• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pink Demon & Burning Light vs Shadow Demon & Warrior Princess (Fusion Tournament)

I'm back, sorry for not replying for awhile. Ngl I lowkey forgot this thread existed. Anything new I missed?

I'm back, sorry for not replying for awhile. Ngl I lowkey forgot this thread existed. Anything new I missed?
Nothing really, the argument is that Team G is gonna use Super Steath mastery to hide in the shadows, which Team B can't destroy due to them not having the nescessary NPI feats, and attack them from the shadows.

And i argue that really not gonna be enough to down Team B, since they can last long enough until the other team get out of the shadows.

Last edited:
And you forgot about Anti Magic, AOE Heat, Mana Zone, World Slash Spamming,

You forget they will be heavily attacked from the shadows to even do anything.

Last edited:
And you forgot about Anti Magic, AOE Heat, Mana Zone, World Slash Spamming,

You forget they will be heavily attacked from the shadows to even do anything.
I don't think that changes anything i said, they can handle it.
Like they can

Last edited:
Ngl I think we should just coin flip to get this over with at this point.
Here are some new points I just thought up:
  • Any of the hundreds of Master Hand's or BL can Realty warp 3008-1 into any of the smash stages including ones in space.
  • Team G has no counter to Kirby allies becoming ghosts (Which have layered intangibility and can become invisible completely invisible the likes of Kirby to who can sense invisible peeps) and possessing them without the need for direct contact.
  • PD and the Kirbys can brush off all attacks for a minute with the Deflector orb.
  • PD could absorb Nova granting them the power to make as many wishes as they want.
  • PD is gonna be much faster and stronger after absorbing many puppet fighters during prep time. For comparison a single comparable absorption allowed Buu to match Gohan who was stomping him beforehand, and PD is gonna be absorbing many already heavily amped Puppet fighters so they'll likely be much stronger and faster than Team G when the fight starts.

Ugh this debate is quite annoying…

• Team G can survive in space (Theresia is from a family of characters who survive in space, Nacht has mana skin that helps characters survive in space)
  • Anti Magic
  • Only a min
  • Anti Magic
  • I disagree with prep being used this way but okay. Team G has many ways to amp themselves and many ways of dealing with those faster and stronger anyways.

I will add that Theresia doesn't actually need to sense her opponent to fight them as even Julius can do so on instinct
Also layered invisibility isnt useful since Wilhelm can fight it off and Theresia upscales from him

Back