• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pink Demon & Burning Light vs Byakaara & The Magicless Fist, Mast (Fusion Tournament)

Let me guess is this for buu side blowing up the planet which somehow leaves his teammate unharmed?
The explosion is probably just gonna get blocked by BL's full-body Forcefield and BL can just fly or teleport off the planet when PD booms it.
Masta would simply just save the earth and take care of this quickly.
That's gonna be pretty hard when all PD needs is a single Ki blast to destroy the planet and can crack it in half with a single punch.

Why are we assuming PD will blow up the planet again
It was the second thing Buu did after transforming into Kid Buu and Kid Buu was shown blowing up several planets looking for Goku and Vegeta. Kid Buu was also gonna boom Grand Kai's Planet if they didn't sense Goku and Vegeta.

So yeah stats are equalized so it’s gonna be really hard to ignore the opponents in front of and nuke the planet at the same time. If Goku and Vegeta kept buu busy, that wouldn’t have happened but they weren’t strong enough anyways.

I mean, not really? They clearly are all getting stomped if they fight them all in a row, and then the final boss.
I won't say they get stomped cause they all take a good few hits before going down and the Smashers get Heart Container after every two battles making it easier for them to go back to back in the battles.

I'll expand on PD's power absorption which can steal an opponent's powers on contact. After getting a copy ability, PD can then turn their gained copy ability into a Sidekick basically creating an identical copy of the powers donor. The other 3 Kirbys PD can summon also have these abilities. BL can also do something similar being able to create puppets of Smash Kirby with all his ability despite never capturing him like the other Smashers.

I'm going to need some evidence of that being gameplay mechanics.
Actually, I think Kirby just doesn't use contact absorption on enemies that don't give powers. In Canvas Curse while some enemies like Sparky might have to be stunned beforehand they can be absorbed immediately on contact and all enemies that give abilities in Dream Course can also be absorbed on contact and the enemies that can't get absorbed in both games wouldn't give any abilities like Waddle Dee and Bronto Burt.

Should we bring up Ultra Wormhole BRF as well? Considering how BL has time to strategize, it may actually try an use it.
Byakaara has Dimensional Travel so they can probably come back and while Masta has no way of coming back from Dimensional BFR they can probably sense the Wormhole or precog it. The best bet to get them in an Ultra Wormhole is restraining them with TK and then putting them in the Wormhole like what Team Kirby did to King D-Mind.

Ah, ok, and why would they be separated? Does it just shuffle?
BL can send them to any of the many worlds within Ultra Space and Byakaara has no way of locating Masta, and if they do go looking for them BL, PD, and the other 3 Kirbys can follow them.
Not to mention Masta could just resist TK. LS is equalized remember? and yes Asta can fly.
PD and the other 3 Kirbys can all use their TK at the same time to easily restain him like what Team Kirby did to King D-Mind.

BL can send them to any of the many worlds within Ultra Space and Byakaara has no way of locating Masta, and if they do go looking for them BL, PD, and the other 3 Kirbys can follow them.
has that ever happened before? does the end point of the portal change?

didn't the kirbys only use TK when their enemy is down? probably to prevent the enemy from dodging the TK energy. Arent the TK energy sparles based on magic according to the profile? Masta passively negs that.

Can't shinobi breathe on the moon?
I'm no Narutio expert but I'm pretty sure only a few shinobi like Naruto can and Gaara has no Self-Sustenance on his profile.
Also, can't regular kids survive Ultra Space?
Yeah actually, I misremembered the suits the Ultra Recon Squad and Elio/Selene wear having masks or something of that nature on them. So ig there is air or something in Ultra Space.
Arent the TK energy sparles based on magic according to the profile? Masta passively negs that.
On Team Kirby's Profile (Where Kirby would inherit the TK from), it says the TK is from just Energy Manip.

Yeah, breathing wouldn't be an issue in the wormholes themselves or in wherever they end up at.

In regards to Kirbuu's various methods of eating things, does Kyakaara's Absorption resistance thanks to Soul Physology defend him from all of those? Like, I assume that the resistance will prevent actually granting a copy ability or turned into a cookie, but can they still get vacumed up into the Kirby stomach dimension?

I'm pretty sure Star Power is different energy from what Team Kirby used who afaik have never been shown to use Star Power. And if it does end up getting canceled by Masta's anti-magic then PD and the other Kirbys can just use the ESP copy ability to the same effect.

Back