• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When has his IR let him dodge invisible shit? That's an NLF if I've ever seen one
KT, I'm confused on how this isn't getting through to you. The whole reason invisibility is useful is because you can't see the attacks.

Garou fighting while asleep (unconscious) means he can't see the thing he is fighting. To him, they are essentially invisible. It is effectively the same thing.

"You're acting dumb on purpose"

He dodged a bunch of arrows shot by 1 person who shoots a single arrow each

Luffy dodged a bunch of arrows shot by several soldiers when the arrows were an inch from his face

KT, I'm confused on how this isn't getting through to you. The whole reason invisibility is useful is because you can't see the attacks.

Garou fighting while asleep (unconscious) means he can't see the thing he is fighting. To him, they are essentially invisible. It is effectively the same thing.
nevermind then

"You're acting dumb on purpose"

He dodged a bunch of arrows shot by 1 person who shoots a single arrow each

Luffy dodged a bunch of arrows shot by several soldiers when the arrows were an inch from his face
What the **** KT

022.png

033.png

They were while he was off guard and mid air. His IR allowed him to dodge something he couldn't even see or anticipate.

Okay so now Garou can see ghosts? Gotcha.

What the **** KT

022.png

033.png

They were while he was off guard and mid air. His IR allowed him to dodge something he couldn't even see or anticipate.
And Luffy's were while he was off guard and mid air an inch from his face and Kaidou still tagged him

What are you not understanding

I didn't say "he dodged a lot of arrows". I said "Luffy dodged many arrows very close to him".

And Luffy's were while he was off guard and mid air an inch from his face and Kaidou still tagged him

What are you not understanding

I didn't say "he dodged a lot of arrows". I said "Luffy dodged many arrows very close to him".
Garou has dodged bullets when they were a centimeter away from hitting him.

The Kaifu argument is so flawed and it's not even funny.

1. Garou's IR would allow his body to avoid invisible attacks, so the fact the the slashes are invisible do not matter
2. You can not scale Kaido's Danmaku off of it being able to hit people who have dodged specific things- you scale it off of number of cuts
3. Using what I said in point #2, Kaido's Kaifu is in a much smaller scale Danmaku-wise than what weaker and less skilled versions of Garou have delt with

Already in his profile. He burned Luffy on several occasions who's able to stand near Akainu who's passive heat is 28,000C.
This is just ignorant. Leave the thread if you're going to say shit like this, thank you.
Nah, you aren't in any authority to tell me whether I can participate in a thread or not. This is basically what your saying, being able go fight without your sight isn't the same thing as being able to see something invisible. Garou still had his other senses to rely on.

It's ironic that you call me ignorant yet fail to even bother reading Kaidou's profile.

This is basically what your saying, being able go fight without your sight isn't the same thing as being able to see something invisible. Garou still had his other senses to rely on.
That is not at all what Phoenks is saying. This shows how you can't understand things that have been clearly explained to you multiple times.

The Instinctive Reactions that Garou has allows him to avoid things that he can and can not see. No one is saying that Garou can see Kaifu. We are saying that Garou's body would Instinctively avoid it.

I can not find the scan you are talking about. Send it? I want the proof of 28000C
Read Akainu's profile.

Heat Aura (Just by forming an attack, the heat coming off his body has been shown to vaporize steel weapons around him. With his power running for a ten day battle, it is powerful enough to permanently change the weather of one half of an island into a blazing inferno that embroils even the surrounding sea)

Vaporizing steel is something only plasma arc wielders can do, which burn at 28,000C.

Read Akainu's profile.

Heat Aura (Just by forming an attack, the heat coming off his body has been shown to vaporize steel weapons around him. With his power running for a ten day battle, it is powerful enough to permanently change the weather of one half of an island into a blazing inferno that embroils even the surrounding sea)

Vaporizing steel is something only plasma arc wielders can do, which burn at 28,000C.
Where did you get the 28000C value for vaporizing steel?

That is not at all what Phoenks is saying. This shows how you can't understand things that have been clearly explained to you multiple times.
Which again, is irrelevant as Kenbunshoku can do the same shit so that doesn't change the argument at all.

LOL THERE'S NO WAY

Do you not know how IR works??? He doesn't use his senses to dodge. His body moves automatically.
He isn't dodging everything.

You act like can dodge the air molecules touching his body.

Kaifu alone is a huge attack, then multiple ones coming at you or spinning around protecting Kaidou are going to hit him.

You act like they're small rain drops. It's giant danmaku

Can barely tell what's going on in these panels lol. But what about any of this is so absolutely undodgeable? I'm not understanding. This seems incredibly easy for Garou to dodge...
Invisible, Giant, a lot, spin around while moving

Invisible, Giant, a lot, spin around while moving
Invisibility doesn't matter because we've established he doesn't need to see what he dodges. It being giant isn't much of an advantage, especially in speed equal. It spinning around and whatnot doesn't really change anything. Garou's fought people who do a lot more than "spin around" while asleep.

Invisibility doesn't matter because we've established he doesn't need to see what he dodges. It being giant isn't much of an advantage, especially in speed equal. It spinning around and whatnot doesn't really change anything. Garou's fought people who do a lot more than "spin around" while asleep.
Garou has fought and dodged dozens of people trying to hit him around 3x his size that are all spinning around huh

Same process, much different time frame. Evaporation is a much slower process, whereas vaporization is a much quicker process and thus would require greater heat and energy.
Sure, but I don't see why we are assuming 28K C just because that's what is used to cut steel.

Garou has fought and dodged dozens of people trying to hit him around 3x his size that are all spinning around huh
By the way, why does Garou need to dodge all of them in the first place? Are they homing? They seem to have a pretty big distance between them.

Garou fighting master martial artists who have IR and Analytical Prediction while unconscious is a lot more difficult than dodging some big invisible projectiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back