• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pink Demon & Burning Light vs Shadow Demon & Warrior Princess (Fusion Tournament)

Point out where the power mimicry is from. Cuz cursed energy isn’t something that can be easily copied by any kind of power mimicry.

If needed PD can easily make many copies of himself combined with the help of the other four Kirbys and the many PD light fighters BL can make who can also make copies of themselves, they should be able to overpower him and his shadow hands. And if Inhale doesn't work PD can always just scan with the Robobot which transmutes foes into data and absorbs them instantaneously.

@EnderLord8 are these one shot abilities allowed? Cuz some of Team G’s restricted abilities are kinda needed for this 🙂.

Space Jump basically turns the user into an intangible ball of energy to mobilize themselves better, usually regrouping with allies at speeds a bit faster than their Travel Speed.
Then they can’t really do anything while traveling and they can still be tracked and followed.

Kirby's profile says that with prep time he can summon Nova. To summon Nova he has to get Star Power from different planets. Afaik PD should be able to go and summon Nova due to Kirby having the ability to during prep time.

I honestly don’t see DT agreeing to this given previous tournaments but okay.

I mean Buu found his way to the Afterlife which is separated from the living world by space and time so they could get back and I shouldn't be to hard for Team B to find team G or vice versa due to both their enhanced senses

But afterlife isn’t infinite in size… I didnt say PD can’t go in and out. I said DT doesn’t have the senses to locate his opponents across infinite size distances. He could easily get lost.

I’m guessing there’s no counter to Nacht’s stealth mastery and enhanced stealth mastery with mana zone given there’s no one with layered enhanced senses. So I don’t see any of these one shot abilities happening given Nacht has prep time to set up stealth strategies and can gather information on his opponent via Heaven’s Door Second Sight. Sukuna can also attack the soul with invisible slashes to negate regen and its inescapable via domain expansion which Sukuna can do in the shadows so his opponents never expect it.

What does the heat and electricity resistance for your team look like?

Point out where the power mimicry is from. Cuz cursed energy isn’t something that can be easily copied by any kind of power mimicry.
Buu copied Goku's Super Kamehameha from just seeing it once and turned it into the Majin Kamehameha, which power is even greater than the Super Kamehameha. The Super Kamehameha is an vastly improved version of the normal Kamehameha which took Master Roshi (The most renowned martial artist in the world with centuries of experience) decades to master. Buu also copied Shin's telekinesis and Kibito's teleportation after seeing them once both of which are abilities exclusive to Supreme Kais iirc. Kirby is also already proficient emotional energy manip so PD should be able to put up cursed energy easly after seing it,
@EnderLord8 are these one shot abilities allowed? Cuz some of Team G’s restricted abilities are kinda needed for this 🙂.
It's not something PD can do to instantly win as soon as the fight starts and can be avoided so it's within the rules.
I’m guessing there’s no counter to Nacht’s stealth mastery and enhanced stealth mastery with mana zone given there’s no one with layered enhanced senses. So I don’t see any of these one shot abilities happening given Nacht has prep time to set up stealth strategies and can gather information on his opponent via Heaven’s Door Second Sight.
PD can still lock on to WP with their Ki sense and If PD can't sense team G when the fight starts, they're just gonna blow up 3008 like what Buu did to several planets when he couldn't find Goku and Vegeta.
Sukuna can also attack the soul with invisible slashes to negate regen and its inescapable via domain expansion which Sukuna can do in the shadows so his opponents never expect it.
PD can take attacks to his Ghost form and (which is a soul) and still regen after. PD can also just Kai Kai out of SD's domain expansion, copy it, and make their own improved domain expansion like what they did with Goku's Super Kamehameha.
What does the heat and electricity resistance for your team look like?
PD can take heat that could quickly burn a car-sized creature into black goo that was reduced to nothing and that could burn a creature who moistens his throat drinking lava, and fills his stomach eating lava rocks. PD can also course electricity through their body with no harm done to themself. BL only takes 1/2 damage from fire and electric attacks and BL can also give them both Spirits with resistance to heat.

Buu copied Goku's Super Kamehameha from just seeing it once and turned it into the Majin Kamehameha, which power is even greater than the Super Kamehameha. The Super Kamehameha is an vastly improved version of the normal Kamehameha which took Master Roshi (The most renowned martial artist in the world with centuries of experience) decades to master. Buu also copied Shin's telekinesis and Kibito's teleportation after seeing them once both of which are abilities exclusive to Supreme Kais iirc. Kirby is also already proficient emotional energy manip so PD should be able to put up cursed energy easly after seing it,

No. these are Ki techniques, even if you claim they aren’t you still have to prove they aren’t since that’s DB’s main power system.

Copying Ki techniques (or anything that isn’t proven to be similar to cursed energy / BC magic), doesn’t mean one can copy cursed energy/ BC magic. Otherwise that will be NLF.

It's not something PD can do to instantly win as soon as the fight starts and can be avoided so it's within the rules.
None of my team’s restrictions are fight starters either. At this point my team is just handicapped.

Anyways enough of my whining, let’s continue.

PD can still lock on to WP with their Ki sense and If PD can't sense team G when the fight starts, they're just gonna blow up 3008 like what Buu did to several planets when he couldn't find Goku and Vegeta.

Obviously Ki sense doesn’t work here given how Nacht resists ESP as well.

He isn’t going to blow up 3008 if he is under attack. The only reason buu blew up planets was cuz Goku and Vegeta were literally not in the area. Team G is and PD will be aware of that ONLY through the damage they’re taking assuming they aren’t dead before they realize.

PD can take attacks to his Ghost form and (which is a soul) and still regen after. PD can also just Kai Kai out of SD's domain expansion, copy it, and make their own improved domain expansion like what they did with Goku's Super Kamehameha.

When has Kirby ever regen as a soul? Damn at this point just link all the pages of Kirby for me to check.

PD can’t copy domain expansion given it hasn’t been shown to copy anything remotely similar to cursed energy. He needs to copy something similar to these abilities.

PD can take heat that could quickly burn a car-sized creature into black goo that was reduced to nothing and that could burn a creature who moistens his throat drinking lava, and fills his stomach eating lava rocks. PD can also course electricity through their body with no harm done to themself. BL only takes 1/2 damage from fire and electric attacks and BL can also give them both Spirits with resistance to heat.

Broken links however, based on the justifications at least it might not be enough to counter Sukuna’s fire arrow which can vaporize steel. In fact it can burn a fire based cursed spirit who is immune to flames capable vaporizing steel.

Also Sukuna has a cursed weapon which he uses to summon a massive lightning as he pleases (Nue could also summon multiple massive lightning attacks at once). Lightning is 5x hotter than the surface of the sun. They may be able to resist the electrical aspects tho but I’m not really interested in going into all the nuances like voltage of the electricity resisted considering this is fiction and there’s no way of telling. The heat tho looks like a problem cuz the resistance isn’t high enough to prevent fire arrow from vaporizing everyone in the area. Team G’s heat is fine enough to tank it tho so it’s not suicide either.

I remember characters like Kirby and BL using magic. Correct?

Edit: just checked the page Kirby does use magic.

No. these are Ki techniques, even if you claim they aren’t you still have to prove they aren’t since that’s DB’s main power system.

Copying Ki techniques (or anything that isn’t proven to be similar to cursed energy / BC magic), doesn’t mean one can copy cursed energy/ BC magic. Otherwise that will be NLF.
Shin's telekinesis and Kai Kai are explicitly not Ki based, only being used by Guardian's and Supreme Kais who mainly use magic.
None of my team’s restrictions are fight starters either. At this point my team is just handicapped.

I'm pretty sure if Nacht's Paralysis Inducement wasn't restricted all SD matches would just be "Shadow Paralysis gg"
Obviously Ki sense doesn’t work here given how Nacht resists ESP as well.
I didn't say PD would use it on SD, WP would still be able to be sensed unless SD also casts them in shadow.
He isn’t going to blow up 3008 if he is under attack. The only reason buu blew up planets was cuz Goku and Vegeta were literally not in the area. Team G is and PD will be aware of that ONLY through the damage they’re taking assuming they aren’t dead before they realize.
SD gonna have to reach and attack PD in the short period of time that it takes for PD to realize that he can't sense his foes and teleport himself and BL out to boom the entire place which isn't likely cause they likely gonna try to scout out before attacking. And if they do attack PD is gonna realize their getting attacked by something they can see due to not being able to sense them, get mad, and teleport out to boom the place.
When has Kirby ever regen as a soul? Damn at this point just link all the pages of Kirby for me to check.
The Ghost Kirby tab is literally right next to his base key tab on his profile. I'm saying he can still regen after taking damage directly to the soul and iirc he can still heal himself with items even as a ghost.
PD can’t copy domain expansion given it hasn’t been shown to copy anything remotely similar to cursed energy. He needs to copy something similar to these abilities.
The basis for cursed energy is from the negative emotions of humans. Kirby and other Star allies can manipulate positive energy (Which is based on positive emosions) and are knowledgeable on the Kirby versus own negative energy (which is based on negative emosions like hatred, obsession, jealousy, desire) . Due to Verse equalization negative energy should be equalized to Cursed Energy which means PD should be able to copy Cursed Energy considering they can already manipulate emotional energies that would be equalized to be Cursed Energy.
Broken links however, based on the justifications at least it might not be enough to counter Sukuna’s fire arrow which can vaporize steel. In fact it can burn a fire based cursed spirit who is immune to flames capable vaporizing steel.

Also Sukuna has a cursed weapon which he uses to summon a massive lightning as he pleases (Nue could also summon multiple massive lightning attacks at once). Lightning is 5x hotter than the surface of the sun. They may be able to resist the electrical aspects tho but I’m not really interested in going into all the nuances like voltage of the electricity resisted considering this is fiction and there’s no way of telling. The heat tho looks like a problem cuz the resistance isn’t high enough to prevent fire arrow from vaporizing everyone in the area. Team G’s heat is fine enough to tank it tho so it’s not suicide either.
I might be missing something but where does Sukuna come from? SD is made of Nacht and Megumi according to the OP and tourment hub, not Sukuna with Megumi's Body.

Last edited:

So let me know what is restricted from your team that doesn't give you victory right from the start or that can be avoided and I'll just change it so that the opposing team has prior knowledge or if it's not so threatening full permission without the need for prior knowledge

Shin's telekinesis and Kai Kai are explicitly not Ki based, only being used by Guardian's and Supreme Kais who mainly use magic.

Sigh… I remember this conversation in the masta battle.

Well okay then.

Nacht currently in the series uses anti magic so he’ll take care of that.

I'm pretty sure if Nacht's Paralysis Inducement wasn't restricted all SD matches would just be "Shadow Paralysis gg"
Nacht has two paralysis. Shadow and sound. Sound only lasts for moments. Shadow lasts a long time.

@EnderLord8 so is sound based paralysis fine?

I didn't say PD would use it on SD, WP would still be able to be sensed unless SD also casts them in shadow.

WP stays in SD’s Mana Zone and is fine considering she can develop a 7th or 8th sense to adapt to ESP negation (Erza).

SD gonna have to reach and attack PD in the short period of time that it takes for PD to realize that he can't sense his foes and teleport himself and BL out to boom the entire place which isn't likely cause they likely gonna try to scout out before attacking. And if they do attack PD is gonna realize their getting attacked by something they can see due to not being able to sense them, get mad, and teleport out to boom the place.

With Mana zone already active SD can summon hands at point blank range and at enhanced speeds to attack PD. So there’s no dodging. Buu doesn’t blow up the planet while actively being under attack so it’s fine.

PD is also not intelligent enough to know that they are in an SCP and not earth so he will most likely just get mad like an animal then try to destroy the SCP from within which wouldn’t work.

I do not see blowing the planet as a wincon at all due to buu’s intelligence and character.

The Ghost Kirby tab is literally right next to his base key tab on his profile. I'm saying he can still regen after taking damage directly to the soul and iirc he can still heal himself with items even as a ghost.
Okay

The basis for cursed energy is from the negative emotions of humans. Kirby and other Star allies can manipulate positive energy (Which is based on positive emosions) and are knowledgeable on the Kirby versus own negative energy (which is based on negative emosions like hatred, obsession, jealousy, desire) . Due to Verse equalization negative energy should be equalized to Cursed Energy which means PD should be able to copy Cursed Energy considering they can already manipulate emotional energies that would be equalized to be Cursed Energy.

Dr. White or JJK supporters may have better arguments for why it isn’t this simple but eh… sure. Okay. Just because one power system manipulates positive energy doesn’t mean they can manipulate negative energy in the same verse. That’s why not everyone in JJK can use positive energy.

might be missing something but where does Sukuna come from? SD is made of Nacht and Megumi according to the OP and tourment hub

Meguna is Sukuna in Megumi’s body.

I honestly don’t see PD copying negative energy simply because they have positive energy. However, in the unlikely event they can, star power is magic so Nacht can deal with it with the anti magic power given to him by Asta for the last arc of the series.

With Mana zone already active SD can summon hands at point blank range and at enhanced speeds to attack PD. So there’s no dodging. Buu doesn’t blow up the planet while actively being under attack so it’s fine.
PD is probably already gonna have teleported themself and him teammates out of 3008 by the time he decides to boom the place and if he doesn't, he can precog the hands with Shulk's future sight or the esp ability. Even If he doesn't precog it, the hands are likely gonna get absorbed into Planet Burst and empower it. There are also any copies PD makes of himself and light clones made by BL (Who won't have the same bloodlust as PD and have no reason to hold back on booming the place)
PD is also not intelligent enough to know that they are in an SCP and not earth so he will most likely just get mad like an animal then try to destroy the SCP from within which wouldn’t work.
  1. PD is gonna have the intelligence of all the smashers he has absorbed and he can summon peeps like Magolor who are smart enough to find the nature of 3008.
  2. PD can destroy all of 3008-1 with Outside Space if they wanted.
  3. 3008 can be broken out of from the inside as noted here so a single ki blast or Planet Burst should be able to destroy it along with the earth.
Meguna is Sukuna in Megumi’s body.
Yeah but the OP and tournament hub say Megumi is being used and link his profile. If Sukuna with Megumi’s body was being used his profile would be linked.

Megucht [Nacht / Megumi] and Erresia [Erza / Theresia] (G Team)

Whut☠️

It’s Neguna and Thereza.

And I’m using Sukuna not Megumi. ( I’m 90% sure I linked Sukuna’s page in the tournament thread).

PD is probably already gonna have teleported themself and him teammates out of 3008 by the time he decides to boom the place and if he doesn't, he can precog the hands with Shulk's future sight or the esp ability. Even If he doesn't precog it, the hands are likely gonna get absorbed into Planet Burst and empower it. There are also any copies PD makes of himself and light clones made by BL (Who won't have the same bloodlust as PD and have no reason to hold back on booming the place)

Yeah I don’t think they’re likely to teleport out of a place if they have no idea what it is. Did Kid buu even teleport away from earth? Bro just stood there threw the energy ball and ate the explosion of the planet. They’re just not likely to leave the area through inter-dimensional teleportation without actual knowledge of the area. They could attempt to destroy the “planet” but since they’re not on an actual planet, SD and WP will be on high alert and keep them from doing it again (which will keep them occupied and they won’t think of teleporting away; it’s very easy to keep buu occupied).

Future sight isn’t working in Mana Zone where they can’t even use ESP or Enhanced Senses, Nacht also resists precognition on top of that. PD also needs non physical interaction on things that don’t physically exist (like I said before Nacht manipulates the invisible concept of shadows, so interacting with concepts/abstractions like Naamah and Lilith did to Nacht should be fine ig)

1. PD is gonna have the intelligence of all the smashers he has absorbed and he can summon peeps like Magolor who are smart enough to find the nature of 3008.
  2. PD can destroy all of 3008-1 with Outside Space if they wanted.
  3. 3008 can be broken out of from the inside as noted here so a single ki blast or Planet Burst should be able to destroy it along with the earth.

Buu destroying the “planet” (he won’t know he’s not on earth, but he will attempt to destroy SCP) at a whim is a consequence of his low intelligence. A higher intelligence would prevent that from happening. And since this is Kirby’s character amping Buu’s side, blowing up planet is not in character for Kirby.

Magalor isn’t going to suggest for PD to blow up 3008. I can bet that’s not in character for him to do so.

All in all, PD and WP will keep him occupied and it is not in character for buu to go out of his way to destroy a planet even when preoccupied because, like I said before, Buu doesn’t just plan these things, it’s just an impulse due to his beastly nature (which will be diluted thanks to a higher intellect from a far less beastly character). Goku and Vegeta weren’t even attacking him (not like they could do anything to him). So destroying the planet is far less likely than you think.

If there’s a way to escape from the inside, Nacht will find it easily.

Yeah I don’t think they’re likely to teleport out of a place if they have no idea what it is.
I don't know what not knowing the location has to do with PD's teleportation. As long as they know where they are going, where they teleport from/where they currently are shouldn't matter. Also, Both Buu (and maybe Kirby) would know what Earth is like (and If they absorb the light fighters many of them would also know what Earth is like) so they should be able to at least recognize that they in some kind of Earth store so they would think teleport to Earth if they want to teleport out of the store.
Did Kid buu even teleport away from earth? Bro just stood there threw the energy ball and ate the explosion of the planet.
PD would teleport himself and his team out mostly because they can't immediately find their opponents and teleport out to try to sense them better and is just gonna boom the earth when he can't. They'll also teleport out of 3008-1 if they're significantly enraged, if they can't properly fight their opponents, or if they get restrained.
They could attempt to destroy the “planet” but since they’re not on an actual planet, SD and WP will be on high alert and keep them from doing it again (which will keep them occupied and they won’t think of teleporting away; it’s very easy to keep buu occupied).
AP is being equalized to the stronger character so a strong attack should be able to destroy all of 3008-1 and as I noted before one can break down the walls of 3008-1 which would lead to the outside of 3008 so the attack could breach the walls of 3008-1 and take Earth along with it.
Future sight isn’t working in Mana Zone where they can’t even use ESP or Enhanced Senses, Nacht also resists precognition on top of that.
Team B is not gonna be in Mana Zone when the fight starts so they can still precog the hands and I don't see precognition resistance on profile.
PD also needs non physical interaction on things that don’t physically exist (like I said before Nacht manipulates the invisible concept of shadows, so interacting with concepts/abstractions like Naamah and Lilith did to Nacht should be fine ig)
Buu can absorb the concept of mankind's evil so PD should be able to absorb SD shadow magic attacks with inhale or by turning them into data.
Magalor isn’t going to suggest for PD to blow up 3008. I can bet that’s not in character for him to do so.
He's not gonna suggest for PD to blow up 3008 he just gonna tell them and BL 3008's nature as a pocket dimension and that it's likely infinite is in size.

Ngl I think we should just list out both are teams main wincons and wait and see what other people think cause we have been at this for a while. And honestly, considering we both have 1 vote which are probably the only votes we're gonna get I'm fine with us just coin flipping or something to decide who wins at this point.

I don't know what not knowing the location has to do with PD's teleportation. As long as they know where they are going, where they teleport from/where they currently are shouldn't matter. Also, Both Buu (and maybe Kirby) would know what Earth is like (and If they absorb the light fighters many of them would also know what Earth is like) so they should be able to at least recognize that they in some kind of Earth store so they would think teleport to Earth if they want to teleport out of the store.

You clearly took what I said out of context, I’m saying they would think IKEA is earth already and try to destroy it from the inside, which SD can easily stop. They wouldn’t teleport if they’re fooled that they’re on earth. They also wouldn’t prioritize destroying earth when they’re under attack so I don’t see them trying their hardest to destroy the planet if their opponents could easily stop them from doing so.

PD would teleport himself and his team out mostly because they can't immediately find their opponents and teleport out to try to sense them better and is just gonna boom the earth when he can't. They'll also teleport out of 3008-1 if they're significantly enraged, if they can't properly fight their opponents, or if they get restrained.

They won’t choose to do that especially when they are consistently under attack and preoccupied with defending themselves within that dark space.

As for the last sentence, I’m just gonna say that since I’ve brought up current Nacht, anti magic is also going to play a part in this, so better hope that teleportation isn’t magic or similar to it.

AP is being equalized to the stronger character so a strong attack should be able to destroy all of 3008-1 and as I noted before one can break down the walls of 3008-1 which would lead to the outside of 3008 so the attack could breach the walls of 3008-1 and take Earth along with it.

Well SD can easily prevent the destruction from happening still due to said equalization.

Team B is not gonna be in Mana Zone when the fight starts so they can still precog the hands and I don't see precognition resistance on profile.

Listed as Greater Stealth Mastery.

Nacht starts with Mana Zone so precog won’t even work not to mention Nacht can out skill someone who can precog him.

He's not gonna suggest for PD to blow up 3008 he just gonna tell them and BL 3008's nature as a pocket dimension and that it's likely infinite is in size.

How is Magalor going to know where they are? Can you prove Magalor can determine on a whim what a place he’s never been to before is? The SCP has characteristics of earth so he can easily be fooled and does he have infinite ranged senses?

Magalor can easily be killed too as well with Anti Magic and WP’s one shot skill move.

Buu can absorb the concept of mankind's evil so PD should be able to absorb SD shadow magic attacks with inhale or by turning them into data.

Not only do I remember him actually absorbing the abstraction of evil, I don’t see conceptual manipulation or conceptual absorption on his page.

Also even if buu can actually do it, it doesn’t mean Kirby’s data transmutation from tech will work.

How can Mags decipher that? He’s not even an extraordinary/super genius. You’d have to prove he has infinite senses. Assuming he doesn’t get killed very quickly. Why would PD even be skeptical about the environment to call someone like Magalor. I know Buu isn’t the type to do that for sure but is Kirby the type to be highly skeptical about an area? Does Kirby summon characters for information gathering purposes?

Ngl I think we should just list out both are teams main wincons and wait and see what other people think cause we have been at this for a while. And honestly, considering we both have 1 vote which are probably the only votes we're gonna get I'm fine with us just coin flipping or something to decide who wins at this point.

That’s probably just gonna spark a whole other debate but sure go ahead first and hopefully it’s not something Anti Magic won’t neg.

bump, This is taking a considerable amount of time, can we already decide on a winner or is there still something left to debate?

Well, Kirby arsenal seems to give him a Edge over the other Team.

And some things of koopa arguments.

Aside from the fact they have nothing to counter stealth that works even against precog essentially making it impossible to be hit by them, what arsenal is effective that isn’t magical? Cuz Nacht currently has anti magic.

Aside from the fact they have nothing to counter stealth that works even against precog essentially making it impossible to be hit by them
I mean, they start 10 km away from each other, since they don't know where the other Team is, i don't see why Team B would not just decide to bomb the place they in with energy attacks until they find them.
what arsenal is effective that isn’t magical?
Kirby have a Lot of Power and Speed amps to increase his Power and Speed, so he can escape with more easy of attacks, and give more demage than the others.

He also have his robobot armor, to transmutate them.

I mean, they start 10 km away from each other, since they don't know where the other Team is, i don't see why Team B would not just decide to bomb the place they in with energy attacks until they find them.

Kirby have a Lot of Power and Speed amps to increase his Power and Speed, so he can escape with more easy of attacks, and give more demage than the others.

He also have his robobot armor, to transmutate them.

Like I said earlier team G is hidden in the shadows and team G has multiple power and speed amps too.

And why can't Team just destroy the shadows?
Like I said earlier the shadows are real shadows which require a type of npi that can affect things that don’t physically exist like concepts and abstractions.

Did you skim the debate? I don’t blame you it’s a pretty lengthy debate.

Like I said earlier the shadows are real shadows which require a type of npi that can affect things that don’t physically exist like concepts and abstractions.
That makes sense. Is also funny, because i don't see on his profile, vbut oh well

Still, i don't think that gonna stop Team B for fiding them eventually, since the other Team still need to attack them.
Did you skim the debate? I don’t blame you it’s a pretty lengthy debate.
Kinda.
Can you explain a little more please? Like, If the shadows can't be destroyed, due to the other lacking the NPI nescessary (for now), can the local where the are be?

That makes sense. Is also funny, because i don't see on his profile, vbut oh well

Still, i don't think that gonna stop Team B for fiding them eventually, since the other Team still need to attack them.

Kinda.
Can you explain a little more please? Like, If the shadows can't be destroyed, due to the other lacking the NPI nescessary (for now), can the local where the are be?
You do know what a shadow is right? An absence of light.
Becoming a literal shadow means you are non existent.
I guess they kind of can locate them if they have a way to find exact shapes of shadow but all team g needs to do is hide in shadows of bigger objects which basically would make them nigh undetectable

The profiles do need better explanation but Asta, Naamah and Lilith have that type of NPI on their profile.

Team B can attack with shadow hands and can also enhance stealth mastery with Mana Zone. Which makes enhanced senses and precog useless since it’s just a pitch black and quiet zone that enables Nacht to attack at enhanced speeds and power and at point blank range.

Kinda.

The shadows they sink in disappears so it’s not like a specific shadow you need to destroy. Not to mention they still need to interact with shadows.

Back