• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Apocalypse Witches & Divine Revenge vs Regime Diableass & Rimoku Kurokami (Triple Fusion Tournament)

They do not resist everything

Regime Diableass is not resistant to existence erasure. My team can easily erase Regime Diableass from existence
They are, Iihiko cant be killed by all fiction which is worse than EE and Diablo also resists EE on multiple layers

I don't see anything about EE resistance in their profiles.
All fiction turns you to nothing on a conceptual level and also can remove causality and concepts itself from existence such as time
Diablo also has high godly regeneration and can rgeen from anything, Rimoku can also just grant him resistance to anything he wants
You would also need to bypass their Axausality type 4 of both regulus and Diablo

All fiction turns you to nothing on a conceptual level and also can remove causality and concepts itself from existence such as time
I don't see anything about All Fiction in their profile, and even if there was, it doesn't count as EE since they don't have EE resistors.
Diablo also has high godly regeneration and can rgeen from anything, Rimoku can also just grant him resistance to anything he wants
regeneration doesn't change anything. My team can deal harm but your team can't.
You would also need to bypass their Axausality type 4 of both regulus and Diablo
God can

And not only that, they can't resistance Body Puppetry, biology manipulation, explosion manipulation, and so much more

And even if your characters survive these, they're still incapable of harm to my team, so according to the SBA, I win.

Last edited:
I don't see anything about All Fiction in their profile, and even if there was, it doesn't count as EE since they don't have EE resistors.
It does? All fiction turns you to nothing and it can even affect concepts.
Causality Manipulation (Can erase causes and effects with All Fiction, removed the effects of Zenkichi's kicks and erased all damage received. This also allows him to warp space, induce Absolute Zero by erasing temperature from something, erase people, time, concepts, laws, memories, powers, and even his own injuries making him capable of resurrecting himself),
Its treated as Causality manipulation but when it erases people its basically like existence erasure but worse because EVERYTHING about you is erased
Its also worth mentioning that Regulus is uninteractable to the white whale which can erase people from existence
regeneration doesn't change anything. My team can deal harm but your team can't.
and they gain resistance to it afterwards. Your point?
God can

And not only that, they can't resistance Body Puppetry, biology manipulation, explosion manipulation, and so much more
Diablo resists all of that, and anything he doesn't will be covered by Rimoku
And even if your characters survive these, they're still incapable of harm to my team, so according to the SBA, I win.
Your team will also become incapable of harm so no you dont💀

What keeps your team from getting hurt? Because if you're talking about the range of dimensions, it won't work because lihiko passively nullifies someone's ability to go anywhere[Door to Door], this includes dimensions, dreams, minds, a place outside the fourth wall, abstract places that are the representation of one of the characteristics of an individual.

It does? All fiction turns you to nothing and it can even affect concepts.
Causality Manipulation (Can erase causes and effects with All Fiction, removed the effects of Zenkichi's kicks and erased all damage received. This also allows him to warp space, induce Absolute Zero by erasing temperature from something, erase people, time, concepts, laws, memories, powers, and even his own injuries making him capable of resurrecting himself),
Its treated as Causality manipulation but when it erases people its basically like existence erasure but worse because EVERYTHING about you is erased
Its also worth mentioning that Regulus is uninteractable to the white whale which can erase people from existence
As you said, this is considered causality, not EE.
Your team will also become incapable of harm so no you dont💀
As I said before, they can do harm in many ways, but your team can't

What keeps your team from getting hurt? Because if you're talking about the range of dimensions, it won't work because lihiko passively nullifies someone's ability to go anywhere[Door to Door], this includes dimensions, dreams, minds, a place outside the fourth wall, abstract places that are the representation of one of the characteristics of an individual.
His passive is useless since everyone resists power nullifies in the tournament.

His passive is useless since everyone resists power nullifies in the tournament.
It's layered; he nullified all 12,858,051,967,633,865 of Najimi's skills, which include:
And he also nullified Medaka's luck.
Resistance to Power Nullification (For her Supernatural Luck, common abnormals have their luck barely affected by an ability that makes nothing stray from its usual chances)

Last edited:
As you said, this is considered causality, not EE.

As I said before, they can do harm in many ways, but your team can't
Oh yeah btw i checked jn with tensura supporters and apparentky Diablo in this key resists holy magic which also includes disintegration which is EE
So yeah, nevermind that. Also the fact that even if they didnt have a resistance at first they would gain resistance in a couple of microseconds tops
And no, your team cannot harm mine in any notable way

Okay, the bonus victory condition I chose is to eliminate/survive these two fusions: Garisk, Super Willpower Warrior [Garou, Post-Sage Centipede / Neutral Frisk] and Pink Witch, Immortal Milf Ruler [Rose Quartz, True Form / Salem], Whoever manages to kill one of the fusions first wins... So is this victory condition valid?

Back