• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garisk, The Super Willpower Warrior & Pink Witch, The Immortal Milf Ruler vs Gajou & Golden U (Fusion Tournament)

Garisk, Super Willpower Warrior [Garou, Post-Sage Centipede / Neutral Frisk] and Pink Witch, Immortal Milf Ruler [Rose Quartz, True Form / Salem]

vs

Gajou [Parallel Timeline Garou / Shinjuku Showdown Satoru Gojo] and Golden of U [Giorno (Giorno himself comes with Gold Experience Requiem) / Tooru (Tooru himself comes with WOU and Endless Calamity]

Tournament

Rules:
1 - AP, Dura, Lifting Strenght and speed Equalized;

2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.

3 - Another exception to rule 2 will occur if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability.

4 -If both teams do not have a viable wincon, then the chosen battlefield will have to provide a variable that can be used to win (in which case the battlefield will be subject to change to provide a wincon possibility)

5 - The requirement for the fusion of two characters is that they have enough similarities: It's not enough for both of them to be men, or both of them to be aliens or something like that, but there must be a parallel on some level for both.

6 - This rule is more of a suggestion, but have a preference for characters that are difficult to kill in some way.

7 - All characters in the tournament will receive the ability to interact with each other, unless this is an active ability and not a passive one.

8 - Each team will have 15 minutes of preparation (In order for allies to talk to each other about their skills and discuss strategies or other things if they need to)

So...
Garisk's Restricted Abilities: Speed Amplification (Only Garou Side);

Pink Witch's Restricted Abilities: Nothing;

Gajou's Restricted Abilities: Speed Amplification (Only Garou Side), Fear Inducement (Only Garou Side), Invisibility of cursed energy, Radiation Manipulation;

Golden Of U Restricted Abilities: Incorporation and Invisibility of Stands, Logic Manipulation (Only Tooru side), Fate Manipulation, Luck Manipulation, Karmic Retribuition and Power Nullification.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Previous Knowledge of the Garisk and Pink Witch team: AP and Lifting Strenght Amplification (Garou Side), GBR, Nuclear Fission Fist, BFR via Portal (Garou Side), Time Travel, All properties of Cursed Energy, all information about Gojo domain expansion, Sense Manipulation, Infinite Death Loop, Sealing and BFR (From Coco Jumbo), They know that someone they faced has these skills, but other than that, nothing else.

Previous Knowledge of Gajou and Golden Of U: AP and Lifting Strenght Amplification and Durability Negation, They know that someone they faced has these skills, but other than that, nothing else.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Garisk Equipment: Sea Tea, Caramel Pie, Cell Phone, Cloudy glassed;

Pink Witch Equipament: Rose Sword, Pink Diamond Warship, Rose Light Cannon;

Golden Of U Equipament: Coco Jumbo;
Battlefield: Emerald Florest from Remnant (RWBY)

Both teams will start 10km from each other and will not know the enemy's location in advance.

Both teams will have 15 minutes to prepare

Time A (Garisk & Pink Witch):
Time C (Gajou & Golden Of U):
Incon:

Last edited:
Following, from what I've heard both Wonder of U and Gold Experience Requiem are mad-broken.
Don't even get me started, I should have paid more attention to Taiwanscaler's choice, especially considering how weak the similarities he presented and the strange last-minute switch from Reigen to Giorno were.

But all things considered my team will have a good chance of getting a victory if the enemy team doesn't have good enough teamwork.

Of course, they will take a lot of beatings at first, but time is on their side...

When your ally has such a large amount of mass destruction attacks it's easy for Wonder of U to be forced to reverse several of Gajou's attacks.

Meanwhile, the teamwork dynamics of my team will be excellent, due to the high diplomatic and strategic capacity of my fusion, not to mention that in a battle of attrition, my team would win easily.

Ngl I'm kind of feeling Golden of U and Gajou here. Golden of U just undo any damage done and Calamity passively screws Garisk and Pink Witch. While it would take a while Garisk will give up after enough death and while I don't Pink Witch can be directly killed by Calamity they can prob be incaped by it. Both are also gonna get incaped if they get hit with Domain Expansion which will leave them catatonic.

Well, that's true, but it doesn't take into account all the factors:

1-Garisk and Pink Witch have greater stamina than the opposing team, if they survive long enough, eventually the opponents will become incapacitated due to exceeding their stamina.

2-Considering the 15 minutes of preparation, Salem's side will basically provide an army of Grimms and Rose's side will provide an army of constant plant beings which in a battle of equal statistics will be exhausting.
3-Considering that both Garisk and Pink Witch have a high capacity for social influence and excellent strategic capacity, both would only need a short period of time to share information and adjust to the enemy team, before returning to combat, and upon return of death, sharing information at the start of the fight would be easy.

4-Sea Tea is capable of doubling Garisk's speed and providing a temporary increase in speed, in addition to the Cloundy glasses providing a few seconds of invulnarability for a few seconds.

5-Both Pink Witch and Garisk can technically fuse.

Last edited:
Well, that's true, but it doesn't take into account all the factors:

1-Garisk and Pink Witch have greater stamina than the opposing team, if they survive long enough, eventually the opponents will become incapacitated due to exceeding their stamina.
I don't think thats a problem for the part that include's Tooru and WoU
2-Considering the 15 minutes of preparation, Salem's side will basically provide an army of Grimms and Rose's side will provide an army of constant plant beings which in a battle of equal statistics will be exhausting.
That's going to be even worse, since with all those people calamity will be easier to proc. I mean, calamity will initiate right away as the battle starts as it triggers when someone looks or even thinks about WoU/Tooru, which should still be the case here, so a lot of wacky shit is going to happen that will kill everyone. And it's not like the Tooru part of the fusion will care, rock humans are naturally apathetic to the world around them, so adding that to the fusion is disasterous.
3-Considering that both Garisk and Pink Witch have a high capacity for social influence and excellent strategic capacity, both would only need a short period of time to share information and adjust to the enemy team, before returning to combat, and upon return of death, sharing information at the start of the fight would be easy.
Doesn't matter unfortunately, when calamity will always start....
4-Sea Tea is capable of doubling Garisk's speed and providing a temporary increase in speed, in addition to the Cloundy glasses providing a few seconds of invulnarability for a few seconds.
And then the calamity will cause Garisk to trip over a rock and die from their own speed.
5-Both Pink Witch and Garisk can technically fuse.
Not going to help here....

Like, genuinely, with Tooru apart of the fusion, things are nigh impossible.

Ngl I'm kind of feeling Golden of U and Gajou here. Golden of U just undo any damage done and Calamity passively screws Garisk and Pink Witch. While it would take a while Garisk will give up after enough death and while I don't Pink Witch can be directly killed by Calamity they can prob be incaped by it. Both are also gonna get incaped if they get hit with Domain Expansion which will leave them catatonic.
But I have to admit that I don't really understand what Calamity is capable of doing, but as for Golden of U, if he proves to be a big threat, Garisk can use his sleep manipulation on him to make him fall asleep and simply leave him quiet in his corner, while surviving Gajou.

But I have to admit that I don't really understand what Calamity is capable of doing, but as for Golden of U, if he proves to be a big threat, Garisk can use his sleep manipulation on him to make him fall asleep and simply leave him quiet in his corner, while surviving Gajou.
Yeah, the thing is, calamity will basically have the universe **** you over. As mentioned, just from looking at the fusion, or even thinking anything about them even if it's not directly related, will have the entire world against Garisk, trying to kill him. Say, if it suddenly storms or rains, raindrops will pierce through Garisk like a hot knife through butter.

I don't think thats a problem for the part that include's Tooru and WoU

That's going to be even worse, since with all those people calamity will be easier to proc. I mean, calamity will initiate right away as the battle starts as it triggers when someone looks or even thinks about WoU/Tooru, which should still be the case here, so a lot of wacky shit is going to happen that will kill everyone. And it's not like the Tooru part of the fusion will care, rock humans are naturally apathetic to the world around them, so adding that to the fusion is disasterous.

Doesn't matter unfortunately, when calamity will always start....

And then the calamity will cause Garisk to trip over a rock and die from their own speed.

Not going to help here....

Like, genuinely, with Tooru apart of the fusion, things are nigh impossible.
In the next tournament shit like this will be restricted, I came here to see lasting beatings and not a passive one that simply ***** with opponents passively.

Rules:
2 - Any ability that allows a character to win at the beginning of the fight and that the character is allowed to use will be restricted, unless it is a skill that is used towards the end of the fight.

3 - Another exception to rule 2 will occur if the instant win ability is something that is possible to dodge, but the opposing pair will have prior knowledge of that ability.
Well considering that Calamity falls under the what's not allowed rule, I'm going to have to restrict it, which sucks since it makes it seem like I'm doing this because my team is losing.

One side is decently haxed while the other is absolutely busted. Garisk and Pink Witch literally can't even approach the other team due to Infinity, Calamity, and Return to Zero.

Okay, this is extremely tricky to even begin to debate...

So tell me if I'm right here...

Garisk's notable abilities:
  • High-level skill / Analytical Prediction / Instinctive Reactions (Garou)
  • Reactive Evolution / Accelerated Development (Garou)
  • Durability Negation via Shockwaves (Garou)
  • Time Reversal and Temporal Immortality (Frisk)
  • Supernatural Willpower (Frisk)
  • Potentially Low-Godly Resurrection, Subjective Reality, Reality Warping, and Information 2 (Frisk)

Pink Witch's notable abilities:
  • Healing and Resurrection (Rose)
  • Regeneration (High-Mid) (Rose)
  • Plant Manipulation (Rose)
  • Type 8 Immortality and Low-Godly Regeneration based on Remnant. (Salem)
  • Elemental Manipulation (Salem)
  • Corruption (Type 1), Deconstruction, Absorption, and Soul Manipulation (Salem)

VS

Gajou's notable abilities:
  • Power Mimicry (Garou)
  • Portal Creation (Garou)
  • Extraordinary Genius (Garou)
  • Infinity / Spatial Manipulation (Gojo)
  • Information Manipulation (Type 1) with Domain (Gojo)
  • Regeneration (Mid) via RCT (Gojo)
Golden U's notable abilities:
  • Causality Manipulation (Giorno)
  • Life Manipulation (Giorno)
  • Immortality (Type 8) based on Calamity (Tooru)
  • Regeneration (Mid-High) (Tooru)
  • Homing Attack (Tooru)

Okay so neither Garisk or Pink Witch can even touch Gojou due to Infinity, and they can't harm Golden U due to GER.

Garisk can't even do his time resurrection due to GER just resetting it and Gajou is able to incapacitate both opponents with a Domain Expansion.

Gajou and Golden U stomp.

Last edited:
Okay, this is extremely tricky to even begin to debate...

So tell me if I'm right here...

Garisk's notable abilities:
  • Time Reversal and Temporal Immortality (Frisk)
  • Supernatural Willpower (Frisk)
  • Potentially Low-Godly Resurrection, Subjective Reality, Reality Warping, and Information 2 (Frisk)

Pink Witch's notable abilities:
  • Healing and Resurrection (Rose)
  • Regeneration (High-Mid) (Rose)
  • Plant Manipulation (Rose)
  • Type 8 Immortality and Low-Godly Regeneration based on Remnant. (Salem)
  • Elemental Manipulation (Salem)
  • Corruption (Type 1), Deconstruction, Absorption, and Soul Manipulation (Salem)

VS

Gajou's notable abilities:
  • Power Mimicry (Garou)
  • Portal Creation (Garou)
  • Extraordinary Genius (Garou)
  • Infinity / Spatial Manipulation (Gojo)
  • Information Manipulation (Type 1) with Domain (Gojo)
  • Regeneration (Mid) via RCT (Gojo)
Golden U's notable abilities:
  • Causality Manipulation (Giorno)
  • Life Manipulation (Giorno)
  • Immortality (Type 8) based on Calamity (Tooru)
  • Regeneration (Mid-High) (Tooru)
  • Homing Attack (Tooru)

Okay so neither Garisk or Pink Witch can even touch Gojou due to Infinity, and they can't harm Golden U due to GER.

Garisk can't even do his time resurrection due to GER just resetting it and Gajou is able to incapacitate both opponents with a Domain Expansion.

Gajou and Golden U stomp.
Because Ger would prevent Frisk's temporal resurrection, this would only work if it is the result of an attack that affects the user, at least that's what I understood from reading Giorno's profile.

Garisk's Sleep Manipulation could end up taking down Golden Of U and neutralizing it.

Not to mention Gajou's various mass destruction attacks that could end up reaching Golden Of U and being remade.

This also leads to some questions on my part, how is the offensive causality manipulation activated?

Another thing I noticed was that Giorno's profile looks like GER only activates when directly attacking the user and what if it attacked his Stand instead of him? Is it possible to destroy the Stand with a single attack?

Even disregarding Golden U, Gajou would win this fight against the two opponents.

Neither of them can touch him while he has an instant incapacitation move with Domain Expansion lol.

Even disregarding Golden U, Gajou would win this fight against the two opponents.

Neither of them can touch him while he has an instant incapacitation move with Domain Expansion lol.
Well, they both have good enough Social Influence to deal with Gajou and their enemy creation spam at equal stats would overwhelm Gojou's stamina, tiring him out.

Well, they both have good enough Social Influence to deal with Gajou and their enemy creation spam at equal stats would overwhelm Gojou's stamina, tiring him out.
Social influencing isn't going to work on Gojo/Garou.

And Gajou has nearly limitless stamina lol.

Garou's immense physical endurance and stamina combined with Gojo's RCT (Mid regeneration) and Six Eyes is one hell of a combination

Also none of the enemies can touch them in the first place. Infinity, remember?

Social influencing isn't going to work on Gojo/Garou.

And Gajou has nearly limitless stamina lol.

Garou's immense physical endurance and stamina combined with Gojo's RCT (Mid regeneration) and Six Eyes is one hell of a combination

Also none of the enemies can touch them in the first place. Infinity, remember?
And why exactly wouldn't social influence work on Gajou? I know Garou is at least susceptible to this and Gojou doesn't seem like a hard-headed person.

the keyword is almost unlimited, both of my fighters have superior stamina

And does the expansion of Gojou's domain have a duration? Is it in his character to use it to kill his opponents or does he just leave it there? If Garisk fell into the domain expansion, wouldn't Gajou kill him?

And why exactly wouldn't social influence work on Gajou? I know Garou is at least susceptible to this and Gojou doesn't seem like a hard-headed person.

the keyword is almost unlimited, both of my fighters have superior stamina
Garou is an extraordinary genius bloodlusted fighter. Stamina won't even come into play here. They can uncap the two of them before that matters.

And does the expansion of Gojou's domain have a duration? Is it in his character to use it to kill his opponents or does he just leave it there? If Garisk fell into the domain expansion, wouldn't Gajou kill him?
It can incapacitate a normal human being for two months after 0.2 seconds of being activated.

He can control the duration.

Garou is an extraordinary genius bloodlusted fighter. Stamina won't even come into play here. They can uncap the two of them before that matters.
So it's because of Garou? The same Garou who, when he arrived in IO, tried to talk to Saitama to have a truce and find a way to return to Earth and continue his fight there? The same Garou he still had enough rationality to think about Tareo when he decided to bring despair to the world?
It can incapacitate a normal human being for two months after 0.2 seconds of being activated.

He can control the duration.
Ok

That never happened.
You mean after he was defeated and already killed him?
Garou's goal is to be absolute evil and not destroy all life on the planet, although he almost did that, this is more due to God's manipulation.

This doesn't mean that Garou is a puppet whose only goal is destruction, he is capable of thinking for himself and Frisk is a diplomat who literally made an emotionless psychopath give up on killing him.

So you think him trying to continue the fight on Earth is a truce?? Immediately after that he just went for a teleport.

Are you just betting on the Frisk portion of the other side being able to convince him into not fighting? I do not think that will happen before that side is out for the count.
This is because Saitama wasn't listening to him and went straight to fighting, truce may have been too strong a word, but it already demonstrates that it is completely possible to reason with Garou on a certain level.

Not before the other team is dead lol. Both of them are Domain Expansion victims.

Not before the other team is dead lol. Both of them are Domain Expansion victims.
Frankly good enough for me to create a worthy narrative, but there are still some details that need clarification...

Does domain expansion leave the character mentally incapacitated? Isn't it in Gajou's character to kill those caught up in the domain expansion? Not Pink Witch because of her Low-Godly, but Garisk in which he will have no idea of his temporal resurrection?

Can Gojou use two domain expansions at the same time? Or does he only have the ability to do this once per cast?

bump, there shouldn't be much more debate left, but it would still be good to see some more angles

Ngl I think Gajou and Golden of U are too broken for this tomement. Gajou has goofy skill, AD, Power Mimicry, and Infinity, all of which make it almost impossible for anyone else to put them down. Theirs also Domain Expansion with instantly gg's everyone else in the tournament. Combine that with their partner having Gold Experience Requiem which can undo any action which adds another layer of untouchability to the fusion duo. The only real way I can see someone having a chance at beating them is if they resist Causality manip and spam moves that would bypass Infinity and even if one had those ablitys/resistances they would still get instantly gg'ed by Domain Expansion or eventually fall to Gajou insane skill or AD.

Ngl I think Gajou and Golden of U are too broken for this tomement. Gajou has goofy skill, AD, Power Mimicry, and Infinity, all of which make it almost impossible for anyone else to put them down. Theirs also Domain Expansion with instantly gg's everyone else in the tournament. Combine that with their partner having Gold Experience Requiem which can undo any action which adds another layer of untouchability to the fusion duo. The only real way I can see someone having a chance at beating them is if they resist Causality manip and spam moves that would bypass Infinity and even if one had those ablitys/resistances they would still get instantly gg'ed by Domain Expansion or eventually fall to Gajou insane skill or AD.
I mean, Pixel of Doom can beat the shit of Golden U thanks to Acasualty type 4 while Vermedon would one-shot Gajou with Yamato and he cannot really copy his hax/power

Ngl I think Gajou and Golden of U are too broken for this tomement. Gajou has goofy skill,
Garisk's ability copy + Temporal Resurrection would kind of eventually even out Garisk and Gajou's ability difference.
AD seems to be a reactive ability when facing someone stronger than you... And when you have a skill that doesn't even let your opponents touch you, AD won't get a big boost... At least from what I know.
, Power Mimicry,
Most of Pink Witch and Garisk's powers wouldn't be something he could copy.

and Infinity
How long could he keep this up? Well it doesn't matter, Pink Witch and Garisk's social influence would still be able to bypass infinity. (Sound attacks wouldn't theoretically be able to pass through Infinity because Gojo can hear his opponents?)
, all of which make it almost impossible for anyone else to put them down. Theirs also Domain Expansion with instantly gg's everyone else in the tournament.
Well, wouldn't the fusion of Gojo and Garou use this to kill their opponents? If they did this to Garisk they would activate his temporal resurrection.
Combine that with their partner having Gold Experience Requiem which can undo any action which adds another layer of untouchability to the fusion duo
sleep manipulation + social influence, As friendly fire is entirely possible here, it is quite possible that multiple Gajou attacks end up being reversed due to the large area of effect.
. The only real way I can see someone having a chance at beating them is if they resist Causality manip and spam moves that would bypass Infinity
social influence + Better stamina
and even if one had those ablitys/resistances they would still get instantly gg'ed by Domain Expansion
Well, wouldn't the Gojou use this to kill their opponents? This is bad if kill Garisk
or eventually fall to Gajou insane skill
Martial Art copy + Temporal Ressurrection
Infinity cancel?

Anyway, I didn't know they would be so broken, but all of these skills technically aren't against tournament rules.

Garisk's ability copy + Temporal Resurrection would kind of eventually even out Garisk and Gajou's ability difference.
All Temporal Resurrection does is turn it into an inconclusive until a 0.2 second Domain Expansion incapacitates both opponents.

AD seems to be a reactive ability when facing someone stronger than you... And when you have a skill that doesn't even let your opponents touch you, AD won't get a big boost... At least from what I know.
Even when they are equal, Gajou will get exponentially stronger.

Not like it matters, they can not touch Gajou.

How long could he keep this up?
24/7. Has been on for multiple years.

Also since they are in Remnant, if the battle dragged on long enough, it was possible that the fighters would end up in Grimm territory, where there would be pools of grimm that have the following abilities: Deconstruction, Absorption, and Soul Manipulation (Pools of Grimm, which disintegrates any object that enters it, as well as absorbing and destroying a being's soul).

So with that I would say that victory will depend on the personality of each fusion and the strategy that each team will use to win, as well as using the information they have and will obtain during the battle.

All Temporal Resurrection does is turn it into an inconclusive until a 0.2 second Domain Expansion incapacitates both opponents.
Okay, domain expansion is always brought to the table, but like doesn't Gojo use this attack to incapacitate and then kill those who get caught up in it?

Okay, domain expansion is always brought to the table, but like doesn't Gojo use this attack to incapacitate and then kill those who get caught up in it?
If he ends up killing them, then the temporal stuff will activate and bring them back in time.

So basically, all that will happen is that they'll be fighting and dying until eventually Gajou uses a incapacitation Domain Expansion, even if that isn't his go-to, it is still a possibility that could happen if Garisk just keeps resetting the timeline.

There is pretty much zero chance of Garisk killing Gajou. He can't touch him due to Infinity, and Gajou has a way better, more skilled Garou inside him.

Also, GER could easily just kill Garisk and activate its infinite death chain. That'd be an instantaneous incapacitation.

Back