demigod seems to be hundreds of meters, can't Garou just fly out to space and hit him with gamma ray bursts and other ranged attacks once he realizes Kratos has hax that disadvantages him at melee range?
How would he realize that before he dies? All of Kratos' hax would kill him if they land.

I see this thread for the first time and the FRA train already ran it over
I’m not even gonna bother this time
I mean, you can argue if you want.

I mean, you can argue if you want.
All I really can say is that garou’s radiation got downplayed, since getting close to him is essentially an ohko, gamma ray burst is like an ohko a trillion times over, and nuclear fission attacks are an ohko, kratos would die before any kind of reactive evolution even matter

And Garou hasn't really used GRB in his 4-A key.
Faulty logic
He didn’t use it against against saitama because he knows that he’s immune to his radiation entirely so there was no point
Fighting a new opponent for the first time, he would most certainly lead with it again to see if they were immune to his radiation and black holes

Faulty logic
He didn’t use it against against saitama because he knows that he’s immune to his radiation entirely so there was no point
Fighting a new opponent for the first time, he would most certainly lead with it again to see if they were immune to his radiation and black holes
Or ya know, He knew a High 4-C attack wouldn't function against a 4-A guy.

Plus it's not even an opening move for Garou, and Kratos has plenty of other ways to kill Garou before Garou even activates the GRB. And if Garou does activate the GRB, what's stopping Kratos from just moving out of the way?

Do you ever consider that people just might read your posts and not agree with them?
The thread literally happened in 2 hours and everybody made their votes in that time, that’s the annoying part
I couldn’t care less about people voting against me, it’s just the fact that not a single person even had a chance to argue garou’s case because not a single person waited for further input

@ZillertheBucko I mean, I genuinely get where you're coming from but the profiles are readily available for people to reach their conclusions about it.

Not as though it matters, there's a whole day left for the arguments to come in.

Or ya know, He knew a High 4-C attack wouldn't function against a 4-A guy.
the gamma ray burst would be 4-A in his 4-A key since his nuclear fission attacks were also being used, showing that his copied techniques also increase alongside his power
but ignoring that, did you miss the part about the fact that radiation and black holes ignore durability

but ignoring that, did you miss the part about the fact that radiation and black holes ignore durability
Garou's passive radiation isn't even an instakill move, Kratos could simply move out of the way when the GRB comes at him, and Garou doesn't even use the black holes itself to attack opponents. Just the GRB.

How exactly?
The amount of radiation he passively emitted from tens of meters away was able to quickly put down several characters with superhuman stamina
Blast even states that if bang came within garou’s attack range he’d straight up just die
and things only get worse when you realize that nuclear fission attacks have even more radiation than that
and then I’m pretty sure gamma ray burst is like beyond millions of times more radioactive than that too, so Kratos would die before he could lift a finger if Garou throws that out

Garou's passive radiation isn't even an instakill move, Kratos could simply move out of the way when the GRB comes at him, and Garou doesn't even use the black holes itself to attack opponents. Just the GRB.
The black hole is automatically included in the Grb, and it literally did hit saitama, get your headcanon out of here please
and garou’s radiation is a borderline instant kill attack, since it naturally gets far stronger the closer you are to him, to the point where it would just kill bang if he came up to him

The amount of radiation he passively emitted from tens of meters away was able to quickly put down several characters with superhuman stamina
Blast even states that if bang came within garou’s attack range he’d straight up just die
and things only get worse when you realize that nuclear fission attacks have even more radiation than that
and then I’m pretty sure gamma ray burst is like beyond millions of times more radioactive than that too, so Kratos would die before he could lift a finger if Garou throws that out
Bang's stamina is laughable in comparison to what Kratos' stamina.

I can also make the same case with Kratos could just come at Garou with his arsenal of hax before Garou can do anything as well.

If that's the case and they start kilometers away, has it ever killed someone instantly from high ranges like that? Like, Kratos would just evolve as he comes closer anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back